Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
200.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Blandscape

a strong argument in favor of abortion. Even if it must be performed retroactive to the date of his conception

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Turn the AC down to 80 at least, Smigs.
The heat is poaching your thought process.
You make no sense.
Turn the AC down to avoid the heat huh?

and you're saying my thought process is poached?

Idiot

Clang clang clang goes the bed pan
plop plop plop goes the feces
ring ring ring for the nurse
get a fresh diaper for that old man

I see Poppet is still on extended leave.
tumblr_nk3c2iNlRg1qj4315o1_500.gif

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Turn the AC down to 80 at least, Smigs.
The heat is poaching your thought process.
You make no sense.
Turn the AC down to avoid the heat huh?

and you're saying my thought process is poached?

Idiot

Clang clang clang goes the bed pan
plop plop plop goes the feces
ring ring ring for the nurse
get a fresh diaper for that old man

I see Poppet is still on extended leave.
tumblr_nk3c2iNlRg1qj4315o1_500.gif

Yes, you definitely do. Nice to see an old man transitioning.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I posted this in the relevant forum, it was moved to here. I'm trying to have an adult conversation, but there aren't many adults here not living wiff their moms.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
It was up for 30 mins, but I'm not that guy that downloads to feel as if I have uploaded something of worth.

I understand some hacker posted the Fullz of those responsible for this latest US fiasco yesterday. Name, address, D.O.B, social security number, credit card details and preferred size in frilly underwear.

I'm guessing that lasted less than 30 minutes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think the point as to when it becomes a child is the crux of the matter here.
Since we have so many xtians here who take the Old Testament as gospel,
perhaps we should lean on Jews for understanding.

They believe the body is ensouled at the time of birth, or as it passes out of the womb through the birth canal.

Good thing we have science that shows when the beginning of a new living human happens and we also know a lot from medical science about each stage of human development in utero.

The issue is not about humans having "souls". Its about the observable scientific fact that human women only get pregnant with humans. And if the fetal human isnt alive....that's called a miscarriage.

The only people using religious beliefs and philosophical ones to justify the act of killing living human beings is pro abortion advocates.

You can engage the issue from the position of religion if you wish. You dont understand it well enough though.

And you still have to deal with the scientific reality of human life in utero and what happens in abortion.

We shouldnt allow religious legislation. That goes for you jackwipes and your unscientific and unsupported claims and beliefs about abortion and gender identity.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

They believe the body is ensouled at the time of birth, or as it passes out of the womb through the birth canal.
Of course it is well understood that prior to ensoulment that the vessel is naught more than a fleshy machine, a mechanical device as much alive as a lawnmower or refrigerator.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Good thing we have science that shows when the beginning of a new living human happens and we also know a lot from medical science about each stage of human development in utero.

I got to there, and science also shows us that cells exist in in the uterus. Unfortunately they have at that point the same designation as the cells around dem. The mothers life cycle.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Not guilty me ol' Scouse mucker.

Never thought you would bud.

That would suggest we give one flying fuck what the TRANSatlantic Twats are up to and aren't just flicking their noses for shits and giggles.

And let's face it................

Have I ever told ye I don't agree wiff you a lot you Scouse twat, but you are in a simple equation one of the best posters I ever pleasurably read.

But not wiff my hand in my grundies.