Im TIRED of it

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I continue to map out the numerous issues with all of these cases you’re watching from a biased perspective on television. What answer were you expecting I produce, a smoking gun? Pffft :Bored2:

Murdock, might I remind you that when referencing your point you bring up Trump and Epstien within the same breath which seems to indicate that there is proof that Trump is in the same category as Epstein but then proceed to shit all over your own argument producing ""netflix"" as your source.

You know, the same Netflix which was in deep hot water and lost hundreds of thousands of subscribers after producing "cuties"

Try the contents of a fortune cookie next time, you might get more mileage

Epstein provided the 14 yo virgin and the house where Trump allegedly tied her to the bed, hit her and raped her.
you saw that on ""netflix"" right? :LOL3:

netflix

Hey guise I just got my real estate license off a monopoly board. No fur real :LOL3:

I watched the documentary after I read the allegations against Epstein that includes people like Prince Andrew and Trump.
On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

I think I saw the Gremlins on netfilx once

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I continue to map out the numerous issues with all of these cases you’re watching from a biased perspective on television. What answer were you expecting I produce, a smoking gun? Pffft :Bored2:

Murdock, might I remind you that when referencing your point you bring up Trump and Epstien within the same breath which seems to indicate that there is proof that Trump is in the same category as Epstein but then proceed to shit all over your own argument producing ""netflix"" as your source.

You know, the same Netflix which was in deep hot water and lost hundreds of thousands of subscribers after producing "cuties"

Epstein provided the 14 yo virgin and the house where Trump allegedly tied her to the bed, hit her and raped her.

netflix

Hey guise I just got my real estate license off a monopoly board. No fur real :LOL3:

I watched the documentary after I read the allegations against Epstein that includes people like Prince Andrew and Trump.
On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

Unlike Monopoly, which is a board game….A documentary is intended to document reality, primarily for the purposes of maintaining a historical record.

Ironically, both have been around since the 1920s.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wrt police body cams, I would like to note that conservative areas have embraced them widely as they pretty much confirm police reports and debunk wild lies out of criminals. You will notice left wing dominated areas like Seattle and Portland have outlawed them largely at the lobbying of Antifa and its allies. They know most of their claims are bull shit and fear video will prove they are lying on most occasions.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

netflix

On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

Unlike Monopoly, which is a board game….A documentary is intended to document reality, primarily for the purposes of maintaining a historical record.

Netflix tho

The source of unbiased, authentic and responsible news

And they exploit underage girls every now and then for pleasure & profit but that's besides the point :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wrt police body cams, I would like to note that conservative areas have embraced them widely as they pretty much confirm police reports and debunk wild lies out of criminals. You will notice left wing dominated areas like Seattle and Portland have outlawed them largely at the lobbying of Antifa and its allies. They know most of their claims are bull shit and fear video will prove they are lying on most occasions.

Yep!

Which is shown in policy.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My kid is studying film at USC to become a documentary film maker… Documentary filmmakers have a responsibility to be truthful to their vision of the world without intentionally misrepresenting a topic…. S

netflix

On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

Netflix tho

And they exploit underage girls every now and then for pleasure & profit but that's besides the point :LOL3:

My kid is studying film at USC to become a documentary film maker… she has an English lit degree and a pre-law degree before she was awarded the George Lucas scholarship to USC. Documentary filmmakers have a responsibility to be truthful to their vision of the world without intentionally misrepresenting a topic…. so…..

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Seattle cops and LA cops all wear body cams and have for years. I swear this site needs a fact checker lolz

Have fun in la la land…. cause it’s clearly impossible to have a decent discussion here.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Documentary filmmakers have a responsibility to be truthful to their vision of the world without intentionally misrepresenting a topic…. so…..

giphy.gif

They have a responsibility to be truthful like harlem hustlers have a responsibility not to take your 20.00 when they ask you if you have change.

Responsibility to be truthful ... lmao, that's almost as funny as getting your facts off of netflix.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
..and Rachael Madcow is a fine upstanding and intelligent journalist with no biases whatsoever

CNN said so

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Documentary filmmakers have a responsibility to be truthful to their vision of the world without intentionally misrepresenting a topic…. so…..

giphy.gif

They have a responsibility to be truthful like harlem hustlers have a responsibility not to take your 20.00 when they ask you if you have change.

Responsibility to be truthful ... lmao, that's almost as funny as getting your facts off of netflix.

If that is about corporate media.....fucking hell lol

Ahhhhhh documentaries. Where it should be obvious you are getting filtered facts and rhetoric from the film maker that reflect their opinions. All should held to scrunity. They are pretty much all entirely just hour long arguments for the directors POV.

Ricky Lakes Business of Being Born was not only trash....but contributed to a lot of deaths and injuries. But docs get off the hook a lot because people are supposed to know you are getting someone's opinion.

I mean VAXXED is a documentary. The entire thing was garbage from the rip. They all have an agenda.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

ithhhh it wrong thhhhat I wasthhhh already reading your posthhhhsss in hithhhh voice? :GiggleBitch:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Police body cameras not a priority for Washington lawmakers in 2021 session | king5.com"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"
State lawmakers did not introduce any legislation related to body cameras before the
deadline on Feb. 15. Instead, their bills focused on other police reform and accountability issues, including a proposed ban on chokeholds and other police tactics, proposed changes to the way deadly use of force incidents are investigated and a measure that would require police officers to intervene if they see a fellow officer use excessive force. A dozen law enforcement-related bills were still in play, as of Wednesday.

“There are other priorities ahead of buying body-worn cameras for police agencies statewide, but we will consider cost-sharing in the future,” said Rep. Roger Goodman, D-Kirkland, who chairs the House Public Safety Committee. "

Right. Arent these supposed to be the good guys? These are not Republicans. Republicans include body cams.

Looks like Washington just wants more people getting shot without any video footage.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

netflix

Dahnold did no such thing. They've got him mixed up with Bill.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seattle cops and LA cops all wear body cams and have for years.

Yeah I know, I read that Batman comic once.

you don’t have to agree with me for it to not be blatantly obvious that you jumped to wrong conclusions in all of these cases btw
Jumped to the wrong conclusion on what exactly? You've been hoping all over the place like you blew a leg off on a landmine or something.

I'm not even sure we are still having the same conversation on the same planet at this point

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you don’t have to agree with me for it to not be blatantly obvious that you jumped to wrong conclusions in all of these cases btw
Jumped to the wrong conclusion on what exactly? You've been hoping all over the place like you blew a leg off on a landmine or something.

I'm not even sure we are still having the same conversation on the same planet at this point

it’s ok… the philosophy of law is not an easy concept to grasp obviously.

I’m not going to convolute the discussion by comparing documentaries to media or lie about cops in Seattle and Los Angeles not being required to wear cameras.

I made my points… you try to penetrate my theory by throwing everything but the kitchen sink and it and then complain that you’re lost like that’s my fault.

I’ll reserve these types of discussions for people who are educated and/or open minded enough to grasp these simple concepts.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
:facepalm:
dfasdflasdjflasdjfalsdfj9oqwe4ruijfljmasofuf8oajrtweit8aw9fuasiofjaslfjasftuqowfjaselfjasdfioauytaofjasdlkfuydasifuyoqwertjaofasdufo;jasdfkljausflasjfasdklfjasdkfasdlfjasldfasdlfjasdf

so there... it's not my fault you don't understand what I'm talking about so I'll just reserve these types of discussions to those out there who understand this type of organized randomness

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So it looks like they are only required to use body cams at protests

"Body Worn Video - Police | seattle.gov"

And on regular duty they can use like a dash cam/recorder OR a body cam and there are privacy laws where in circumstances they cant record, and they are allowed to turn them off at their discretion.

"16.090 - In-Car and Body-Worn Video - Police Manual | seattle.gov"

This is the policy for the ones that do use them. They dont all have them. So it's not a priority in WA for them to make sure all the police have body cams and they have to use them.

"Most Washington law enforcement agencies don’t use body or dash cameras, KING 5 investigation finds | king5.com"

@Oerdin what are the requirements in CA?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
My kid is studying film at USC to become a documentary film maker…
That's quite the accomplishment.

But, there's alot of documentaries that are crocks of shit.
Idk if those fear propaganda documentaries are still up on YT where the guy tries to debunk religion, 9/11 and a bunch of other shit and the government wants to put microchips into your hands
to control the world while the underlying theme is turning the world into some utopia fueled by water and putting some old ass man in charge of everything, but it was once there. And it was stupid.
Sayin

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

it’s ok… the philosophy of law is not an easy concept to grasp obviously.

I’m not going to convolute the discussion by comparing documentaries to media or lie about cops in Seattle and Los Angeles not being required to wear cameras.

I made my points… you try to penetrate my theory by throwing everything but the kitchen sink and it and then complain that you’re lost like that’s my fault.

I’ll reserve these types of discussions for people who are educated and/or open minded enough to grasp these simple concepts.
Um...cops do indeed wear body cams.

Turning them on is another thing.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just wondering if the snowflakes are gonna cry about this black dude getting shot too

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I noticed Murdock disagreed with this one so I will post this article. It shows police in Portland (and it is the same in Seattle and several other leftist areas) have been actively lobbying for police body cameras for years. It is always the far left who opposes it largely because groups like Antifa and BLM oppose body cameras as cameras al.ost always expose their claims as the lies they are.

Sorry, but if anyone doesn't know that then they are missing basic facts and should probably start questioning other parts of their beliefs for not being based upon reality.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

netflix

On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

Netflix tho

I still can't believe they got away with showing that French pdo movie.

There was uproar for about a week or so but then business as usual.... people really do have very short memories.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I noticed Murdock disagreed with this one so I will post this article. It shows police in Portland (and it is the same in Seattle and several other leftist areas) have been actively lobbying for police body cameras for years. It is always the far left who opposes it largely because groups like Antifa and BLM oppose body cameras as cameras al.ost always expose their claims as the lies they are.

Sorry, but if anyone doesn't know that then they are missing basic facts and should probably start questioning other parts of their beliefs for not being based upon reality.

I posted the policies on this as well.

You give too much credit. They wont look at anything. You know much info I shared with the usual suspects? They just ignore it and call everyone uneducated.

That's where we are at, sadly!