Look at this idiot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Look at how this fucktard is acting.....right in front of his child. And he is using his kid right front of the kid to try to manipulate.

Cussing and bitching. Over a basic traffick stop

And you are gonna say black people are terrified of cops when we see this stupidity CONSTANTLY.

You know when people are scared and really believe they are going to be killed they typically look terrified and comply. I'm just sayin.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Larry Elder is an interesting man and he is running to replace Gavin Newsom as California governor. I doubt Newsom will get recalled even though he is the worst governor in the entire country, California is filled with a lot of ignorant people, but I hope he does.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Larry Elder is an interesting man and he is running to replace Gavin Newsom as California governor. I doubt Newsom will get recalled even though he is the worst governor in the entire country, California is filled with a lot of ignorant people, but I hope he does.

I'm jealous. I want Elder here in MI lol

Vote twice for him, O. We can do that now :D

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of idiots. Look at how terrible this left wing idiot "teacher" is.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Isn't it always the way that the most hard core racists cherry pick some incident from a dubious source on youtube then say SEEEEEEEE my racism is completely justified.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucker Carlson got the axe today so this little diversionary feel good thread will not change that losers. Eat it

Management was mad that he said mean things about decisions they made in his leaked emails. Shrug. The guy will probably start a podcast and become the next Joe Rogan getting a none figure contract. I mean he has the most popular news show in America including with the prime Democrat audience which is why Democraps were always attacking and trying to smear him. They are genuinely afraid of people who appeal to both sides.

Don Lemon got fired for being a racist and a sexist as well as just having shit ratings because no one liked him or cared what he had to say.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Management was mad that he said mean things about decisions they made in his leaked emails. Shrug. The guy will probably start a podcast and become the next Joe Rogan getting a none figure contract. I mean he has the most popular news show in America including with the prime Democrat audience which is why Democraps were always attacking and trying to smear him. They are genuinely afraid of people who appeal to both sides.

Don Lemon got fired for being a racist and a sexist as well as just having shit ratings because no one liked him or cared what he had to say.
:daFuq4:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poor aidsman fails to grasp reality yet again. How unsurprising. If you weren't so lazy you could read the Washington Post and learn a little reality but we both know you won't.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Poor aidsman fails to grasp reality yet again. How unsurprising. If you weren't so lazy you could read the Washington Post and learn a little reality but we both know you won't.
Isn't it a little early on a Monday evening to be geeked out of your gourd?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Glen Beck, Megyn Kelly, Bill O'Really?, Alex Jones, Lara Trump, Dan Mangina, where are they now?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I already said that spazzam and as far as Fucker being so popular all it takes is enough jizz guzlers and shit slurry shooters like you to make a putinist liar the toast of the trailer park.

Tell yourself whatever lies you need to get through the day, I guess. The rest of us laugh at your dumb take.