Is Dovey Pregnant?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The one thing I've always morbidly admired about the pro-aborts is how they've managed to frame opposition to abortion as a purely religious stance. Science be damned, basic philosophy bugger off, an understanding of the order of human rights be gone. You like zygotes? You be a fundy-wundy!

And with the media so blatantly in the pocket of the abortion industry, I don't know if we can ever push back that narrative.

Oh well, at least we aborted Roe. It was just a clump of words, people.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Does the new court ruling infringe upon admin’s right to swallow or will he now be forced to spit ?

We must get this one right of course, climate change and inflation depend upon it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Elective abortion are done in free standing clinics by abortionists who have no hospital admission priviledges. These are not done in hospitals, not offered by OBs, are not a normal "healthcare" service.

Can you see the problem here?

You talk about marginalising women but the current system marginalises womens healthcare at it's core by separating abortion from other OBGYN practices. If you agree that some abortion should be available for medical reasons and in the case of rape wouldn't these still be carried out in non medical surroundings thereby lowering the standard of care?

Also when does a baby exist Is it at the moment of conception which seems to be the argument here? If that is the case then both the mini pill and emergency contraception should be banned. One of the ways the mini pill works is that it doesn't allow a fertilised egg to attach to the uterus wall. Is that abortion?

As for the morning after pill

'Keep in mind that fertilization (the union of female ovum, or egg, and male sperm) occurs in the fallopian tube and that fertilization marks the beginning of a new human life - and the beginning of the pregnancy. The newly created child then travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus (womb) where he or she implants. Implantation is necessary for the new child to receive nourishment from the mother and continue developing. The journey from the fallopian tube to the womb takes between five and seven days during which pregnancy cannot be readily detected.
Therefore, if a woman ingests emergency contraception after fertilization has taken place, the third mode of action can occur. The lining of the uterus can be altered causing the woman's body to reject the living human embryo, making implantation impossible and the child will die. This result is called a chemical abortion; therefore emergency contraception is an abortifacient'.

This from a Catholic website called morningafterpill.org. Not exactly unbiased but no views here are unbiased anyway. So is a child fertilisation? It seems to be what is being said and if so it has to be taken that the morning after pill should be outlawed.

Is that right and fair? If not then abortion should be allowed. It's the only answer.

Actually why not define women who fail to fulfill their motherly duty by having their eggs fertilized & subsequently menstruating as abortionists too?

Where does this obsessive insanity end?

I think there's even a passage in the Bible that a man who ejaculates and throws his sperm on the ground as having committed sin hence thrown away a potential life as well.

You are talking a specific man who God specifically told to impregnate his brother's widow who instead pulled out.

It was about disobeying a direct command from God. It had nothing to do with wasting sperm or "potential life" or any of that nonsense.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Does the new court ruling infringe upon admin’s right to swallow or will he now be forced to spit ?

We must get this one right of course, climate change and inflation depend upon it

Explain to us whit a lib means to you Joo?....after all I consider you a neo-liberal.

Answer the question.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Explain to us whit a lib means to you Joo?....after all I consider you a neo-liberal.

Funny how you are the neolib and Big is a classical liberal.

Wow the level of elusion and delusion outsrips your own inability to communicate it.

You don't know what left means, you don't know whit right means, you just throw those terms around without every really understanding.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
The one thing I've always morbidly admired about the pro-aborts is how they've managed to frame opposition to abortion as a purely religious stance. Science be damned, basic philosophy bugger off, an understanding of the order of human rights be gone. You like zygotes? You be a fundy-wundy!

And with the media so blatantly in the pocket of the abortion industry, I don't know if we can ever push back that narrative.

Oh well, at least we aborted Roe. It was just a clump of words, people.
HaHaaaa clump of words. :LOL3:

Yes. Follow the money. And boycott Amazon and Walmart!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
That is what you base your opinion on, a faith that only ever robbed you of your ability to form an opinion Dovey.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Abortion supporters are stuck decades in the past, are largely dark age level ignorant of human development in the womb, pregnancy, and abortion.

Everyone else has moved forward into a deeper more complete understanding based on medical science advancements. We also have more programs from the government and outreaches that help women in crisis.

Peo aborts are lying, anti science corporate exploiters to are stuck decades in the past and pretend no advancements were made so killing for profit can continue. And the enabled rape of girls by clinics who dont report sex abuses.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A fertilized egg isn't a child.

I think the point as to when it becomes a child is the crux of the matter here.

If not at fertilisation then when? Who gets to decide? Should abortions then be legal to this point? It won't change anything because those who disagree with the ruling will just carry on fapping about murdering children.

when its born it becomes a child otherwise the other stages are, embryo and then a fetus.

science 101 for you.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Abortion supporters are stuck decades in the past, are largely dark age level ignorant of human development in the womb, pregnancy, and abortion.

Everyone else has moved forward into a deeper more complete understanding based on medical science advancements.

Apart from the whole Western World and 65% of Americans.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That is what you base your opinion on, a faith that only ever robbed you of your ability to form an opinion Dovey.

My stance is based on scientific facts. YOU are obsessed with religion because you got shit for arguments outside of wailing about religion.

You are in the wrong. You were wrong about Roe. You are wrong about abortion opposition and wrong about humen development.

And no matter how hard anyone tries to educate you and provide citations.... you are so dark age ignorant you wont bother.

Your opinions are outdated and stupid and based on stereotypes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Everyone else has moved forward into a deeper more complete understanding based on medical science advancements.

Apart from the whole Western World and 65% of Americans.

Nope. The vast majority of pro choice Americans want abortion restricted after 12 weeks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If not at fertilisation then when? Who gets to decide? Should abortions then be legal to this point? It won't change anything because those who disagree with the ruling will just carry on fapping about murdering children.

when its born it becomes a child otherwise the other stages are, embryo and then a fetus.

science 101 for you.

Zygote, embryo and fetus. Once born the stage is called neonate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Funny how you are the neolib and Big is a classical liberal.

Wow the level of elusion and delusion outsrips your own inability to communicate it.

You don't know what left means, you don't know whit right means, you just throw those terms around without every really understanding.

Here you sit all wrong in wrongness and too ignorant to educate accusing others of being like you.

Go ahead and get the definitions. I'll wait.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

science 101 for you.

Zygote, embryo and fetus. Once born the stage is called neonate.

Once born the term is ingrate. You really are lost Dovey aren't ye.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This makes sense. To me they are the same shit though. They all hate rights and liberties and want a one party government to run everything.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Can you post where an egg has survived as a human being after being fertilised. After troll, you have medical science on your side.