Idiot biden allowing iran to make nukes

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Summary of this topic so far:

Joe: US installed Saddam in the 1970s

Me: No, we didn't. We really, really didn't.

Lily: A decade later we sold some weapons to him.

Me: True but we're talking about his rise to power in the 1970's. Oh, and we sold weapons to both sides of the Iran-Iraq war.

Does Lily understand we are talking about theb1970's and not shit in theb1980's? I am really beginning to question her intelligence.

Giving him weapons is part and parcel with keeping him in power. I'm sorry logic isn't your strength.
keeping... not installing

installing means something different

Let's make this easy for you.

A window installer comes and installs your windows. you, or a glass cleaning company keeps those windows which were installed previously in good shape and ready for continued use

see how easy that was? and I didn't even need to break out the crayons

Break out the crayons because this bitch can't follow simple English.

You're very angry. Sometimes we install, sometimes we support, either way, we're behind the scenes with our dirty work. You're stuck on this distinction that makes very little difference because you can't dispute the fact that we create our own problems with our short term foreign policy aims.
Hey dumb bitch, just admit you were wrong and we can all move along. Otherwise, keep getting punched in the face.

This is what actually matters:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Me: True but we're talking about his rise to power in the 1970's. Oh, and we sold weapons to both sides of the Iran-Iraq war.

Does Lily understand we are talking about theb1970's and not shit in theb1980's? I am really beginning to question her intelligence.

Giving him weapons is part and parcel with keeping him in power. I'm sorry logic isn't your strength.

A window installer comes and installs your windows. you, or a glass cleaning company keeps those windows which were installed previously in good shape and ready for continued use

You're very angry. Sometimes we install, sometimes we support, either way, we're behind the scenes with our dirty work. You're stuck on this distinction that makes very little difference because you can't dispute the fact that we create our own problems with our short term foreign policy aims.
Hey dumb bitch, just admit you were wrong and we can all move along. Otherwise, keep getting punched in the face.

Hey dumb ass, the US DID NOT put Saddam in power. BOOM!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, worse yet, we aided him when he was gassing the Kurds! Yay us!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yours truly kinda established that already quite conclusively

reading comprehension is important dear

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't see that post. I can't have comprehension over what I haven't read. I don't actually read all of what is posted on eah thread. I don't see the payoff.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thank the Lord YOU finally CAME TO YOUR SENSES!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I didn't see that post. I can't have comprehension over what I haven't read. I don't actually read all of what is posted on eah thread. I don't see the payoff.
of course you didn't

there there.

THere are cookies and milk near the cafeteria

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

of course you didn't

there there.

So, I have to read all of your posts to post myself? I didn't know the rules. They should be posted somewhere.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

of course you didn't

there there.

So, I have to read all of your posts to post myself? I didn't know the rules. They should be posted somewhere.
Instinct baby

go to the wizard of oz and get you sum

werdz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Right? One day I might vote for leaders that provide weapons to people that gas their own citizens just like you!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

of course you didn't

there there.

Instinct baby

werdz

What?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

of course you didn't

there there.

Instinct baby

werdz

What?
you can grab another cookie if that's what you're angling for

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Right? One day I might vote for leaders that provide weapons to people that gas their own citizens just like you!
Well, you're a stupid bitch and cant comprehend why we needed a foil against Iran. In reality though, we shouldnt have allowed the germans to sell him chemical weapons and we should have attacked iran ourselves. I guess thats the real lesson here: America should fight its own wars.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

of course you didn't

there there.

Instinct baby

werdz

What?

I'm wishing that you would show a brainwave actually.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whatever. Your friend Rummy shore liked Saddam, Lokmeer!

saddam-hussein-and-donald-rumsfeld.jpg

They were best chums!

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, you're a stupid bitch and cant comprehend why we needed a foil against Iran. In reality though, we shouldnt have allowed the germans to sell him chemical weapons and we should have attacked iran ourselves. I guess thats the real lesson here: America should fight its own wars.

We don't need foils against anyone, unless you're a war monger and believe we're the world's police. If you believe it's our role to be the world's police force, why in the world would you support Trump?

He didn't see a role for us on the world stage.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Whatever. Your friend Rummy shore liked Sadda, Lokmeer!

They were best chums!

They can name call all they want, they can't run from the truth. lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

of course you didn't

there there.

Instinct baby

werdz

What?

I'm wishing that you would show a brainwave actually.
I save said brainwaves for things that really matter.

Like discussions with competent posters who actually have valid points and engagements which earn me the type of money to by two luxury cars and a 6 bedroom mansion

but, no fret, just like Fredo you're smart on a message board

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They were best chums!
Rummy was great! I bet he woulda supported Reagan if he'd have bombed Iran!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They were best chums!

They can name call all they want, they can't run from the truth. lol
you don't seem to mind the name calling when it's you or the testicle touching twins doing it to DOve

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We don't need foils against anyone, unless you're a war monger and believe we're the world's police. If you believe it's our role to be the world's police force, why in the world would you support Trump?

Trump smoked suleimani. Wonder why? Bet your ass if Iran fucked around much, Trump woulda bombed the fuk outta them. I monger killing people who kill our troops.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump smoked suleimani. Wonder why? Bet your ass if Iran fucked around much, Trump woulda bombed the fuk outta them. I monger killing people who kill our troops.

Big deal. He ran from Putin in Syria.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They were best chums!

You love the Billionaire Class in America too, even tho they destroyed Parler, muzzled the Right & your Saint Trump, Lokmeer!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They were best chums!

You love the Billionaire Class in America too, even tho they destroyed Parler, muzzled the Right & your Saint Trump, Lokmeer!
No, I hate Zuk, Dorsey, Bezos, the Waltons, etc. Thats why I dont have FB, Twitter, or shop at Amazon or Walmart unless its an emergency. What now, bitch?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They were best chums!

No, I hate Zuk, Dorsey, Bezos, the Waltons, etc. Thats why I dont have FB, Twitter, or shop at Amazon or Walmart unless its an emergency. What now, bitch?

But that's what happens when society enriches Billionaires to the Max and puts everyone else outta business, Lokmeer.

Liberals and people on the Left want to limit their power and force them to give up much of their wealth so that they don't end up devouring and controlling everybody, including you folks on the Right, Lokmeer!.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So you still are a malfunctioning bot, eh?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up, nerd.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up, nerd.

Sorry Lily. You’re wasting your time with these ignorant fools. Best to bash them after the fact. Then pour it on.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up, nerd.

Sorry Lily. You’re wasting your time with these ignorant fools. Best to bash them after the fact. Then pour it on.

I agree. They get the forum they deserve.