Im TIRED of it

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
sorry, I had to run into confession and El Big Sexy and I are living in sin… the priest dropped the Bible several times….

But I’m not jumping around. You think you can find something negative to pin on the opposing side and that trumps
the argument and you’re sadly mistaken.

A crime of rape is a crime of rape. On one hand we have an extremely wealthy man who has obstructed justice while his supporters cheer on police who are cutting corners, not wearing body cams and I’m personally tired of watching it.

Poverty is what creates a hood btw… in case you forgot your roots while living the country club life in Florida.

I want the police deMILITIZED so this money is pumped into educating these people so they have options outside of a life of crime.

But I’m about to walk into mass…. Peace be with you.

a) in what way has this "wealthy man obstructed Justice" ? Cite your examples and supporting facts

b) how are his supporters cheering police who are not wearing body cams? Because, to date, every example you've spoken of is available to speak of because of body cams

c) define demilitzed and explain how that might differ in any way to defund and then we'll break it down together

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Dwarf refuses t
I don’t wanna see pics of your kike, asshole. Fuck off out my thread already

Dream on stupid. If you had 1/4 of a brain, you would have put this fucking mess in General Discussions. You never did say what your science degree is in.

Instead of shitposting, Grandrama flea should be in church talking to Jesus.

I don't think she talked to Jesus before getting a new ass.

Jesus would have said, "Be filled with the Holy Spirit, but don't fill your ass with pork fat."

Instead of humping my leg, you should be at the surgeons begging for the surgical part of your transition.

Meanwhile, you can continue pretending to be a little Jap kid if it keeps Semen from preying on children.

Please you fat assed phony Kardashian wannabe. You must be embarrassed by the shit you post.

You incredibly stupid fucker

Think comparing me to a Kardashian is an insult? But I’m the stupid one? LOL

Is English your first language? You fool bought right in. Kim could afford the real thing. You on the other hand.? Looks like your thread fell apart on page 3

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Clearly. I think ass kissers are not good people. It's attempt at using someone's fragile ego to manipulate them.

Yet you engage in that kind of behaviour all the time, by e-sucking absolutely anyone who is arguing with a user you don't like.

I don't treat "Biggie" like he's a captain of industry and clean his ass crack clean in one lick like you. *cringes*

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Clearly. I think ass kissers are not good people. It's attempt at using someone's fragile ego to manipulate them.

Yet you engage in that kind of behaviour all the time, by e-sucking absolutely anyone who is arguing with a user you don't like.

I don't treat "Biggie" like he's a captain of industry and clean his ass crack clean in one lick like you. *cringes*
NO, you just lick the assholes duitifully of anyone who comes here and has a disparaging remark about people who victimize you thoroughly

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

NO, you just lick the assholes duitifully of anyone who comes here and has a disparaging remark about people who victimize you thoroughly

Actually Stubby, that something youre good. The right size too

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
345 deaths is the 7 day average in Florida. Google it. Especially you Cokmo with your misinformation Bullshit.
Great job getting rid of the republican base.
Slow and steady.
Know what it is in Connecticut?
Know why?
Vaccination is 70 percent here.
Facts are always so hard to get around, no?
Lulz
Um... what is Connecticut's population again?

Something like 84.5 people or something?

You being the .5?

and when is the last time anyone looked at Connecticut of all places as a tourist destination?

"hey hon, let's take the kids to Connecticut this year and do absolutely nothing"

Fuck off already with your spastic drivel, sperm stain
^^More BS rationalizing.
I'm just glad I live in a civilized state.

You live in a state no one cares about. Your health dept could be handing in the contents of fortune cookies as their Covid data and the CDC wouldn’t bother to correct it. They’d just pick a random number out of a hat and run with it

Like so many Stubby, he’s got your number

Dove does seem to be correct based upon the data we have so far with covid. It seems to go up in the summer time in the south and then down during the winter where as in the north it seems to go up in the winter and down during the summer. The logical way to view this is when do people spend the most time in doors in each area?

In the north people spend far more time outside during the summer, and covid spreads less outside than inside, while in the winter it is cold so people go inside for warmth. Thus why it spreads more in winter there. In the south people don't really spend much time in doors except in the summer because it is so hot so they want to be i side with the AC on. So the period where people are mostly indoors is summer time in the south.

BTW Connecticut is the state with the single highest number of deaths per 100,000 of any state from covid. So really no one from Connecticut should be talking shit about Florida who's death rate is 27th out of 52 locations (D.C. and Puerto Rico nake 52). That would just be unspeakably obtuse.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah well Dr Frumundacheesestien isn't exactly known for his wealth of smarts

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
345 deaths is the 7 day average in Florida. Google it. Especially you Cokmo with your misinformation Bullshit.
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

You being the .5?

and when is the last time anyone looked at Connecticut of all places as a tourist destination?

"hey hon, let's take the kids to Connecticut this year and do absolutely nothing"

^^More BS rationalizing.

You live in a state no one cares about. Your health dept could be handing in the contents of fortune cookies as their Covid data and the CDC wouldn’t bother to correct it. They’d just pick a random number out of a hat and run with it
Listen little fella, Connecticut is a highly industrialized wealthy state.
And you're small enough to be pulled from a hat.
*BOOM*

I have linked before in Covid threads that it showed Connecticut had the worst covid deaths per 100,000 in the US. Or at least it did as of last month. So maybe don't throw stones from your glass house, eh? Especially when your target is only the 27th worst and your state is the worst.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
0dd3ad685daa68db308ed320c8b7795d.jpeg

Mic drop

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dunno about these constant accusations that people who lean left are biased. I personally don’t want to be forced into anything that doesn’t resonate with my core principals. My religion is not something I fell into. Neither is my neighborhood.

Plus these political ideologies are all based in Christian extremist views and feel horrifically outdated for today’s society.

Can you name something that is extremist?

Anyone willing to choose a side and stick to it despite questionable activity from any of those politicians.
oh you mean like sticking by Biden after he armed the Taliban and supports sharia law even tho claiming to be a devout catholic?

Yeah I know what you mean

I’ll need a link to this because I have zero clue what you’re talking about.

But I’m talking more about justifying a man being shot by police because a female adult had recently filed charges that she was under the influence and could not give consent and then turning a blind eye to the 14 yo virgin who claimed Trump tied her to a bed and raped her.

There is clearly a serious disconnect in the reasoning.
I seem to recall accusations of rape and sexual assault being leveled against Biden as well. One wonders why you are not in as much of a rush to believe those accusations?

And if you happen to be talking about Jacob Blake in your first sentence which I cannot quite make out in it's entirety I'm struggling to see how that has the slightest relevance on anything whatsoever considering he got what he deserved

I didn’t vote for Biden and haven’t heard this until now.

But it doesn’t justify any of it. Face facts, if a white man would have been murdered by a cop with his knee to his neck in a hold known to prompt cardiac arrest during a “routine traffic stop” and NO charges were filed, i.e. no investigation pending or due process… I would have protested then. My morals and principals are consistent.

If Biden is a rapist pig, I’m not going to condone that just because I’m also Irish Catholic. That’s the difference.

Innocent whites die at much higher rates than innocent blacks by police and cops are much faster to use deadly force on whites than blacks. That is just a fact. Your whole position is based upon untruths.

Last edited:
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

The Dwarf refuses t

Dream on stupid. If you had 1/4 of a brain, you would have put this fucking mess in General Discussions. You never did say what your science degree is in.

Jesus would have said, "Be filled with the Holy Spirit, but don't fill your ass with pork fat."

Instead of humping my leg, you should be at the surgeons begging for the surgical part of your transition.

Meanwhile, you can continue pretending to be a little Jap kid if it keeps Semen from preying on children.

Please you fat assed phony Kardashian wannabe. You must be embarrassed by the shit you post.

Is English your first language? You fool bought right in. Kim could afford the real thing. You on the other hand.? Looks like your thread fell apart on page 3

My thread is still going, you fucking idiot.

Stay off my fucking profile, weirdo. I heard all about how you start harassing people and try to take it to real life. Letting you know right now, I ain’t a little kid. Fuck off and die already

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And notice how Dr. Shit Stains claims to be a good liberal while culturally appropriating an elderly black man as his avatar and name. Furthermore, he is extremely homophobic, calling people fags while telling them to suck his nuts.

He's less aware than Joe Biden, and that's saying a lot.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
And notice how Dr. Shit Stains claims to be a good liberal while culturally appropriating an elderly black man as his avatar and name. Furthermore, he is extremely homophobic, calling people fags while telling them to suck his nuts.

What I did notice is your little gender confused self, running around this forum harassing women just cuz you can’t be one. Blame your mama for that, punk

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What I did notice is your little gender confused self, running around this forum harassing women just cuz you can’t be one. Blame your mama for that, punk

Wouldn't it be his father's fault? Dear old dad squirted the Y chromosome after all.

Also this place is confusing the hell out of me as everyone seems to be bitch slapping each other even people who seemingly agree with them. You folks have obviously been together for a long time.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Slow and steady.
Know why?
Lulz

You being the .5?

^^More BS rationalizing.

Like so many Stubby, he’s got your number

Dove does seem to be correct based upon the data we have so far with covid. It seems to go up in the summer time in the south and then down during the winter where as in the north it seems to go up in the winter and down during the summer. The logical way to view this is when do people spend the most time in doors in each area?

In the north people spend far more time outside during the summer, and covid spreads less outside than inside, while in the winter it is cold so people go inside for warmth. Thus why it spreads more in winter there. In the south people don't really spend much time in doors except in the summer because it is so hot so they want to be i side with the AC on. So the period where people are mostly indoors is summer time in the south.

BTW Connecticut is the state with the single highest number of deaths per 100,000 of any state from covid. So really no one from Connecticut should be talking shit about Florida who's death rate is 27th out of 52 locations (D.C. and Puerto Rico nake 52). That would just be unspeakably obtuse.

Yes this is how science works. It has absolutely nothing to do with politics.

And... if people DID care about the science, they would see government mandates just dont do anything. And....putting masks on little kids at school is just a bad idea, since the cloth masks are bullshit anyway and kids are just gonna grab all over them and put microbes in their face.

And vaccine mandates like Biden wants do not honor the science either. You need to acknowledge natural immunity, and boosters should only be for high risk people with immune issues.

They never check their biases.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Everyone notices how easy you are to troll.

Do you have any lipstick recommendations for us today?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He was going to tell me and Blazor all the things "the blacks" are getting up to these days....but he decided to throw me on ignore instead.

Dang it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He was going to tell me and Blazor all the things "the blacks" are getting up to these days....but he decided to throw me on ignore instead.

Dang it.
Benzo is like that harmless clown in the hallway that you shove into a locker face first and keep on walking

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
sorry, I had to run into confession and El Big Sexy and I are living in sin… the priest dropped the Bible several times….

But I’m not jumping around. You think you can find something negative to pin on the opposing side and that trumps

A crime of rape is a crime of rape. On one hand we have an extremely wealthy man who has obstructed justice while his supporters cheer on police who are cutting corners, not wearing body cams and I’m personally tired of watching it.

Poverty is what creates a hood btw… in case you forgot your roots while living the country club life in Florida.

I want the police deMILITIZED so this money is pumped into educating these people so they have options outside of a life of crime.

a) in what way has this "wealthy man obstructed Justice" ? Cite your examples and supporting facts

b) how are his supporters cheering police who are not wearing body cams? Because, to date, every example you've spoken of is available to speak of because of body cams

c) define demilitzed and explain how that might differ in any way to defund and then we'll break it down together

WTF kinda BS is this? Is this my homework assignment, professor? LOLz

You either grasp these legal concepts or you don’t. I’m not teaching you philosophy of law 101 today.

The dude who got shot in the back in front of his kids was shot by cops NOT wearing cams answering a domestic dispute call that he wasn’t even involved in. You’re free to believe the officers placed him under arrest because he was recently accused of a crime by an intoxicated woman with zero proof they ever checked his ID and ignore the fact that when people are placed under arrest they are asked to relinquish any weapons. There is also no way to test the calibration to prove a taser has been fired or how many times that day.

What I did see in the cell phone video was a black man walked to his car with multiple officers following him GUNS drawn and the video cuts out the part where he pulls a knife from the floor board and the cops opened fire. Did he point it at them? We will never know because they aren’t wearing cams… how convenient for them… but he was shot multiple times in the back while his children watched and I have a problem with that. Sorry not sorry, but I’m more concerned with trying to preserve society and innocence here. But I’m also well seasoned in proving the prima facia case and not your typical couch juror hype man.

As for Epstein and Trump… watch the 2020 documentary on Netflix. Maybe you’ll see it… but I doubt it since you’re a diehard Trumper.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You either grasp these legal concepts or you don’t. I’m not teaching you philosophy of law 101 today.

The dude who got shot in the back in front of his kids was shot by cops NOT wearing cams answering a domestic dispute call that he wasn’t even involved in. You’re free to believe the officers placed him under arrest because he was recently accused of a crime by an intoxicated woman with zero proof they ever checked his ID and ignore the fact that when people are placed under arrest they are asked to relinquish any weapons. There is also no way to test the calibration to prove a taser has been fired or how many times that day.

What I did see in the cell phone video was a black man walked to his car with multiple officers following him GUNS drawn and the video cuts out the part where he pulls a knife from the floor board and the cops opened fire. Did he point it at them? We will never know because they aren’t wearing cams… how convenient for them… but he was shot multiple times in the back while his children watched and I have a problem with that. Sorry not sorry, but I’m more concerned with trying to preserve society and innocence here. But I’m also well seasoned in proving the prima facia case and not your typical couch juror hype man.

As for Epstein and Trump… watch the 2020 documentary on Netflix. Maybe you’ll see it… but I doubt it since you’re a diehard Trumper.
so basically you have no answers, just more fluff.

netflix.... lmao. Might as well be citing Mad Magazine as your source :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Dwarf refuses t

My thread is still going, you fucking idiot.

Stay off my fucking profile, weirdo. I heard all about how you start harassing people and try to take it to real life. Letting you know right now, I ain’t a little kid. Fuck off and die already

Sos that bottom. Jelly ass. Youre Letting me know what? You’re a fool?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

so basically you have no answers, just more fluff.

netflix.... lmao. Might as well be citing Mad Magazine as your source :LOL3:

I continue to map out the numerous issues with all of these cases you’re watching from a biased perspective on television. What answer were you expecting I produce, a smoking gun? Pffft :Bored2:

Balance. Try to find it before you come completely unglued over something as trivial as politics. I’ll give you a hint… we don’t have nearly as much control over it as you’d like to think. We are the working class and can’t be trusted with these types of decisions *pats Big on the head*

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I continue to map out the numerous issues with all of these cases you’re watching from a biased perspective on television. What answer were you expecting I produce, a smoking gun? Pffft :Bored2:

Murdock, might I remind you that when referencing your point you bring up Trump and Epstien within the same breath which seems to indicate that there is proof that Trump is in the same category as Epstein but then proceed to shit all over your own argument producing ""netflix"" as your source.

You know, the same Netflix which was in deep hot water and lost hundreds of thousands of subscribers after producing "cuties"

Try the contents of a fortune cookie next time, you might get more mileage

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdock, might I remind you that when referencing your point you bring up Trump and Epstien within the same breath which seems to indicate that there is proof that Trump is in the same category as Epstein but then proceed to shit all over your own argument producing ""netflix"" as your source.

You know, the same Netflix which was in deep hot water and lost hundreds of thousands of subscribers after producing "cuties"

Epstein provided the 14 yo virgin and the house where Trump allegedly tied her to the bed, hit her and raped her.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Epstein provided the 14 yo virgin and the house where Trump allegedly tied her to the bed, hit her and raped her.
you saw that on ""netflix"" right? :LOL3:

netflix

Hey guise I just got my real estate license off a monopoly board. No fur real :LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you saw that on ""netflix"" right? :LOL3:

netflix

Hey guise I just got my real estate license off a monopoly board. No fur real :LOL3:

I watched the documentary after I read the allegations against Epstein that includes people like Prince Andrew and Trump.