Is Dovey Pregnant?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They want to flood the market with unwanted babies so infertile couples can get their grubby hands on babies that don't really belong to them. For free. I beats hiring overseas surrogates that cost a mint. And same sex couples wanting to adopt child sex slaves.

Grrrrr. Making babies a comodity again. It makes me sad for the kids who will have no say in their fate.

All those kids that started with donor sperm are demanding to know their fathers and fathers side of the family and some of them are really suffering mentally from it.

Nobody really cares about the children who are the innocent victims of this backward decision and the real culprits are the men who dump their loads in single women and fertile female children.

APPALLING.
You do realize this ruling doesn't outlaw abortions, right?
After 8 weeks it does... Most countries have a cut off at 12 weeks ...after that an abortion might be because it is life threatening to the mum or its not a viable fetus or its a deformed fetus.... either way it's none of the government or judiciary fucking business and it hasn't been for 1/2 a century.
The US is leaving the rules up to the individual States to decide. Canada has always been this way, with Provinces to decide rules/cutoffs, etc, since each Province runs its own healthcare system. Essentially the US is now operating like Canada has been.

I'm sure Australia is similar...

Yes, and 26 states that have been jerry rigged to death are making it virtually impossible for women to get abortions as a result of the SCOTUS's politicking. That affects a hell of a lot of people.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck, he still hasn’t shut up?
I have him on ignore. Should I take a peek?
Same old boring shit posts I reckon. I ignore him as well.
Fuck, he still hasn’t shut up?
I have him on ignore. Should I take a peek?
Same old boring shit posts I reckon. I ignore him as well.

Biggie? Me, too!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Lol. America has finally turned into Ireland.

We'd best get our state funded abortion clinics on high alert,

I think I might invest in a low cost transatlantic airline.

Send us your sluts.

No problem.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A sperm matters to her when it infects an ovum, as long as it is racially pure it has a right to parteeeee.

Sperm does not "infect" anything. It's not a virus or a bacteria. It fuses with female ovums and creates a new human life.

I love when ye go all literal, if only you applied that to your own knowledge of your own constitution.

I dont like misogynist language. Just because men hate humanizing women and children and being responsible doesnt make pregnancy an "infection".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They want to flood the market with unwanted babies so infertile couples can get their grubby hands on babies that don't really belong to them. For free. I beats hiring overseas surrogates that cost a mint. And same sex couples wanting to adopt child sex slaves.

Grrrrr. Making babies a comodity again. It makes me sad for the kids who will have no say in their fate.

All those kids that started with donor sperm are demanding to know their fathers and fathers side of the family and some of them are really suffering mentally from it.

Nobody really cares about the children who are the innocent victims of this backward decision and the real culprits are the men who dump their loads in single women and fertile female children.

APPALLING.
After 8 weeks it does... Most countries have a cut off at 12 weeks ...after that an abortion might be because it is life threatening to the mum or its not a viable fetus or its a deformed fetus.... either way it's none of the government or judiciary fucking business and it hasn't been for 1/2 a century.
The US is leaving the rules up to the individual States to decide. Canada has always been this way, with Provinces to decide rules/cutoffs, etc, since each Province runs its own healthcare system. Essentially the US is now operating like Canada has been.

Yes, and 26 states that have been jerry rigged to death are making it virtually impossible for women to get abortions as a result of the SCOTUS's politicking. That affects a hell of a lot of people.

So any sort of laws people decide that you dont like are "Jerry rigged"?

How is it impossible to get an abortion? Where and how? Explain.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Bless saint Dovey for her compassion toward Blandscape and her decision to intelligently respond to his foolish and irrational gibberish.

as for Blandscape, When you're finished, let Benzo and Admin chew on your cum rag.

Well we ain't laming old man, let's watch Dovey get dragged like a dog taking a shit giff on an Axminster carpet, and then you can remind us all how forlorn I am. Let's face it we are not there yet, but in all things me you do attempt to jump the gun.

That's why it is so important you go to your nearest window (if it is safe for you to do so), and lick it.

You mentioned you were what, 57 years old. Yes, you are older than KM and me.

You must have a red and raw erection at this point in the thread, but still no orgasm. sad face

Sorry about your penis.

But you are 76, what no-one else there to help ye blow out yer candles?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Lol. America has finally turned into Ireland.

We'd best get our state funded abortion clinics on high alert,

I think I might invest in a low cost transatlantic airline.

Send us your sluts.

No problem.

Well it's a 90 minute ferry ride from Belfast to Stranraer, and there is no 333 year prison sentence at the end of it S.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

APPALLING.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

APPALLING.

Electoral college doesn't produce the outcome they want every single time? Dismantle it

The supreme court doesn't produce the types of decisions they want every single time? Pack it

These people are the mental equivalent of toddlers and should be locked away somewhere to protect normal thinking people from their gross disabilities

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

APPALLING.

Electoral college doesn't produce the outcome they want every single time? Dismantle it

The supreme court doesn't produce the types of decisions they want every single time? Pack it

These people are the mental equivalent of toddlers and should be locked away somewhere to protect normal thinking people from their gross disabilities

Presidential erections don't go the way you want...attempt a coup.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bless saint Dovey for her compassion toward Blandscape and her decision to intelligently respond to his foolish and irrational gibberish.

as for Blandscape, When you're finished, let Benzo and Admin chew on your cum rag.

Well we ain't laming old man, let's watch Dovey get dragged like a dog taking a shit giff on an Axminster carpet, and then you can remind us all how forlorn I am. Let's face it we are not there yet, but in all things me you do attempt to jump the gun.

That's why it is so important you go to your nearest window (if it is safe for you to do so), and lick it.

You must have a red and raw erection at this point in the thread, but still no orgasm. sad face

Sorry about your penis.

You know what this means? It means that you lack creativity.

Your sin is repetition.

Every post reveals it.

We gave you the choice to walk away from this boring spam. You chose not to.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Sorry about your penis.

You know what this means? It means that you lack creativity.

Your sin is repetition.

Every post reveals it.

We gave you the choice to walk away from this boring spam. You chose not to.

Says the lady/guy pronoun of choice in every site I ever inhabited saying the same thing while inadvertently begging fur my attention.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I talk politics, I get you, I follow flea on lipstick application I get you, I remind Scoundrel he's Scouse, I get you, I like a post from CW I get you....I just get you!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Next up the Yanks will be compelled to use the Yorkshire Rhythm method, it's like da Catholic Rhythm method where you spunk on their face, or wipe yourself on yer own string simmit.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A Yorkshireman takes his cat to the vet.

Yorki: Vitnery. Me cat's bin run ower.

Vet: Is it a Tom?

Yorki: Nah a brawt it wimme.

Ca Ching.
tumblr_mji42eijPx1s7juhuo1_250.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

APPALLING.

They are authoritarians who think democracy should only ever work for 1 party or it's not "democracy".

I mean all people have to do is get informed and educated on how our government works. Stop the retarded and highly manipulative activist bullshit and get together to foster real positive change within the boundaries of democracy.

Recognizing that it's better to win people to your cause then fight for an authoritarian government so you can force your cause.

At this rate they are just repeating the tactics and methods of every other authoritarian regime that has brought death and tyranny and oppression.

If they TRULY cared about "democracy" and the greater good of all? They would be fucking HONEST. They would have genuine stances and acknowledge the problems so the problems can be addressed.

Just look at what they are willing to look PAST in the name of their cause. They look past violence, rape, death, destruction.

They want what they want and if they get it and it harms thousands and causes way more problems than it ever solved and strips rights from others? They simply fucking dont care. And when people fight back democratically and win they throw tantrums and fits and start trying to gain support with hysterics and spewing hatred.

We are truly fucked. All the parties do is engage in cold civil war. There is no addressing issues, working towards solving them, or compromise and no desire to build a stronger country. No interest in the lives of ordinary people.

There is really nothing anyone can do besides go on offense and put up a fight because these people on the left are only interested in their supremacy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Next up the Yanks will be compelled to use the Yorkshire Rhythm method, it's like da Catholic Rhythm method where you spunk on their face, or wipe yourself on yer own string simmit.

Why would that need to be done? We have tons of readily available birth control and contraceptives. We even have Plan B emergency contraceptives available everywhere including for free at every ER and health dept.

Nothing wrong with using that method but we have tons of options that are more effective.

And over turning Roe didnt ban anything. It turned the issue over to the people of the states to decide their laws and restrictions. If you didnt have a hatred for democracy you would be glad to see it in action.

But let me guess. You dont hate democracy. You just hate everyone who doesnt think like you think and you dont believe those people should have any say in anything. The only way democracy is "fair" in your mind is if everyone agrees with YOU.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

APPALLING.

They are authoritarians who think democracy should only ever work for 1 party or it's not "democracy".

I mean all people have to do is get informed and educated on how our government works. Stop the retarded and highly manipulative activist bullshit and get together to foster real positive change within the boundaries of democracy.

Recognizing that it's better to win people to your cause then fight for an authoritarian government so you can force your cause.

At this rate they are just repeating the tactics and methods of every other authoritarian regime that has brought death and tyranny and oppression.

If they TRULY cared about "democracy" and the greater good of all? They would be fucking HONEST. They would have genuine stances and acknowledge the problems so the problems can be addressed.

Just look at what they are willing to look PAST in the name of their cause. They look past violence, rape, death, destruction.

They want what they want and if they get it and it harms thousands and causes way more problems than it ever solved and strips rights from others? They simply fucking dont care. And when people fight back democratically and win they throw tantrums and fits and start trying to gain support with hysterics and spewing hatred.

We are truly fucked. All the parties do is engage in cold civil war. There is no addressing issues, working towards solving them, or compromise and no desire to build a stronger country. No interest in the lives of ordinary people.

There is really nothing anyone can do besides go on offense and put up a fight because these people on the left are only interested in their supremacy.

Dats all well and gid, but you don't know how your government works. You actually fink SCOTUS wid ne arguing over something that wasn't a human right.

All of Trump's appointees lied during their congressional hearings. Wade was precedent. That is indeed reason for impeachment.

It's not open to debate.