beagle-sad.gif

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Weeeeeeeeeeell

On Mondays you're a bitch
On Tuesdays you're a bitch
On Wednesdays and Saturdays you're a bitch
And then on Sundays just to be different
You're a super King Kong mega mega bitch.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Weeeeeeeeeeell

On Mondays you're a bitch
On Tuesdays you're a bitch
On Wednesdays and Saturdays you're a bitch
And then on Sundays just to be different
You're a super King Kong mega mega bitch.

You trip over the English language the same way you trip over your luggage when riding an escalator. Posting gifs all day would make you look more intelligent than you do now when you try to compose words.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blandscape the incredible talking penis spurting forth fizzy jizzy over 21 pages.

Is this going to be classified as content or just another wank stain on the meltdown floor that admin will inevitably lick up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also, that only accounts for those whose paternity is legally established.

That's true.

I know here in MI the state will persue the biological father even if you dont put anyone on the birth certificate.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Via a system based on a EC that has fuck all to do with votes cast.

The EC only effects the presidency not state elections. It is states which will decide regulations on abortion.

Maybe educate yourself a bit on the topic before spewing ignorant nonsense?

He thinks the electoral college decides our state laws?

Oh good lort!

But your state laws needed SCOTUS to interfere with federal law. You don't seem to comprehend your own system of governance.

It was federal law they overturned.

Bland RoeVWade was not a law. It was a DECISION.

The astounding arrogance of ignorance.

It was a federal law, and now it is repealed to allow states to interpret that law as they see fit. You don't understand what a federal law is, and its relationship to a state unless you understand that.

Is this what has changed a human right, these paragons of virulent bible trashing irrelevence.

Factually speaking, no, it was never a federal law. Just a court decision; a court decision which has now been over turned. Laws must be passed by congress and signed by the President.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
wait... what rotted mind fucktard actually thought Roe Vs Wade was federal law?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The EC only effects the presidency not state elections. It is states which will decide regulations on abortion.

Oh good lort!

But your state laws needed SCOTUS to interfere with federal law. You don't seem to comprehend your own system of governance.

It was a federal law, and now it is repealed to allow states to interpret that law as they see fit. You don't understand what a federal law is, and its relationship to a state unless you understand that.

Is this what has changed a human right, these paragons of virulent bible trashing irrelevence.

Factually speaking, no, it was never a federal law. Just a court decision; a court decision which has now been over turned. Laws must be passed by congress and signed by the President.

I've been trying to explain this to him but he keeps spewing his delusions and falsehoods and claiming there is no debate.

So he wants to have some discussion or argument that is within the boundaries of his fantasies, disconnected from reality, where he imagines a bunch of white male Christian's who worship white Jesus just tyrannical removed some federal law so women can be forced to have babies.

A typical leftarded detour from reality he refuses to be informed and correct on.

And he thinks human beings that cannot maintain homeostasis on their own with no help shouldnt have any human rights and we can kill them if we want.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blahscape, the fundamental issue is your inability to reach orgasm. Are you not experiencing those 10 second orgasms when your eyes involuntarily close and you transform into a Japanese anime character while your feet float off the ground?

Of course not!

Your ejaculation must slowly seep out with an audible spurt, similar to how the last bit of ketchup dribbles out when you smack the bottle over and over again, attempting to get every last drop out.

You must be glaring in rage or weeping like a sad circus clown when your pathetic orgasm occurs; no surprise you're so miserable and have to spam garbage for hours in your futile quest to find pleasure.

I believe the only way you get joy is from knowing that others are reading your very odd and psychologically ill ramblings.

You boring cocksucker, fuck you and the sheep you rode in on.

Thankfully, our Bastard Factory contract expires tonight at midnight, so we won't be responding to your nonsense any longer.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Oh good lort!

It seems I have an excellent return on my initial investment, it's like fucking Bitcoin, it only exists in a ether of fiscal comprehension, but offers massive returns that ultimately are designed to car crash itself like a Dovey post running into my apparently belligerent brick wall.

I tried to explain the structure of your government and why states cannot overturn Wade (for over 50 years), unless the Supreme court overturns its on ruling. Vis -a vis the ramification of the current Scotus decision and said ramification for State laws. There are two other forms of governance that can try to eliminate overreach by one or the other two branches, but that requires political will in this case. Constitutional rights are federal decisions that no state law can overturn, in relation to said constitutional legal rights. Ergo by defacto it becomes federal law that supersedes all previous rulings. SCOTUS does not decide on anything but the legality of the law and the constitution. Roe made it a constitutional right to be protected in law. Therefor law.

"Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973),
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
was a
of the
in which the Court ruled that the
generally protects a pregnant woman's liberty to choose to have an
. The decision struck down many federal and state
and fueled an ongoing
in the United States about whether, or to what extent, abortion should be legal, who should decide the legality of abortion, and what the role of
and
in the political sphere should be. It also shaped debate concerning which methods the Supreme Court should use in constitutional
. "

Now, was that win in that argument of law codified by Congress or the Executive, no, but as I said it never will. Especially now in regard to the outdated filibuster.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Blahscape, the fundamental issue is your inability to reach orgasm. Are you not experiencing those 10 second orgasms when your eyes involuntarily close and you transform into a Japanese anime character while your feet float off the ground?

Of course not!

Your ejaculation must slowly seep out with an audible spurt, similar to how the last bit of ketchup dribbles out when you smack the bottle over and over again, attempting to get every last drop out.

You must be glaring in rage or weeping like a sad circus clown when your pathetic orgasm occurs; no surprise you're so miserable and have to spam garbage for hours in your futile quest to find pleasure.

I believe the only way you get joy is from knowing that others are reading your very odd and psychologically ill ramblings.

You boring cocksucker, fuck you and the sheep you rode in on.

Thankfully, our Bastard Factory contract expires tonight at midnight, so we won't be responding to your nonsense any longer.

Well wait a minute laddie, so what ye are saying is you spend all of your time here watching me masturbate?

It's a gid treasonous reason for common sense to prevail Proxy. Maybe we can revisit dat?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Oh good lort!

I've been trying to explain this to him but he keeps spewing his delusions and falsehoods and claiming there is no debate.

So he wants to have some discussion or argument that is within the boundaries of his fantasies, disconnected from reality, where he imagines a bunch of white male Christian's who worship white Jesus just tyrannical removed some federal law so women can be forced to have babies.

A typical leftarded detour from reality he refuses to be informed and correct on.

And he thinks human beings that cannot maintain homeostasis on their own with no help shouldnt have any human rights and we can kill them if we want.

No, I simply believe that a woman has a right to choose via a legally defined timeframe. I always have. In most democracies it is 24 weeks the last time I looked, but in all honesty, maybe you shid not be taking that long to decide.

You care about life so very much Dovey, yet despise it as soon as it is born, or does not conform to your white loaded appreciation of your own value as an all American white woman. I have known you for years, and I can say you are a racist, misogynistic piece of human filth that merely attempts to wash up on the shore of your own Christianity.

You share that guilt wiff a small proportion of Americans, who fink Jesus will forgive them for their sins. I was brought up as a Scota/Irish Proddie, we eat and shite your like and dislikes. We invented them.

Thank your made up God, I know you for both what you are, and patently are not.

You don't give a shite aboot life, you just think you shid have control over it. After all, what else do you have and white supremacy demand?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh good lort!

No, I simply believe that a woman has a right to choose via a legally defined timeframe. I always have. In most democracies it is 24 weeks the last time I looked, but in all honesty, maybe you shid not be taking that long to decide.

You care about life so very much Dovey, yet despise it as soon as it is born, or does not conform to your white loaded appreciation of your own value as an all American white woman. I have known you for years, and I can say you are a racist, misogynistic piece of human filth that merely attempts to wash up on the shore of your own Christianity.

You share that guilt wiff a small proportion of Americans, who fink Jesus will forgive them for their sins. I was brought up as a Scota/Irish Proddie, we eat and shite your like and dislikes. We invented them.

You don't give a shite aboot life, you just think you shid have control over it. After all, what else do you have and white supremacy demand?

You havent shown what I said about you was wrong.

Wipe your chin and try again.

And btw......no one is saying women dont have a right to "chose"....we are saying that no one has a right to kill another human being.

Try saying what you mean. The words games are dead.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just for today I, as a woman, chose to not get pregnant.

God I'm so empowered. I dont even need the SCOTUS to rule on it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It really irritates me that the same fucking people who have told me that I need to be "held accountable" for whatever theyve imagined I've done or whatever are the same people who act like pregnancy is this thing that just happens to women.

And that unless we can have abortions we are slaves of some imaginary patriarchy of men who.....want to be fathers?

So all the abuse, coercion, unreported rapes, post abortion traumas, destroyed lives, lies and misinfo about human development.....that's all a sacrifice leftists are willing to make to "liberate" women from being supported and accepted as women.

These stupid ass leftwads are celebrating corporations offering to pay for abortion expenses and rises to get abortions. That's right. None of these corps are offering benefits essential to mothers, like accommodating pregnant mothers, or paid maternity leave. But they'll pay for an abortion. 13 percent of women get paid maternity leave ONLY in the private sector. These corps offer shit benefits and STILL find reasons to fire pregnant women. But let's all clap like fucking retards when they come out offering to pay for ABORTION.

"Go get rid of it and get back to work, bitch".

SO much better than being supported by a male who is willing to actually die for me and my children. Not.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Oh good lort!

You havent shown what I said about you was wrong.

Wipe your chin and try again.

And btw......no one is saying women dont have a right to "chose"....we are saying that no one has a right to kill another human being.

Try saying what you mean. The words games are dead.

Whit, you said sumffing abbot me?

I don't need to wipe my chin, you have face fucked no-one. You live in a Kool-Aid Jimmy Jones fantasy.

Trump is going to jail, and your moronic conception of misconception is a lie that your uncle dad inseminated you wiff.

• Funny
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Blandscape the incredible talking penis spurting forth fizzy jizzy over 21 pages.

Is this going to be classified as content or just another wank stain on the meltdown floor that admin will inevitably lick up.

talking penis :LOL3:

fuck OFFFFffff LOLLOLOL \

typing anus was yer best tho :LOL:

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It really irritates me that the same fucking people who have told me that I need to be "held accountable" for whatever theyve imagined I've done or whatever are the same people who act like pregnancy is this thing that just happens

Right there, you grasped it for a fleeting moment.

You never did anything of worth. You are no-one, you need to grasp back control.