Im TIRED of it

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I dunno about these constant accusations that people who lean left are biased. I personally don’t want to be forced into anything that doesn’t resonate with my core principals. My religion is not something I fell into. Neither is my neighborhood.

Plus these political ideologies are all based in Christian extremist views and feel horrifically outdated for today’s society.

Can you name something that is extremist?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I dunno about these constant accusations that people who lean left are biased. I personally don’t want to be forced into anything that doesn’t resonate with my core principals. My religion is not something I fell into. Neither is my neighborhood.

Plus these political ideologies are all based in Christian extremist views and feel horrifically outdated for today’s society.

Anyone willing to choose a side and stick to it despite questionable activity from any of those politicians.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
345 deaths is the 7 day average in Florida. Google it. Especially you Cokmo with your misinformation Bullshit.
Great job getting rid of the republican base.
Slow and steady.
Know what it is in Connecticut?
Know why?
Vaccination is 70 percent here.
Facts are always so hard to get around, no?
Lulz
Um... what is Connecticut's population again?

Something like 84.5 people or something?

You being the .5?

and when is the last time anyone looked at Connecticut of all places as a tourist destination?

"hey hon, let's take the kids to Connecticut this year and do absolutely nothing"

Fuck off already with your spastic drivel, sperm stain
^^More BS rationalizing.
I'm just glad I live in a civilized state.

You live in a state no one cares about. Your health dept could be handing in the contents of fortune cookies as their Covid data and the CDC wouldn’t bother to correct it. They’d just pick a random number out of a hat and run with it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Science says "Republicans dumz" and "dems good".

Anything actually scientific is "rationalizing".

We should make sure every scientist tracking data on this knows that all the things they look at regarding populations and viral spread is "rationalizing" and it's as simple as check what political party the governor is.

SCIENCE.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
345 deaths is the 7 day average in Florida. Google it. Especially you Cokmo with your misinformation Bullshit.
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz
florida is also americas retirement home full of retirees, not a fair statistic
^^Bullshit rationalizing.
The weekly FLA average went up to 350.

That's not rationalizing. That's a scientific factor. The elderly are at an established higher risk. And FL summers are also when people spend MORE time indoors, with AC and poor ventilation.

Same reason we see spikes in northern states in the winter. That's when people are spending more time indoors with heat and again....poor ventilation.

Over the winter, as delta naturally crashes, and people start spending more time outside and with open windows.....you'll see cases lower in FL and rise in northern states.

But if you wish to dismiss factors about the population that make them more vulnerable to Covid infections and complications.....you are the one rationalizing because you WANT it to be some bad mark on Republicans. You are seeing it through a partisan lense and conflating your politics with science.

Dovey, you made him double shit in his diaper a few days ago. Remember, he made a big deal out of ignoring you so he wouldn't have to debate his positions on a forum.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Anyone willing to choose a side and stick to it despite questionable activity from any of those politicians.
oh you mean like sticking by Biden after he armed the Taliban and supports sharia law even tho claiming to be a devout catholic?

Yeah I know what you mean

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Dwarf refuses t
I don’t wanna see pics of your kike, asshole. Fuck off out my thread already

Dream on stupid. If you had 1/4 of a brain, you would have put this fucking mess in General Discussions. You never did say what your science degree is in.

Instead of shitposting, Grandrama flea should be in church talking to Jesus.

I don't think she talked to Jesus before getting a new ass.

Jesus would have said, "Be filled with the Holy Spirit, but don't fill your ass with pork fat."

Instead of humping my leg, you should be at the surgeons begging for the surgical part of your transition.

Meanwhile, you can continue pretending to be a little Jap kid if it keeps Semen from preying on children.

Please you fat assed phony Kardashian wannabe. You must be embarrassed by the shit you post.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

That's not rationalizing. That's a scientific factor. The elderly are at an established higher risk. And FL summers are also when people spend MORE time indoors, with AC and poor ventilation.

Same reason we see spikes in northern states in the winter. That's when people are spending more time indoors with heat and again....poor ventilation.

Over the winter, as delta naturally crashes, and people start spending more time outside and with open windows.....you'll see cases lower in FL and rise in northern states.

But if you wish to dismiss factors about the population that make them more vulnerable to Covid infections and complications.....you are the one rationalizing because you WANT it to be some bad mark on Republicans. You are seeing it through a partisan lense and conflating your politics with science.

Dovey, you made him double shit in his diaper a few days ago. Remember, he made a big deal out of ignoring you so he wouldn't have to debate his positions on a forum.

Yeah....I actually forgot he had me on ignore until my last sentence. I already typed it out....so I shared anyway lol

I really cant believe anyone could be so partisan that they bend and malign science like that. To THAT degree. Just to slam the other party.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

You being the .5?

and when is the last time anyone looked at Connecticut of all places as a tourist destination?

"hey hon, let's take the kids to Connecticut this year and do absolutely nothing"

^^More BS rationalizing.

You live in a state no one cares about. Your health dept could be handing in the contents of fortune cookies as their Covid data and the CDC wouldn’t bother to correct it. They’d just pick a random number out of a hat and run with it

Like so many Stubby, he’s got your number

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

Yeah....I actually forgot he had me on ignore until my last sentence. I already typed it out....so I shared anyway lol

Wait. Dr fumblinffuckingmoron has you on ignore? Lmao

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

oh you mean like sticking by Biden after he armed the Taliban and supports sharia law even tho claiming to be a devout catholic?

I’ll need a link to this because I have zero clue what you’re talking about.

But I’m talking more about justifying a man being shot by police because a female adult had recently filed charges that she was under the influence and could not give consent and then turning a blind eye to the 14 yo virgin who claimed Trump tied her to a bed and raped her.

There is clearly a serious disconnect in the reasoning.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

Yep.

He had a shitty tantrum because I was pointing out a well funded leftwing activist group getting a statue of Lee removed and destroyed is not the will of the people.....that most people do not want history destroyed and revised.

He just got his pull ups all twisted, insulted me a few times and put me on ignore.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But I’m talking more about justifying a man being shot by police because a female adult had recently filed charges that she was under the influence and could not give consent and then turning a blind eye to the 14 yo virgin who claimed Trump tied her to a bed and raped her.

I seem to recall accusations of rape and sexual assault being leveled against Biden as well. One wonders why you are not in as much of a rush to believe those accusations?

And if you happen to be talking about Jacob Blake in your first sentence which I cannot quite make out in it's entirety I'm struggling to see how that has the slightest relevance on anything whatsoever considering he got what he deserved

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

You being the .5?

^^More BS rationalizing.

Listen little fella, Connecticut is a highly industrialized wealthy state.
And you're small enough to be pulled from a hat.
*BOOM*

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

Yep.

He had a shitty tantrum because I was pointing out a well funded leftwing activist group getting a statue of Lee removed and destroyed is not the will of the people.....that most people do not want history destroyed and revised.

He just got his pull ups all twisted, insulted me a few times and put me on ignore.
Must be those soy suppositories he's taking acting out again

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I seem to recall accusations of rape and sexual assault being leveled against Biden as well. One wonders why you are not in as much of a rush to believe those accusations?

And if you happen to be talking about Jacob Blake in your first sentence which I cannot quite make out in it's entirety I'm struggling to see how that has the slightest relevance on anything whatsoever considering he got what he deserved

Screenshot-20210911-223514-Facebook.jpg

Yep.

Biden IS everything they accused Trump of being. The difference is, they dont REALLY care.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

Yes the list grows.
Not you, tho.
Mental Ignoring suffices in your case.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
The Dwarf refuses t
I don’t wanna see pics of your kike, asshole. Fuck off out my thread already

Dream on stupid. If you had 1/4 of a brain, you would have put this fucking mess in General Discussions. You never did say what your science degree is in.

Instead of shitposting, Grandrama flea should be in church talking to Jesus.

I don't think she talked to Jesus before getting a new ass.

Jesus would have said, "Be filled with the Holy Spirit, but don't fill your ass with pork fat."

Instead of humping my leg, you should be at the surgeons begging for the surgical part of your transition.

Meanwhile, you can continue pretending to be a little Jap kid if it keeps Semen from preying on children.

Please you fat assed phony Kardashian wannabe. You must be embarrassed by the shit you post.

You incredibly stupid fucker

Think comparing me to a Kardashian is an insult? But I’m the stupid one? LOL

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

You being the .5?

^^More BS rationalizing.

*BOOM*
Oh my. Mercy me. I've been called short on the internet. This time by an elderly bag of animal refuse!

Suddenly I feel quite faint must lie down for a bit. Dovey, please ensure this cretin remains subdued while I recover.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

You being the .5?

^^More BS rationalizing.

*BOOM*
Oh my. Mercy me. I've been called short on the internet. This time by an elderly bag of animal refuse!

Suddenly I feel quite faint must lie down for a bit. Dovey, please ensure this cretin remains subdued while I recover.

He shielded himself from my scary posts. :/

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

Yes the list grows.
Not you, tho.
What list is that? Of the people who hurt your feelz on the interentz?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

You being the .5?

^^More BS rationalizing.

*BOOM*

Anyway, pal, kickoff in 15 minutes.
I'll be thinking of you when that little football goes flying through the air.
Like old times, eh?
Lulz

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

Yes the list grows.
Not you, tho.
What list is that? Of the people who hurt your feelz on the interentz?
Peace Tiny,
I is out!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyway, pal, kickoff in 15 minutes.
I'll be thinking of you when that little football goes flying through the air.
Like old times, eh?
Lulz

You'll be thinking of me after you click on that little x on the upper right corner of your screen?

what can I say besides, I'm touched

Wish I could say the same in return, but you're a fuck up and that would simply be untrue.

Miller time?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why is Benzo like this?

Lol. What a baby.

Dont argue his crap effectively or insult him better than he insults you or he will pick up his saggy raw nuts and put you on iggy lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn’t vote for Biden and haven’t heard this until now.

But it doesn’t justify any of it. Face facts, if a white man would have been murdered by a cop with his knee to his neck in a hold known to prompt cardiac arrest during a “routine traffic stop” and NO charges were filed, i.e. no investigation pending or due process… I would have protested then. My morals and principals are consistent.

If Biden is a rapist pig, I’m not going to condone that just because I’m also Irish Catholic. That’s the difference.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But it doesn’t justify any of it. Face facts, if a white man would have been murdered by a cop with his knee to his neck in a hold known to prompt cardiac arrest during a “routine traffic stop” and NO charges were filed, i.e. no investigation pending or due process… I would have protested then. My morals and principals are consistent.

If Biden is a rapist pig, I’m not going to condone that just because I’m also Irish Catholic. That’s the difference.
are you trying to imply here that I was somehow against Chauvin being prosecuted as teh murderer he is?

You're hoping around too much here. Pick a set of facts that are Germaine to the original topic and let's discuss.

In the meantime, I'm busy making fun of lardass in another thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

are you trying to imply here that I was somehow against Chauvin being prosecuted as teh murderer he is?

You're hoping around too much here. Pick a set of facts that are Germaine to the original topic and let's discuss.

Photo representation of what you are dealing with.
20210912-131221.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

In the meantime, I'm busy making fun of lardass in another thread

sorry, I had to run into confession and El Big Sexy and I are living in sin… the priest dropped the Bible several times….

But I’m not jumping around. You think you can find something negative to pin on the opposing side and that trumps
the argument and you’re sadly mistaken.

A crime of rape is a crime of rape. On one hand we have an extremely wealthy man who has obstructed justice while his supporters cheer on police who are cutting corners, not wearing body cams and I’m personally tired of watching it.

Poverty is what creates a hood btw… in case you forgot your roots while living the country club life in Florida.

I want the police deMILITIZED so this money is pumped into educating these people so they have options outside of a life of crime.

But I’m about to walk into mass…. Peace be with you.