Im TIRED of it

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I seriously wonder if life threatening aspect of COVID would persist in a person without a nose?

Would a person like that still have trouble inhaling when they're actually capable of snorting chlorine tablets whole without a grimace?
Do you think the urinal mints start to tremble the second he breaths in a public restroom?

If Kirby was smart they would use his face as a template for a new line of vacuum with a tag line like "extra suction power".

I'd buy ones

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The entire point I'm making is I'm blaming the media as a whole.

The fuck?
You keep bringing up that "evil" movie KIDS. This isn't the first time you've done it and surely won't be the last.

If you are going to wear that tiara, know that it's been going on forever and just didn't pop up with some movie made by a fucking creeper with a fascination with teenagers, k?

Fast times at ridgemont high? Didn't Jennifer Jason Leigh look like she was 12 years old?

And no the government doesnt make our decisions for us. YOU think this way because you dont follow local government or ever vote. The laws that exist in your state were decided by elected officials and voted on by the people.

You cant buy groceries naked.....because the PEOPLE voted for modesty legislation.

You dont know how legislation is decided, Poof. Take a few moments to go learn how your state government works, how laws are decided, how state and federal interact. Because you have a fundamental misunderstanding of all of this, so you cannot recognize the tyranny at hand.

Just because YOU dont get involved in your government and vote on bills....doesnt mean the people dont.

And no one is going to let the government coerce and force a fucking medical treatment (which is against the Nuremberg code btw.....the nazis did this shit) because you dont understand how legislation occurs and you think the government just does things on it's own.
Didn't you vote trump?

How'd that work out?

You CANT be serious. Exactly what argument is that? That since sometimes in liberal democracy, the candidate you vote for doesnt win.....that NO ONE has voting power? Would you say this to the dumb fucks who voted Biden? "Oh look. Your vote worked out!"

Who is the rep of your congressional district? Because decisions on the local level go farther on the federal level when the people are involved.

Please, go learn how the US government works. You won't like when we actually DONT have a liberal order anymore.

Stop this inner city "everything is futile" mentality. It's a trick played on the poor. That's why they keep voting to fuck themselves.

And yes I brought up KIDS AND Brooke Sheilds as an example of how MEDIA has been sexualizing kids for years. Settle down.
The fact is, you have no voice. None.

If you really think a vaccine is taking away your freedoms, then idk what to tell you. If you think it's going to harm you, idk what to tell you.

As for the sexualization of minors thru the media, it took you how many years to finally open your eyes?

The fact is, YOU think we don't have a voice because you dont know you DO. And this is exactly how your government has yeeted your constitutional RIGHTS and made Chicago the most dangerous city for gun violence with the most gun control regulations. The only ones with guns are the criminals.

How's THAT working? How many babies get shot a week over there?

You gonna trust that pigmy dyke that looks like a physical manifestation of morning breath to make YOUR medical decisions? I just cant.

This is why riots happen....people in poor inner cities have no idea how powerful the votes ARE.

You need to go learn. Go watch your local government. Drop this mind fuck you've been indoctrinated into. Because odds are good a small chunk of your city even bothers and the rest is filled in by bullshit votes.

If all you assholes in these places had a clue how this actually works, youd be out there running that shit. But as long as you are surrounded by those who think the system is their provider and punisher that they have no power over, we end up with shit like Jihad Joe and CHAZ zones. And forced vaccines. They WANT you to think you are powerless.

Get your shit together ffs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The vax isnt nearly as effective as advertised and the side effects are frequent enough, especially in people under 25, that mandating it is irresponsible.
All bullshit.

Anti- vactards would make you believe your going to spawn fucking antlers and hooves from getting a damn shot.

It's a personal risk, because you can still catch it AND spread it with the vaccine. (Which is established fact. .anti vaxx loonacy aside)

That's not the point, though. This isnt China where daddy government swoops in to protect the health of anyone. People have rights to refuse.
Yet, if you catch it while vacc'd you won't die or have a horrible quality of life after recovery.

I'll take those odds over dying and no offense, I'm living long enough to take a huge, watery shit on twats tombstone just because I can't stand the rotten dweeb.

Keep fighting the good fight that nobody cares about (woof woof)

I'm fully vaccinated by a competent vaccine (J&J....one and done. A reliable viral vector shot)

But that was MY decision. Other people have a right to make their own.

I don't give a shit what others do....so no offense taken. I'm not some democrat/prog who has bug eyed spasms and tantrums when other people make choices I find dumb.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
HEY YOU FAGGOTS AND FAGGETS PIPE DOWN, EVERYTIME YOU STILLBORN FETAL NUGGETS POST HERE IT SHOWS UP AS AN ALERT. YEAH, I COULD CHANGE IT IN MY PREFERENCES, BUT I'M NOT GONNA SO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I seriously wonder if life threatening aspect of COVID would persist in a person without a nose?

Would a person like that still have trouble inhaling when they're actually capable of snorting chlorine tablets whole without a grimace?
Do you think the urinal mints start to tremble the second he breaths in a public restroom?

If Kirby was smart they would use his face as a template for a new line of vacuum with a tag line like "extra suction power".

I'd buy ones
I'd let him swim at the bottom of my pool just to vacuum things up

Master

Site Supporter

The fuck?
You keep bringing up that "evil" movie KIDS. This isn't the first time you've done it and surely won't be the last.

If you are going to wear that tiara, know that it's been going on forever and just didn't pop up with some movie made by a fucking creeper with a fascination with teenagers, k?

Fast times at ridgemont high? Didn't Jennifer Jason Leigh look like she was 12 years old?

And no the government doesnt make our decisions for us. YOU think this way because you dont follow local government or ever vote. The laws that exist in your state were decided by elected officials and voted on by the people.

You cant buy groceries naked.....because the PEOPLE voted for modesty legislation.

You dont know how legislation is decided, Poof. Take a few moments to go learn how your state government works, how laws are decided, how state and federal interact. Because you have a fundamental misunderstanding of all of this, so you cannot recognize the tyranny at hand.

Just because YOU dont get involved in your government and vote on bills....doesnt mean the people dont.

And no one is going to let the government coerce and force a fucking medical treatment (which is against the Nuremberg code btw.....the nazis did this shit) because you dont understand how legislation occurs and you think the government just does things on it's own.
Didn't you vote trump?

How'd that work out?

You CANT be serious. Exactly what argument is that? That since sometimes in liberal democracy, the candidate you vote for doesnt win.....that NO ONE has voting power? Would you say this to the dumb fucks who voted Biden? "Oh look. Your vote worked out!"

Who is the rep of your congressional district? Because decisions on the local level go farther on the federal level when the people are involved.

Please, go learn how the US government works. You won't like when we actually DONT have a liberal order anymore.

Stop this inner city "everything is futile" mentality. It's a trick played on the poor. That's why they keep voting to fuck themselves.

And yes I brought up KIDS AND Brooke Sheilds as an example of how MEDIA has been sexualizing kids for years. Settle down.

If you really think a vaccine is taking away your freedoms, then idk what to tell you. If you think it's going to harm you, idk what to tell you.

As for the sexualization of minors thru the media, it took you how many years to finally open your eyes?

The fact is, YOU think we don't have a voice because you dont know you DO. And this is exactly how your government has yeeted your constitutional RIGHTS and made Chicago the most dangerous city for gun violence with the most gun control regulations. The only ones with guns are the criminals.

You gonna trust that pigmy dyke that looks like a physical manifestation of morning breath to make YOUR medical decisions? I just cant.

This is why riots happen....people in poor inner cities have no idea how powerful the votes ARE.

You need to go learn. Go watch your local government. Drop this mind fuck you've been indoctrinated into. Because odds are good a small chunk of your city even bothers and the rest is filled in by bullshit votes.

If all you assholes in these places had a clue how this actually works, youd be out there running that shit. But as long as you are surrounded by those who think the system is their provider and punisher that they have no power over, we end up with shit like Jihad Joe and CHAZ zones. And forced vaccines. They WANT you to think you are powerless.

Srsly, why do you give a fuck about Chicago or mayor Beetlejuice?

I give zero fucks about any of that drivel because it doesn’t effect me. Either way, there’s going to be gun violence in this wonderful city. You think the cops here are saints? Get real. A cop will kill you just as fast as a criminal. Should we take away all guns?

I think you missed the memo that in certain parts of the city the gangs are the police force on account of the cops are too chicken shit to enter, and in those hoods ppl leave their doors unlocked and keys in their cars again.

the point being, bitching about shit to whomever does nothing, going out and doing something about it does a lot.

Chicago ain’t no joke. No pussies live in Chicago.

sayin

Master

Site Supporter
The vax isnt nearly as effective as advertised and the side effects are frequent enough, especially in people under 25, that mandating it is irresponsible.
All bullshit.

Anti- vactards would make you believe your going to spawn fucking antlers and hooves from getting a damn shot.

It's a personal risk, because you can still catch it AND spread it with the vaccine. (Which is established fact. .anti vaxx loonacy aside)

That's not the point, though. This isnt China where daddy government swoops in to protect the health of anyone. People have rights to refuse.
Yet, if you catch it while vacc'd you won't die or have a horrible quality of life after recovery.

I'll take those odds over dying and no offense, I'm living long enough to take a huge, watery shit on twats tombstone just because I can't stand the rotten dweeb.

I'm fully vaccinated by a competent vaccine (J&J....one and done. A reliable viral vector shot)

I don't give a shit what others do....so no offense taken. I'm not some democrat/prog who has bug eyed spasms and tantrums when other people make choices I find dumb.
So your bitching about vaccines yet are vacc’d…..

Heroin really fucked your head up

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All bullshit.

I'm bitching about TYRANNY, obviously.

Are you kidding? Use your brain, Poof. No one is bitching about VACCINES. They are bitching about MANDATES and coercion.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The fuck?

Didn't you vote trump?

How'd that work out?

I give zero fucks about any of that drivel because it doesn’t effect me. Either way, there’s going to be gun violence in this wonderful city. You think the cops here are saints? Get real. A cop will kill you just as fast as a criminal. Should we take away all guns?

I think you missed the memo that in certain parts of the city the gangs are the police force on account of the cops are too chicken shit to enter, and in those hoods ppl leave their doors unlocked and keys in their cars again.

the point being, bitching about shit to whomever does nothing, going out and doing something about it does a lot.

sayin
Chicago is a tame fucking ghetto. You boy...haven’t even experienced real violence yet! Fucking little maggot!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The fuck?

Didn't you vote trump?

How'd that work out?

sayin
Chicago is a tame fucking ghetto. You boy...haven’t even experienced real violence yet! Fucking little maggot!

I mean.....he IS using 1st world standards.

Master

Site Supporter
All bullshit.

Are you kidding? Use your brain, Poof. No one is bitching about VACCINES. They are bitching about MANDATES and coercion.
Omfg

it should be mandated. It’s a fucking shot. Your not giving up your children for crying out loud.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

The fuck?

Didn't you vote trump?

How'd that work out?

sayin

not right now, it ain’t. They’re running a fucking mok over there. Shooting kids everyday

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The fuck?

Didn't you vote trump?

How'd that work out?

sayin

I mean.....he IS using 1st world standards.
I forgot that he’s living in a little cocoon.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The fuck?

Didn't you vote trump?

How'd that work out?

sayin

I really dont, tbh. I would prefer if all the democrat inner cities just clustered up together and went ahead and split from the rest of us and kicked off their progressive socailist shit hole they all want.

But when you start talking about federal mandates and how we should all just give up and embrace the boot because inner cities have....now that's a conversation.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
All bullshit.

Omfg

it should be mandated. It’s a fucking shot. Your not giving up your children for crying out loud.

Ill get it if I have the option to sue later. You know, if it fucks up my heart or anything.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All bullshit.

Omfg

So the government should get to decide what goes into our bodies.

And you dont see how that IS giving up your children because you are saying we are state property.

No .....no they should NOT be mandated. Medical intervention is a INDIVIDUAL choice, between patient and doctor. Not public and state.

Poofer! Are you hearing yourself?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
All bullshit.

Omfg

Ill get it if I have the option to sue later. You know, if it fucks up my heart or anything.
I wonder if Peaches can say "hey, I took that vaccine and my nose disappeared" and get paid big.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The fuck?

Didn't you vote trump?

How'd that work out?

sayin

not right now, it ain’t. They’re running a fucking mok over there. Shooting kids everyday
That’s nothing compared elsewhere. Media is censored, but South Africa is almost at civil war. Cops shooting people in the street, cops looting, military getting involved, people imprisoned in their homes. People’s utilities are turned off will. People are having to fill their baths up with water and treat it themselves just for drinking...the list goes on. You Americans have no idea.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Honestly, if I were peaches I'd give that shit a try

I'd march right down to the ER without my rubber elephant ear on my face tell them "look what your fucking shot did to me"

then pull my pants down and piss on their floor

Master

Site Supporter

The fuck?

Didn't you vote trump?

How'd that work out?

sayin

I really dont, tbh. I would prefer if all the democrat inner cities just clustered up together and went ahead and split from the rest of us and kicked off their progressive socailist shit hole they all want.

But when you start talking about federal mandates and how we should all just give up and embrace the boot because inner cities have....now that's a conversation.
Actually, it’s about moving forward.

If I didn’t make all that money on Doge I would be struggling along with everyone else. If you have to force these idiots into taking a shot to open the world back up, I’ll be first in line to hold them the fuck down by the head telling them “obey” softly in their ear.

Anti vactards should go find an island and move there. I hear Epstein’s island is available

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You can all have this little worm bleating on about what’s tough and what’s scary, but the little drip would shit himself if he were thrown into real political drama. “No pussies live in Chicago”. You do you fucking little cunt! @King Martini

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The fuck?

Didn't you vote trump?

How'd that work out?

sayin

Actually, it’s about moving forward.

If I didn’t make all that money on Doge I would be struggling along with everyone else. If you have to force these idiots into taking a shot to open the world back up, I’ll be first in line to hold them the fuck down by the head telling them “obey” softly in their ear.

Anti vactards should go find an island and move there. I hear Epstein’s island is available

The government shouldn't be allowed to shut down businesses either.

This isnt about "moving forward". This is about fundamentally changing America.

I mean you communists are welcome to go to Cuba, no one is allowed to disobey daddy government there. It's already got the government you want.....so get moving. Itll be less work and less eventual blood shed than trying to infringe on Americans.

Master

Site Supporter
All bullshit.

Omfg

So the government should get to decide what goes into our bodies.

And you dont see how that IS giving up your children because you are saying we are state property.

No .....no they should NOT be mandated. Medical intervention is a INDIVIDUAL choice, between patient and doctor. Not public and state.

Poofer! Are you hearing yourself?
Loud and clear.

This bullshit has gone on long enough. A year from now none of this shit is going to matter.

My GF’s dad dropped her daughter off at the door one day and said “you got alot of tattoos “. I told him “ Give it a week and you won’t even notice them”

same thing here

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can all have this little worm bleating on about what’s tough and what’s scary, but the little drip would shit himself if he were thrown into real political drama. “No pussies live in Chicago”. You do you fucking little cunt! @King Martini

Inner cities in America THINK they are hard. They are just slightly more 3rd worlded.

If you havent noticed, they are the biggest babies and the most well trained establishment bitches in the country.

So much so......they burn down their OWN communities when mad they got what they vote for.....and they hyperventilate when people scare politicains at the Capitol.