Im TIRED of it

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t wanna see pics of your kike, asshole. Fuck off out my thread already

Dream on stupid. If you had 1/4 of a brain, you would have put this fucking mess in General Discussions. You never did say what your science degree is in.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was gonna do a series and tell short story flames loosely based on things that happened when Poofer and I were hanging out.

Thing is, Dovey, over 90% of the folks here could write that series, too.

That's how besotted you and Al Capowned became over the course of that July-August romance. Your tryst, in its every sordid detail, hit the National Forum Network during that particular summer of love to the point where it's the only thing that was talked about.

I say let this die an ignoble death already. Nobody's that desperate for content.

This is exactly why I havent, because i said in the rest of that post....it would get misconstrued as "drama" and I'm not interested in resparking that. I was also speaking in past tense.

Like you literally took out the rest of my post where I was saying why I didnt.....and demonstrated exactly what I was talking about. The rest of my post is pretty important for context, because your part of it and your response suggests I'm saying that im currently considering doing so. That's not what I was saying.

Here is the rest, because I explained my reason why i didnt....over year ago when I was considering it...

"But that whole thing would get pretty dark pretty fast no matter how much I tried to keep it ...at least ...funny.

I would still do it, if I wasnt sure it would get misconstrued as "drama" and I definately do not want that getting resparked. I never was a "flamer" like all you guys were over on BH.

Yanno?

People are just too "reeeeeee reeeeee" for my taste."

I'm SURE anyone could write that series. I wasnt suggesting that I have some special talent or super power that no one else can do. In fact right there in that post I admitted I was never a "flamer" like those guys were over at BH. So, I'm not sure why would assume I was claiming some special ability that no else has.

But this just shows what I was saying. I cant even mention something I was going to do (for laughs), without it being turned into some drama....because people around today are a bit too "reeeeeee"

Last edited:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
@Oerdin

And when everyone was starting to post here regularly and become site supporters… it was still Dove v Martini. Big and I defended her against Caskur and that whole crew and then she went rogue on me in a dog pile when I posted that I supported BLM. I was disgusted even further by her selfish, self serving BS.

She doesn’t give a fuck about anything or anyone but herself. She never has.

I think you are over stating it a bit. I find there are lots of misunderstandings when it comes to online interactions as people tend to come off worse than they intended as no one can see body language or hear their tone. I am sure you are correct that lots of hurtful stuff was said by all sides and it may actually be a good idea for both of you to put each other on ignore for a while.

15 years is a long time so no doubt there is a lot of water under the bridge.

Yeah only one person chose to come on a forum and drag peoples personal business into some ridiculous shit flinging fest and drug a private off board with my daughter.....that did NOT belong on a forum and was never discussed on a forum....into the shit show to be weaponized.

Because of that? I'm telling you I do not care. I don't care how " hurt" she is when she chose to so off the wall hateful and yeah....that's 15 years done.

I am not interested in having some one like this in my life on any level. Totally done. I found her beliefs disturbing at worst and uninformed at best, but I never attacked, least of all publically.

It should come as no surprise that i dont care one bit about any of the justifications. That ship sailed when she showed up blasting an off board issue with my daughter as a weapon, accused me of "PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pictures" and made my FAMILY her tool to attack me rather than just coming like an adult.

Nope. And I would definately advise people to watch what she blathers about me AND Big, because that will tell you not to tell her anything you wouldnt want on a forum if you somehow cross them by being your own person.

And notice no one does to them.

Alright I've said about enough on this one, there a reason I have them on ignore and I've gave this far more attention tonight than it deserves. There is not going to be a "catfight". There is no "talking it out". There is no possibility at ALL making "friends" again. I'm not having people around that I do not trust that I have to toe around....less they flip out and go nuts or go into attack mode because I do not agree with their political opinions and THEY cannot deal with the valid reasons.

No one is responsible for their words and actions but them. Period. I'm not taking any responsibility for their hateful flip outs. They need to learn how to cope when people disagree with them.
Why bless your heart! Are we posting to bitch about people on the internet who bitch about people on the internet?

241856005_4520335184664246_183187104857952829_n.jpg

is good start
Stop sending me dick pics, I am fairly sure that you are not of African descent.
Yoo just quoted yooself! HA! :Excited6:
Hes hinting around because he wants other men to send him wiener pics. :LOL3:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dream on stupid. If you had 1/4 of a brain, you would have put this fucking mess in General Discussions. You never did say what your science degree is in.

Instead of shitposting, Grandrama flea should be in church talking to Jesus.

I don't think she talked to Jesus before getting a new ass.

Jesus would have said, "Be filled with the Holy Spirit, but don't fill your ass with pork fat."

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt denied being a lefty for a long time, until he started getting a ton of shit for it.

A lot of leftards do that, it's like they're ashamed or something.

I'm not a lefty.

I reject that entire left/right frame, as a matter of fact.

It's better suited to two-dimensional people.

I operate in a political tesseract.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
FTR - I prefer to stay out of the Dovey/Murdock issue. Even tho I know they’ll disagree, I believe they’ll be friends again.

As for the rest…..There is being passionate about a particular issue and then there is outright hateful energy. I’d rather avoid the latter.

you would see less of the latter if the fiend didn’t treat Big like a fire hydrant here that can only be pissed on by one dog… just sayin

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Blurt denied being a lefty for a long time, until he started getting a ton of shit for it.

I'm not a lefty.

Guuurl, yoooo trippin'!!

You're one of the wokest progressives around teh forumz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm not a lefty.

Blurt most everyone operates in a sort of political tesseract.

The issues today is, those who generally land more left are so intensely bias, they think only they have layered and nuanced views. And everyone slightly right of center or anyone who supported Trump is just some ignorant red neck racist who rejects "progress". And they are not receptive of any message that says otherwise.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus would have said, "Be filled with the Holy Spirit, but don't fill your ass with pork fat."

and on that note I’m off to Catholic mass with El Big Sexy and the kiddos… masked like super heroes

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I was gonna do a series and tell short story flames loosely based on things that happened when Poofer and I were hanging out.

That's how besotted you and Al Capowned became over the course of that July-August romance. Your tryst, in its every sordid detail, hit the National Forum Network during that particular summer of love to the point where it's the only thing that was talked about.

I say let this die an ignoble death already. Nobody's that desperate for content.

This is exactly why I havent, because i said in the rest of that post....it would get misconstrued as "drama" and I'm not interested in resparking that. I was also speaking in past tense.

Like you literally took out the rest of my post where I was saying why I didnt.....and demonstrated exactly what I was talking about. The rest of my post is pretty important for context, because your part of it and your response suggests I'm saying that im currently considering doing so. That's not what I was saying.

Here is the rest, because I explained my reason why i didnt....over year ago when I was considering it...

"But that whole thing would get pretty dark pretty fast no matter how much I tried to keep it ...at least ...funny.

I would still do it, if I wasnt sure it would get misconstrued as "drama" and I definately do not want that getting resparked. I never was a "flamer" like all you guys were over on BH.

Yanno?

I'm SURE anyone could write that series. I wasnt suggesting that I have some special talent or super power that no one else can do. In fact right there in that post I admitted I was never a "flamer" like those guys were over at BH. So, I'm not sure why would assume I was claiming some special ability that no else has.

But this just shows what I was saying. I cant even mention something I was going to do (for laughs), without it being turned into some drama....because people around today are a bit too "reeeeeee"

Dove... right again! :FU:

Must be so exhausting to always be right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yanno?

Dove... right again! :FU:

Must be so exhausting to always be right.

I would be correct on the interpretation of my own post.

What's exhausting is having my words and intent twisted. Like this post here.

You take everything I post in a spirit of bad faith, even if you need to twist my intent to do so.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I'm not a lefty.

Sat through a showing of Interstellar I imagine.

Your views are consistently leftist in nature for someone who rejects the whole left/right paradigm. Just sayin'

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You calling someone stupid is like Regan calling someone a faggot. I hope your next booster shot is full of Draino, you washed up reprobate.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
On a side note… I just heard this dude in line at Starbucks on the phone with his wife asking her if she wanted her iced coffee or if she is still being a bitch… and if that isn’t proof that romance is still alive and well… I don’t know what is.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
345 deaths is the 7 day average in Florida. Google it. Especially you Cokmo with your misinformation Bullshit.
Great job getting rid of the republican base.
Slow and steady.
Know what it is in Connecticut?
Know why?
Vaccination is 70 percent here.
Facts are always so hard to get around, no?
Lulz
florida is also americas retirement home full of retirees, not a fair statistic
^^Bullshit rationalizing.
The weekly FLA average went up to 350.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Instead of humping my leg, you should be at the surgeons begging for the surgical part of your transition.

Meanwhile, you can continue pretending to be a little Jap kid if it keeps Semen from preying on children.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Instead of humping my leg, you should be at the surgeons begging for the surgical part of your transition.

Meanwhile, you can continue pretending to be a little Jap kid if it keeps Semen from preying on children.

You ran out of "flames" a long time ago, so stick to the chat threads.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You ran out of "flames" a long time ago, so stick to the chat threads.

I wish you’d run out of estrogen already. Shut the fuck up

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
345 deaths is the 7 day average in Florida. Google it. Especially you Cokmo with your misinformation Bullshit.
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz
florida is also americas retirement home full of retirees, not a fair statistic
^^Bullshit rationalizing.
The weekly FLA average went up to 350.

That's not rationalizing. That's a scientific factor. The elderly are at an established higher risk. And FL summers are also when people spend MORE time indoors, with AC and poor ventilation.

Same reason we see spikes in northern states in the winter. That's when people are spending more time indoors with heat and again....poor ventilation.

Over the winter, as delta naturally crashes, and people start spending more time outside and with open windows.....you'll see cases lower in FL and rise in northern states.

But if you wish to dismiss factors about the population that make them more vulnerable to Covid infections and complications.....you are the one rationalizing because you WANT it to be some bad mark on Republicans. You are seeing it through a partisan lense and conflating your politics with science.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
are these dense fucking liberals still rambling on about how Florida is in dire crisis?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz
Um... what is Connecticut's population again?

Something like 84.5 people or something?

You being the .5?

and when is the last time anyone looked at Connecticut of all places as a tourist destination?

"hey hon, let's take the kids to Connecticut this year and do absolutely nothing"

Fuck off already with your spastic drivel, sperm stain

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

You being the .5?

and when is the last time anyone looked at Connecticut of all places as a tourist destination?

"hey hon, let's take the kids to Connecticut this year and do absolutely nothing"

"Science!!!"

Smh lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

You being the .5?

"Science!!!"

Smh lol

Yeah. “”Science”” brought to by the same helmet wearing crash test dummies who bring you 72 unquie genders and counting

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I dunno about these constant accusations that people who lean left are biased. I personally don’t want to be forced into anything that doesn’t resonate with my core principals. My religion is not something I fell into. Neither is my neighborhood.

Plus these political ideologies are all based in Christian extremist views and feel horrifically outdated for today’s society.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

You being the .5?

"Science!!!"

Smh lol

Yeah. “”Science”” brought to by the same helmet wearing crash test dummies who bring you 72 unquie genders and counting

Science saved your life little guy

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

You being the .5?

^^More BS rationalizing.
I'm just glad I live in a civilized state.