Idiot biden allowing iran to make nukes

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LOL! This was predictable! Well libs, now your election theft will put nukes in the hands of loon muhzies. I sure hope they use em on YOUR cities first!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

LOL! This was predictable! Well libs, now your election theft will put nukes in the hands of loon muhzies. I sure hope they use em on YOUR cities first!
Listen, I'm all for Iran having nukes

Cause I'm quite certain if they do use one it will be on some liberal shithole like San Fran

and I'm totally fine with that

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well I'm glad to see Biden is "dismayed" by this!

What a relief.
He should go meet with the Iranian leader and tell him all about how his leg hairs reminded him of cockroaches that turn yellow when exposed to sunlight

Or, perhaps he can regale them with some stories about Corn Pop

that is of course, provided he can make his way up the fucking flight of stairs into Air Force One

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a relief.
He should go meet with the Iranian leader and tell him all about how his leg hairs reminded him of cockroaches that turn yellow when exposed to sunlight

that is of course, provided he can make his way up the fucking flight of stairs into Air Force One

Come on, man!

Cornpop was a bad dude. JS.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What a relief.

Come on, man!

Cornpop was a bad dude. JS.
I wonder how one of those Ayatolla's would react if Biden walked up on them and started sniffing their hair unannounced

Think of the confusion!

Ayatollas: the last guy turned our highest ranking general into cat litter when he got out of line but this dude wants to suck our cocks.

Yeah, they'll do the world a favor and nuke Portland alright.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Probably means War between Israel & Iran one day.

Yet, Israel has no one else to blame but itself for Iran's rise, because they encouraged the USA to start that War in Iraq.
The fall of Saddam only made Iran more powerful and has emboldened it to produce a nucelar bomb.
Saddam was installed in power strategically by W Bush's predecessors & the CIA to act as a buffer in order to prevent the rise of Iran.

Like yer hero Saint Trump said, the War in Iraq was a "Big Fat Mistake", Lokmeer.

If W Bush had not attacked Iraq, we wouldn't even be talking about Iran getting a nuclear weapon right now.

If you voted for W Bush, then you are also partly responsible if Iran gets the nuclear bomb, Lokmeer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yet, Israel has no one else to blame but itself for Iran's rise, because they encouraged the USA to start that War in Iraq.
The fall of Saddam only made Iran more powerful and has emboldened it to produce a nucelar bomb.
Saddam was installed in power strategically by W Bush's predecessors & the CIA to act as a buffer in order to prevent the rise of Iran.

Like yer hero Saint Trump said, the War in Iraq was a "Big Fat Mistake", Lokmeer.

If W Bush had not attacked Iraq, we wouldn't even be talking about Iran getting a nuclear weapon right now.

If you voted for W Bush, then you are also partly responsible if Iran gets the nuclear bomb, Lokmeer.

Lets hope!

Israel hasnt done jack shit to Iran. If anything, Iran should be grateful we smoked saddam since he was their blood enemy.

We should have smoked the iranian religious leaders back when Carter was in office but he was a punk assed bitch of a failure so we sat back, did nothing, and here we are 40 years later paying the price.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I read a news article condemning Iranians for hanging 6 pedos, Iranians shot to hero statis in my eyes..... DO NOT start any fuss with Iran..... for MUZZIES, they are OK in my eyes.... Do NOT cause another fucking war causing refugees to evacuate to Europe.... Europe DO NOT NEED ANOTHER BLOODY REFUGEE CRISIS.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
When I read a news article condemning Iranians for hanging 6 pedos, Iranians shot to hero statis in my eyes..... DO NOT start any fuss with Iran..... for MUZZIES, they are OK in my eyes.... Do NOT cause another fucking war causing refugees to evacuate to Europe.... Europe DO NOT NEED ANOTHER BLOODY REFUGEE CRISIS.
Seamongo eould the last 5 minutes in Iran

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I totally approve of them butchering murderers, pedos, homos, and other criminals. The problem is, they've stated they intend to use nukes once they have them. Thats why they cant be allowed to have them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I totally approve of them butchering murderers, pedos, homos, and other criminals. The problem is, they've stated they intend to use nukes once they have them. Thats why they cant be allowed to have them.
I say as long as they confine their use to Portland or Sam Fran they should be allowed to have and use them

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I say as long as they confine their use to Portland or Sam Fran they should be allowed to have and use them
Yea, ya got me there! :Happy5:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lets hope!

Israel hasnt done jack shit to Iran. If anything, Iran should be grateful we smoked saddam since he was their blood enemy.

We should have smoked the iranian religious leaders back when Carter was in office but he was a punk assed bitch of a failure so we sat back, did nothing, and here we are 40 years later paying the price.

It's largely Israel's fault for Iran's rise, Lokmeer.

They wanted the USA to attack and remove Saddam so now we're closer to the prospect of Iran armed with nuclear bombs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't use common sense with the morons on the American right. They're ahistorical idiots.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So why is the USA allowing the fucking Chinese to develop 129 nuclear warheads at a hidden desert location on the 320 they already have?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is worth remembering that Obama's old national security advisor said Biden has been wrong on every single foreign policy topic for the last half century.

He has a life time record for failure and incompetence yet Dems made him their leader.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lets hope!

It's largely Israel's fault for Iran's rise, Lokmeer.

They wanted the USA to attack and remove Saddam so now we're closer to the prospect of Iran armed with nuclear bombs.

They didnt give many shits about Saddam compared to Iran josephine. Iran has declared jihad against Israel for decades. Iraq never did....you blithering idiot.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Don't use common sense with the morons on the American right. They're ahistorical idiots.

Really? You're apparently as historically challenged as josephine, dumb ass.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So why is the USA allowing the fucking Chinese to develop 129 nuclear warheads at a hidden desert location on the 320 they already have?
General MacArthur should have been allowed to take care of the Chinese back in the 50's. Inaction is our worst trait.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Really" isn't a cogent historical response, doofus.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Really" isn't a cogent historical response, doofus.

Dumb bitch, read my reply to josephine.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I heard Iran wants nuclear power not nuclear bombs.

Iran has a long history of not only saying they'd wipe out Israel eventually, but saying they'd use nukes if they had em.

It's also Persian culture to say hyperbolic things. Are you aware that our panic over "death to America" is actually based on the cultural artifact where Iranians say "death to" anything that they don't like?

For example, Americans might say "fuck this weather" where Iranians might say something like "Death to the Sun" or "Death to this weather"? Sometimes we don't communicate ideas the same way other cultures do and vice-versa. So, they may not actually mean literal "Death to Israel" they might just be saying "Fuck Israel", much like the Nazi's on this board might say.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Iran should have been attacked in the 70's.

"The flagbearer of Jihad to liberate Jerusalem."

This is how the blurb of "Palestine," a new book, published by Islamic Revolution Editions last week in Tehran, identifies the author.

The author is "Grand Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Husseini Khamenei," the "Supreme Guide" of the Islamic Republic in Iran, a man whose fatwa has been recognized by U.S. President Barack Obama as having the force of law.

Edited by Saeed Solh-Mirzai, the 416-page book has received approval from Khamenei's office and is thus the most authoritative document regarding his position on the issue.

Khamenei makes his position clear from the start: Israel has no right to exist as a state.

He uses three words. One is "nabudi" which means "annihilation". The other is "imha" which means "fading out," and, finally, there is "zaval" meaning "effacement."

Khamenei claims that his strategy for the destruction of Israel is not based on anti-Semitism, which he describes as a European phenomenon.

His position is based on "well-established Islamic principles", he claims.

One such is that a land that falls under Muslim rule, even briefly, can never again be ceded to non-Muslims. What matters in Islam is control of a land's government, even if the majority of inhabitants are non-Muslims. Khomeinists are not alone in this belief.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I heard Iran wants nuclear power not nuclear bombs.

Iran has a long history of not only saying they'd wipe out Israel eventually, but saying they'd use nukes if they had em.

It's also Persian culture to say hyperbolic things. Are you aware that our panic over "death to America" is actually based on the cultural artifact where Iranians say "death to" anything that they don't like?

For example, Americans might say "fuck this weather" where Iranians might say something like "Death to the Sun" or "Death to this weather"? Sometimes we don't communicate ideas the same way other cultures do and vice-versa. So, they may not actually mean literal "Death to Israel" they might just be saying "Fuck Israel", much like the Nazi's on this board might say.
Sure thing, tard. Guess I should be able to buy nukes too, even though I'd use em on SagFagcisco.