OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Summary of this topic so far:

Joe: US installed Saddam in the 1970s

Me: No, we didn't. We really, really didn't.

Lily: A decade later we sold some weapons to him.

Me: True but we're talking about his rise to power in the 1970's. Oh, and we sold weapons to both sides of the Iran-Iraq war.

Does Lily understand we are talking about theb1970's and not shit in theb1980's? I am really beginning to question her intelligence.

Giving him weapons is part and parcel with keeping him in power. I'm sorry logic isn't your strength.
keeping... not installing

installing means something different

Let's make this easy for you.

A window installer comes and installs your windows. you, or a glass cleaning company keeps those windows which were installed previously in good shape and ready for continued use

see how easy that was? and I didn't even need to break out the crayons

Break out the crayons because this bitch can't follow simple English.

You're very angry. Sometimes we install, sometimes we support, either way, we're behind the scenes with our dirty work. You're stuck on this distinction that makes very little difference because you can't dispute the fact that we create our own problems with our short term foreign policy aims.
Hey dumb bitch, just admit you were wrong and we can all move along. Otherwise, keep getting punched in the face.

This is what actually matters:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Hey dumb ass, the US DID NOT put Saddam in power. BOOM!

Whatever. Your friend Rummy shore liked Sadda, Lokmeer!

saddam-hussein-and-donald-rumsfeld.jpg

They were best chums!
Rummy was great! I bet he woulda supported Reagan if he'd have bombed Iran!

You love the Billionaire Class in America too, even tho they destroyed Parler, muzzled the Right & your Saint Trump, Lokmeer!
No, I hate Zuk, Dorsey, Bezos, the Waltons, etc. Thats why I dont have FB, Twitter, or shop at Amazon or Walmart unless its an emergency. What now, bitch?

But that's what happens when society enriches Billionaires to the Max and puts everyone else outta business, Lokmeer.

Liberals and people on the Left want to limit their power and force them to give up much of their wealth so that they don't end up devouring and controlling everybody, including you folks on the Right, Lokmeer!.
Ya dumb cunt, when I DO go into Walmart, all I see is democRATs. PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One post and you read deep abiding friendship in it. Of course you do. You're a small minded child.
So do you indentify as the pig or the Ped

So you weren't talking about the us when you posted about the two of us?
Did I quote either of you or do you simply self indentify as a pig or a Ped?

Who have you called a pig today? Oh, that's me. Who have you called a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! over and over? Seamajor. Don't do coy, it doesn't suit you guttersnipe.