Im TIRED of it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I continue to map out the numerous issues with all of these cases you’re watching from a biased perspective on television. What answer were you expecting I produce, a smoking gun? Pffft :Bored2:

Murdock, might I remind you that when referencing your point you bring up Trump and Epstien within the same breath which seems to indicate that there is proof that Trump is in the same category as Epstein but then proceed to shit all over your own argument producing ""netflix"" as your source.

You know, the same Netflix which was in deep hot water and lost hundreds of thousands of subscribers after producing "cuties"

Try the contents of a fortune cookie next time, you might get more mileage

Epstein provided the 14 yo virgin and the house where Trump allegedly tied her to the bed, hit her and raped her.
you saw that on ""netflix"" right? :LOL3:

netflix

Hey guise I just got my real estate license off a monopoly board. No fur real :LOL3:

I watched the documentary after I read the allegations against Epstein that includes people like Prince Andrew and Trump.
On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

I think I saw the Gremlins on netfilx once

Unlike Monopoly, which is a board game….A documentary is intended to document reality, primarily for the purposes of maintaining a historical record.

Ironically, both have been around since the 1920s.
Netflix tho

The source of unbiased, authentic and responsible news

And they exploit underage girls every now and then for pleasure & profit but that's besides the point :LOL3:

I still can't believe they got away with showing that French pdo movie.

There was uproar for about a week or so but then business as usual.... people really do have very short memories.

Cuties?

I actually watched it. Basically so I could be familiar with the content so I could have an informed opinion and be able to defend my opinion.

And it WAS sexualizing children. And the irony was the message... that children are being sexualized. In a movie that sexualized children.

But do you remember the movie KIDS?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I continue to map out the numerous issues with all of these cases you’re watching from a biased perspective on television. What answer were you expecting I produce, a smoking gun? Pffft :Bored2:

Murdock, might I remind you that when referencing your point you bring up Trump and Epstien within the same breath which seems to indicate that there is proof that Trump is in the same category as Epstein but then proceed to shit all over your own argument producing ""netflix"" as your source.

You know, the same Netflix which was in deep hot water and lost hundreds of thousands of subscribers after producing "cuties"

Epstein provided the 14 yo virgin and the house where Trump allegedly tied her to the bed, hit her and raped her.

netflix

Hey guise I just got my real estate license off a monopoly board. No fur real :LOL3:

I watched the documentary after I read the allegations against Epstein that includes people like Prince Andrew and Trump.
On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

Unlike Monopoly, which is a board game….A documentary is intended to document reality, primarily for the purposes of maintaining a historical record.

Netflix tho

And they exploit underage girls every now and then for pleasure & profit but that's besides the point :LOL3:

There was uproar for about a week or so but then business as usual.... people really do have very short memories.

Cuties?

I actually watched it. Basically so I could be familiar with the content so I could have an informed opinion and be able to defend my opinion.

And it WAS sexualizing children. And the irony was the message... that children are being sexualized. In a movie that sexualized children.

"I watch sick shit so, well, I can speak intelligently about sick shit."

Clearly enjoys the sexualization of children and the destruction of fetuses. Sick ass bitch.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I didn't watch it, I just saw clips of 10 yr old girls twerkin' and thought WTAF?

They were testing the waters like they always do to see how far they can push things and what they can get away with...

I wouldn't mind betting that in a few decades or so, that kind of shit will be deemed normal and featured in loads of movies and TV shows, similar to how gays kissing was frowned upon only a couple of decades or so ago, but now you see it all the time.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

netflix

On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

Netflix tho

Cuties?

Clearly enjoys the sexualization of children and the destruction of fetuses. Sick ass bitch.

So now you're calling Dove a pdo?

Are you trying to get run off the board or something?

That remark warrants an apology...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

netflix

On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

Netflix tho

Cuties?

Arent they disgusting?

That's why it's not even worth bothering. It's just toxic, desperate hatred. Any response is a "reward".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didn't watch it, I just saw clips of 10 yr old girls twerkin' and thought WTAF?

They were testing the waters like they always do to see how far they can push things and what they can get away with...

I wouldn't mind betting that in a few decades or so, that kind of shit will be deemed normal and featured in loads of movies and TV shows, similar to how gays kissing was frowned up only a couple of decades or so ago, but now you see it all the time.

Decades ago there was an even worse movie made called KIDS that everyone just forgot about.

And the sexualizing a Brooke Sheilds. She was actually featured posing nude when she was fucking TEN years old in some Playboy sponsored filth called "Sugar and Spice".

The sexualizing of children has BEEN a problem.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

netflix

On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

Netflix tho

Cuties?

No, it doesn't. If you think it does, report it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I wouldn't mind betting that in a few decades or so, that kind of shit will be deemed normal and featured in loads of movies and TV shows, similar to how gays kissing was frowned up only a couple of decades or so ago, but now you see it all the time.

Decades ago there was an even worse movie made called KIDS that everyone just forgot about.

And the sexualizing a Brooke Sheilds. She was actually featured posing nude when she was fucking TEN years old in some Playboy sponsored filth called "Sugar and Spice".

Ahh yeah, wasn't it from the 70's or something? I remember hearing about that.

Like you say, people just forget and move on. If the MSM doesn't make a big song and dance about something, the masses rarely remember.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

netflix

On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

Netflix tho

Cuties?

I'm not a snitch.

You're way out of line here though...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

netflix

On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

Netflix tho

Cuties?

I'm not a snitch.

No, I'm not. You know what I never watch, in any way at all, ever? Sick shit about kids. Never in my entire life.

I don't get off on pictures of dismembered fetuses either, just so i can troll the internet? Are you fucking kidding me you sick fuckers?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Like you say, people just forget and move on. If the MSM doesn't make a big song and dance about something, the masses rarely remember.

The Brooke Sheilds thing was but KIDS was from the 90s

And yes...if corporate media doesnt tell people to get mad....they dont. And if media tells them to be mad....they are. Whether it's over something truthful or not.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Brooke Sheilds thing was but KIDS was from the 90s

^^ Knows the entire history of sexualization of children. How odd.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

netflix

On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

Netflix tho

Cuties?

I'm not a snitch.

No, I'm not. You know what I never watch, in any way at all, ever? Sick shit about kids. Never in my entire life.

I don't get off on pictures of dismembered fetuses either, just so i can troll the internet? Are you fucking kidding me you sick fuckers?

Are you high on something right now, you deranged twat?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

netflix

On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

Netflix tho

Cuties?

I'm not a snitch.

Are you high on something right now, you deranged twat?

Work on your reading comprehension. It's all clear as a bell. All you have to do is skim her posts to know what I'm addressing.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

netflix

On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

Netflix tho

Cuties?

Vote in the tard recall thread

BF and I are designing a solution to these crapola cretins

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Are you fucking kidding me? I was replying to Biggie and speaking to Dove about Netflix and then your interferring, 500lb rhino ass got involved and implied that Dove is a nonce.

You're quite clearly mentally unstable.
Being fat disgusting Professor Klump looking walrus without intelligence will do that to a woman

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

netflix

On netflix

ROTFLAMO

netflix

Netflix tho

Cuties?

Vote in the tard recall thread

BF and I are designing a solution to these crapola cretins

Would that mean you’re gone?

H.C.Trouble

Factory Bastard
Starting Sept. 22 my province is implementing vaccine passports to enter non-essential businesses. Their websites to get the QR code are not even functional yet.

The bureaucrats are totally incompetent and beyond fucked up: COVID is proving it every single day.

For example, to dine in a restaurant I'll have to show proof of vaccination but the staff that works there do not have to be vaccinated. The person handling my food or serving it doesn't require vaccination but as a patron I must be. WTF?

An unvaccinated person is allowed to dine at a restaurant patio and can even go inside to use the restroom but they can't dine inside. Again WTF?

To visit an old age home you have to be vaccinated but the staff that work there do not? Holy shit, the people at the highest risk of dying from COVID are not protected from unvaccinated staff. Not that full vaccination even means that you can't get COVID. Political brains at work.

Employers can make it company policy that workers be vaccinated but are told to seek legal council before doing so. Basically putting the onus on the employer if this turns out to be illegal or an unjust reason for termination of employment.

Even better - Every day on the news they will report the number of people in hospital that are not fully vaccinated. A reporter just asked how many people in the hospital with COVID are fully vaccinated and the Chief Medical Officer said they can't disclose that because of confidentiality. The same people who are governing vaccine passports can't disclose how many people in hospital from COVID are fully vaccinated because of confidentiality?

Are these people for real? They are as stupid as the people who are protesting at the hospitals. The hospitals and their staff are not the ones making these stupid rules. Protest these dumb fuck politicians and their minions not hospitals. They won't arrest you for protesting at a hospital but run on the field at a Blue Jays game and they will take you to jail for mischief, at the very least.

They've had almost two years to come up with reasonable guidelines in the event that the epidemic not go as they expected and this is the mishmash of illogical rules they've come up with in all that time? We have an election coming in a few days and NONE of the candidates are campaigning on COVID rules.

US federal rules are just as fucked up as ours. I can fly to the USA but I'm not allowed to drive there? I can jump in my boat and go across the lake and be in the USA in five minutes, the chances authorities are going to check where I came from and turn me back are almost zero.

I'm getting angry with the level of incompetence or even common sense this pandemic is being handled with. Who's with me?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The vax doesnt work and the masks dont work. They keep saying if we all get vaxed, we can go back to normal. They said everyone who got vaxed doesnt have to mask but now they have to mask again. Why would I believe that if we all got vaxed that we all wouldnt be told to mask again as soon as the vax failed again to stop the spread?....AGAIN!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Starting Sept. 22 my province is implementing vaccine passports

Are you in Ontario? Dude, come over and have a beer.

Not that full vaccination even means that you can't get COVID.

And spread it. In fact, assuming there is really asymptomatic spread like some say, and since fully vaxxed is supposed to suppress the symptoms, it follows that fully vaxxed people are spreading the virus unknowingly, while unvaxxed people will get sick and stay home when they get the virus.

how many people in the hospital with COVID are fully vaccinated

Here is what I really want to know: How many fully vaxxed people in the hospital are there for other issues like cardio vascular ailments, etc.? Things that are due to side effects of the vaccines.

The fear about the vaccines has never really been about whether or not they work; the fear has been about how they fuck up your body in the short, mid, and long term.

They are as stupid as the people who are protesting at the hospitals.

I do not buy what the MSM has been reporting about the hospital protests. They are leading everyone to believe that the protesters are harassing the hospital staff, but I have not seen that at all. They pan over the crowd and I never see any hospital staff being bothered. You would think that they would have some juicy footage of them getting into the face of the staff if these alleged cases of harassment were really happening.

I have heard that a number of the people protesting are hospital staff who are protesting the vaccine mandates; they are in protesting against the "powers that be"; they are actually supporting the hospital staff who are being forced to do something they do not want to do.