Is Dovey Pregnant?

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
So this is the part where Blandy starts repeating himself over and over because he is the only person on the forum too stupid to understand what was said.

He does this when he has no chance of dealing with the discussion.

It is a simple circumstance that will happen. A black man will rape a white teen. In Texas.

.....should she carry that pregnancy?

And I showed you where it already HAS happened and how your precious moloch centers handle it.

You being too fucking stupid to understand the answer you got isnt my problem.

At this point you will be mocked and ridiculed and not taken seriously because you are the only one here who struggles with the answer.

You are now a great argument for people having to pass a cognitive test before ever voting.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Lib males are deranged

and tall !

giphy.gif

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So this is the part where Blandy starts repeating himself over and over because he is the only person on the forum too stupid to understand what was said.

He does this when he has no chance of dealing with the discussion.

It is a simple circumstance that will happen. A black man will rape a white teen. In Texas.

.....should she carry that pregnancy?

And I showed you where it already HAS happened and how your precious moloch centers handle it.

You being too fucking stupid to understand the answer you got isnt my problem.

At this point you will be mocked and ridiculed and not taken seriously because you are the only one here who struggles with the answer.

I never got an answer, all I got was you avoiding the question.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
I think it's really gross that Blandy is particularly concerned for BLACK men raping.

Forget about other rape survivors. We need abortion so the black guys "rape baby" gets aborted. And perhaps he believes that black men are more likely to rape.

These people are incurably racist as fuck. Just....wow.

• Confused
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think it's really gross that Blandy is particular concerned for BLACK men raping.

Forget about other rape survivors. We need abortion so the black guys "rape baby" gets aborted.

These people are incurably racist as fuck. Just....wow.
I think he wants to be raped by a black man who will treat him like the dirty little slut he always wanted to be

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
This country is run by white misogynistic and paternalistic minority rule
You make that sound like it's a bad thing!

Yeah, because it is. Rep Miller said that overturning R v W was a victory for white life.

It can't be any clearer than that statement that white conservatives are white supremacists. That is a bad thing in a country with more ethnically diverse citizens and residents than the average Western nation.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah, I thought so you racist piece of shit. All fucking talk no trousers.

This country is run by white misogynistic and paternalistic minority rule

And you vote for them. First day in office your racist piece of jim crow shit signed away womens sex based rights.
So eat it.

Who do you vote fur? Let me guess you don't, because it is all below you.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah, because it is. Rep Miller said that overturning R v W was a victory for white life.

It can't be any clearer than that statement that white conservatives are white supremacists. That is a bad thing in a country with more ethnically diverse citizens and residents than the average Western nation.
Well, to be honest Blacks have higher rates of abortions than Whites do, so the left should actually be cheering on this ruling...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Well, to be honest Blacks have higher rates of abortions than Whites do, so the left should actually be cheering on this ruling...

On a scale of moron to stupid, where do you fall?