what

yes-sir-hulk-hogan.gif
@Admin. sucks dick

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah, I got the memo Proxy, didn't understand it though. You literally spent years slagging Dovey, Joo, You and me off in every forum you ever inhabited, and that was every one of them.

Best of luck trying to ignore me.

You're going to need a support group.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Say a black man raped a white Texan teen Dovey...should she carry that pregnancy?

She should be given emergency contraception like Plan B. And the rape should actually be reported and we should kill or castrate the rapist.

And stop using rape survivors as an excuse. If I agreed that abortion should be allowed ONLY for rape and incest you would STILL defend the majority of them.

And as someone who was actually raped as a minor it's disgusting seeing weak and ignorant, selfish men use girls like me to defend their escape hatch.

Abortion is a service provided by men FOR men so they can use women as sex objects.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Say a black man raped a white Texan teen Dovey...should she carry that pregnancy?

She should be given emergency contraception like Plan B. And the rape should actually be reported and we should kill or castrate the rapist.

And stop using rape survivors as an excuse. If I agreed that abortion should be allowed ONLY for rape and incest you would STILL defend the majority of them.

And as someone who was actually raped as a minor it's disgusting seeing weak and ignorant, selfish men use girls like me to defend their escape hatch.

Abortion is a service provided by men FOR men so they can use women as sex objects.
I’ve already agreed abortion should be allowable in cases of rape and incest and still they weep

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What if it was established that she never had any panties on under her Cheerleader outfit Dovey? Was she asking for it?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

I’ve already agreed abortion should be allowable in cases of rape and incest and still they weep

We don't weep for your opinions, we just weep for you!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah, I got the memo Proxy, didn't understand it though. You literally spent years slagging Dovey, Joo, You and me off in every forum you ever inhabited, and that was every one of them.

Best of luck trying to ignore me.

You're going to need a support group.

Vitriol's Ted talk about the "community" was superb and...well there's nothing left here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Believe me not one of them cares a bit about rape.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Say a black man raped a white Texan teen...should she carry that pregnancy?

Answer the question.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
So this is the part where Blandy starts repeating himself over and over because he is the only person on the forum too stupid to understand what was said.

He does this when he has no chance of dealing with the discussion.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So this is the part where Blandy starts repeating himself over and over because he is the only person on the forum too stupid to understand what was said.

He’s not the only one too stupid

You have sewage major, admong, holidummy and poark

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

It is a simple circumstance that will happen. A black man will rape a white teen. In Texas.

.....should she carry that pregnancy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

They arent down here at the moment lol

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

And we are left feasting on a dog?