Idiot biden allowing iran to make nukes

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I heard Iran wants nuclear power not nuclear bombs.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Iran has a long history of not only saying they'd wipe out Israel eventually, but saying they'd use nukes if they had em.

It's also Persian culture to say hyperbolic things. Are you aware that our panic over "death to America" is actually based on the cultural artifact where Iranians say "death to" anything that they don't like?

For example, Americans might say "fuck this weather" where Iranians might say something like "Death to the Sun" or "Death to this weather"? Sometimes we don't communicate ideas the same way other cultures do and vice-versa. So, they may not actually mean literal "Death to Israel" they might just be saying "Fuck Israel", much like the Nazi's on this board might say.
Sure thing, tard. Guess I should be able to buy nukes too, even though I'd use em on SagFagcisco.

Cleary the logical conclusion to what I posted.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL! This was predictable! Well libs, now your election theft will put nukes in the hands of loon muhzies. I sure hope they use em on YOUR cities first!

Probably means War between Israel & Iran one day.

Yet, Israel has no one else to blame but itself for Iran's rise, because they encouraged the USA to start that War in Iraq.
The fall of Saddam only made Iran more powerful and has emboldened it to produce a nucelar bomb.
Saddam was installed in power strategically by W Bush's predecessors & the CIA to act as a buffer in order to prevent the rise of Iran.

Like yer hero Saint Trump said, the War in Iraq was a "Big Fat Mistake", Lokmeer.

If W Bush had not attacked Iraq, we wouldn't even be talking about Iran getting a nuclear weapon right now.

If you voted for W Bush, then you are also partly responsible if Iran gets the nuclear bomb, Lokmeer.

You have no clue about how Saddam got into power and, no, it didn't involve the US in any way.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I heard Iran wants nuclear power not nuclear bombs.

Iran has a long history of not only saying they'd wipe out Israel eventually, but saying they'd use nukes if they had em.

It's also Persian culture to say hyperbolic things. Are you aware that our panic over "death to America" is actually based on the cultural artifact where Iranians say "death to" anything that they don't like?

For example, Americans might say "fuck this weather" where Iranians might say something like "Death to the Sun" or "Death to this weather"? Sometimes we don't communicate ideas the same way other cultures do and vice-versa. So, they may not actually mean literal "Death to Israel" they might just be saying "Fuck Israel", much like the Nazi's on this board might say.
Sure thing, tard. Guess I should be able to buy nukes too, even though I'd use em on SagFagcisco.

Cleary the logical conclusion to what I posted.
It made every bit as much sense as you did. Your stupid ass reminds me of an interview I watched years ago with a jewish woman idiot who was asked about hitlers hyperbole. Dumb bitch said "Oh, he's just saying that to get into office". Hopefully she got gassed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL! This was predictable! Well libs, now your election theft will put nukes in the hands of loon muhzies. I sure hope they use em on YOUR cities first!

Yet, Israel has no one else to blame but itself for Iran's rise, because they encouraged the USA to start that War in Iraq.
The fall of Saddam only made Iran more powerful and has emboldened it to produce a nucelar bomb.
Saddam was installed in power strategically by W Bush's predecessors & the CIA to act as a buffer in order to prevent the rise of Iran.

Like yer hero Saint Trump said, the War in Iraq was a "Big Fat Mistake", Lokmeer.

If W Bush had not attacked Iraq, we wouldn't even be talking about Iran getting a nuclear weapon right now.

If you voted for W Bush, then you are also partly responsible if Iran gets the nuclear bomb, Lokmeer.

You have no clue about how Saddam got into power and, no, it didn't involve the US in any way.

We even armed him, you dolt. Here's the recently departed Rumsfeld with Saddam when we were arming him against Iran.
saddam_2.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We even armed him, you dolt. Here's the recently departed Rumsfeld with Saddam when we were arming him against Iran.
saddam_2.jpg

Dear stupid, that was in the 1980's. Saddam overthrew his uncle in the 70's. His claim was about Saddam's rise to power. Saddam was his uncle's right hand man and thug muscle before finally overthrowing his uncle. He was defecto right hand man for the dictator from 1972 to 1978 than took power in 1979.

Please, for the love of God, realize you are speaking to a person who knows far more than you on this topic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

saddam_2.jpg

Dear stupid, that was in the 1980's. Saddam overthrew his uncle in the early 70's. His claim was about Saddam's rise to power.

Please, for the love of God, realize you are speaking to a person who knows far more than you on this topic.

It's a historical fact that we armed him and then accused him of making weapons of mass destruction. We provided them. If I'm stupid, wtf are you?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

saddam_2.jpg

Dear stupid, that was in the 1980's. Saddam overthrew his uncle in the early 70's. His claim was about Saddam's rise to power.

It's a historical fact that we armed him and then accused him of making weapons of mass destruction. We provided them. If I'm stupid, wtf are you?

Dear stupid, can you fucking read or not? Do you understand the difference between "Saddam's rise to power" in the 1970's vs events after he gained power in the 1980's? Yes or no?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

saddam_2.jpg

Dear stupid, can you fucking read or not? Do you understand the difference between "Saddam's rise to power" in the 1970's vs events after he gained power in the 1980's? Yes or no?

that would require constructing a timeline and adhering to it

I'm going with "highly doubtful" on this one

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

saddam_2.jpg

It's a historical contiuum, stupid.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Summary of this topic so far:

Joe: US installed Saddam in the 1970s

Me: No, we didn't. We really, really didn't.

Lily: A decade later we sold some weapons to him.

Me: True but we're talking about his rise to power in the 1970's. Oh, and we sold weapons to both sides of the Iran-Iraq war.

Does Lily understand we are talking about theb1970's and not shit in theb1980's? I am really beginning to question her intelligence.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

saddam_2.jpg

"historical continuum"

Yes, they do pay her by the word folks

Now if only she could learn how to spell continuum :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

saddam_2.jpg

No, you mental midget. Joe's claim was "the US installed Saddam into power". That is not true nor do you need any "historical contiuum" to see that is untrue. It is fair to say the US engaged with him after he siezed power but, no, that does not magically make Joe's original claim true.

Please try to actually have a basic grasp of what is being discussed before spamming unrelated garbage. Thanks.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

saddam_2.jpg

No, you mental midget. Joe's claim was "the US installed Saddam into power". That is not true nor do you need any "historical contiuum" to see that is untrue. It is fair to say the US engaged with him after he siezed power but, no, that does not magically make Joe's original claim true.

Please try to actually have a basic grasp of what is being discussed before spamming unrelated garbage. Thanks.

Okay... it's time to go through the liberal catalogue for fancy sounding escape hatches

ah ... here's one

Non sequitur!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Me: True but we're talking about his rise to power in the 1970's. Oh, and we sold weapons to both sides of the Iran-Iraq war.

Does Lily understand we are talking about theb1970's and not shit in theb1980's? I am really beginning to question her intelligence.

Giving him weapons is part and parcel with keeping him in power. I'm sorry logic isn't your strength.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

saddam_2.jpg

In our history, sometimes we have installed dictators, sometimes we've just supported them with funding and arms, but the macro level analysis should tell you that we have employed strategies that most benefitted us and were easiest to do. Regardless, we have a lot to do with how screwed up the middle east is.

And you can keep calling me stupid when we both know I'm not. Why bother?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Giving him weapons is part and parcel with keeping him in power. I'm sorry logic isn't your strength.
keeping... not installing

installing means something different

Let's make this easy for you.

A window installer comes and installs your windows. you, or a glass cleaning company keeps those windows which were installed previously in good shape and ready for continued use

see how easy that was? and I didn't even need to break out the crayons

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! They call you oak cause you moronically argue just like that stupid bitch! If you aint her, are you related? LOL!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! They call you oak cause you moronically argue just like that stupid bitch! If you aint her, are you related? LOL!

Are you saying that arming someone doesn't help keep them in power? Is that your stupid claim?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Are you saying that arming someone doesn't help keep them in power? Is that your stupid claim?
Didn't we arm Iraq exclusively to fight Iran after Iraq invaded them?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How can you possibly be this stupid? It has been explained to you multiple times, you illiterate non-reading dumb ass.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I agree with the statement "arming someone helps keep them in power" you stupid bitch. YOU supported joes statement that we put him in power, idiot.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Didn't we arm Iraq exclusively to fight Iran after Iraq invaded them?

It was also only munitions and small arms. Virtually all of Iraq's military used Soviet weapons. The exceptions were French Rafeal jets from the 1970's and old US M1911s. Lily is an example of a stupid person.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A window installer comes and installs your windows. you, or a glass cleaning company keeps those windows which were installed previously in good shape and ready for continued use

Break out the crayons because this bitch can't follow simple English.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She knows what a stupid bitch she is. She's like a trapped rat looking for a way out. She's just slamming her head in the door jamb at this point.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're very angry. Sometimes we install, sometimes we support, either way, we're behind the scenes with our dirty work. You're stuck on this distinction that makes very little difference because you can't dispute the fact that we create our own problems with our short term foreign policy aims.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're very angry. Sometimes we install, sometimes we support, either way, we're behind the scenes with our dirty work. You're stuck on this distinction that makes very little difference because you can't dispute the fact that we create our own problems with our short term foreign policy aims.
We didn't ""install"" Saddam tho.

Timelines are important

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey dumb bitch, just admit you were wrong and we can all move along. Otherwise, keep getting punched in the face.