Is Dovey Pregnant?

DDT

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Think about this... If we subtract Antarctica from the equation, there are 169 people per square mile if we spread everyone around evenly. Too many damn people!

It's too bad Russia won't launch a bunch of nukes towards China.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Think about this... If we subtract Antarctica from the equation, there are 169 people per square mile if we spread everyone around evenly. Too many damn people!

They can't because China is buying Russia's Oil and financing that War.

Interestingly, Germany which was the West's perennial enemy during the 20th Century, committed 100 billion euros to help defend NATO and their former enemies' interests.

Maybe we shoulda helped Germany to become the dominant European power all these years instead of trying to bang them down.

Might've saved us from fighting 2 world wars and put our real enemy in check - Russia.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
On a scale of moron to stupid, where do you fall?
Care to actually address my post? Are you claiming that Blacks have lower rates of abortions than Whites do? Can you back that up with data?

Shes fucking stupid and hatefilled.

She thinks anything that helps black people and black families is white supremacy and we must help the black community by refusing to educate inner city children, disarming law abiding citizens so all the gang violence kills them off. Keep them poor. Keep them from getting an education and harvest their votes. Keep the violent ones out there and place an abortion mill every mile in minority areas.

Democrats are fighting "racism" they make up by killing off as many blacks as possible.

Kinda like what Canada has done to their indigenous people.

Y'know @Dove, the one thing I do resent about your invectives is that you accuse us men, particularly liberals as being the major supporters behind abortion and the abortion movement.

And yet..if you see the people who are demonstrating for the pro-choice movement, they are virtually all women, particularly young women in their 20s.

Y'know, men on the Left don't even want to tell women what to do.
Whether they should get an abortion or bear children.
The ones setting the narratives for their debate...are women.

I hardly see any men at their rallies.

For example:

I don't really wanna get involved with their politics or rationale.
In fact, I detach myself from their arguments.

My major concern is the need to address population control so that we as a species, regardless of our race, gender, nationality or age, can hold onto this planet a bit longer.

If not for ourselves, then future generations, including your daughters' who'll ultimately have to make the gut wrenching decisions that we have failed to make for them.

I can see some merits of your arguments/concerns.
ie - the destructive nature of abortions.

same time - how about getting serious about family planning and birth control so that there is much less of a need to resort to these measures?

ie - preventing unwanted pregnancies in teens?

measures to improve women's access to birth control and family planning

increased funding for violence/rape relief shelters

abolishing unfair laws which protect rapists and incestors in certain states?

providing monetary incentives to poor countries with excessive birth rates to bring their population growth rates down?

BTW, I don't just think the USA needs birth control and more family planning, the whole planet does just to save it.

You literally ignore everything that is shown to you.

And FYI? ALL the men wailing about Roe are PRO CHOICE.

I resent the fuck out you pretending the pro life movement isnt vastly female even after I've shown you over and over.

And I've addressed each of those points MORE then once and you just go on as if you didnt get any information at all.

It's seriously beyond frustrating.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Interestingly, Germany which was the West's perennial enemy during the 20th Century, committed 100 billion euros to help defend NATO and their former enemies' interests.

Maybe we shoulda helped Germany to become the dominant European power all these years instead of trying to bang them down.

Might've saved us from fighting 2 world wars and put our real enemy in check - Russia.

So why is Russia our "real enemy" worse than Germany was during WW2? Because Putin invaded Ukraine?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

So why is Russia our "real enemy" worse than Germany was during WW2? Because Putin invaded Ukraine?

Actually @Dove, I feel that Germany got all the bad rap for starting World War II.

But historical facts and the chain of events indicate that Russia's predecessor, the USSR, went on a rout of Eastern Europe even before they officially entered World War II. They were just as responsible for starting it as the Germans were.

They trampled in uninvited into the Baltic countries, took 1/2 of Poland for themselves, tried to take over Finland just like they are doing to the Ukraine today.

It's only a fluke that they got on the side of the good guys during World War II.

Why I point this out and why it's relevant is that Russia or the USSR has always had this insidious past and has had the need to overrun other countries be it their predecessors the Huns right up to the present. They have always been the this warlike entity/nation which has this expandionist need to swallow up others.

so they've gotten off easy all these years while everyone blamed the Germans.

But the ugly truth about Russia is starting to come to the surface.

Putin is just a continuation of that. They have been on an Empire building splurge for a long long time.

Russia's alliance with China should come as no surprise since the 2 nations were united going back as far as the Mongol Empire.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Care to actually address my post? Are you claiming that Blacks have lower rates of abortions than Whites do? Can you back that up with data?

She thinks anything that helps black people and black families is white supremacy and we must help the black community by refusing to educate inner city children, disarming law abiding citizens so all the gang violence kills them off. Keep them poor. Keep them from getting an education and harvest their votes. Keep the violent ones out there and place an abortion mill every mile in minority areas.

Democrats are fighting "racism" they make up by killing off as many blacks as possible.

Y'know @Dove, the one thing I do resent about your invectives is that you accuse us men, particularly liberals as being the major supporters behind abortion and the abortion movement.

And yet..if you see the people who are demonstrating for the pro-choice movement, they are virtually all women, particularly young women in their 20s.

For example:

My major concern is the need to address population control so that we as a species, regardless of our race, gender, nationality or age, can hold onto this planet a bit longer.

If not for ourselves, then future generations, including your daughters' who'll ultimately have to make the gut wrenching decisions that we have failed to make for them.

same time - how about getting serious about family planning and birth control so that there is much less of a need to resort to these measures?

providing monetary incentives to poor countries with excessive birth rates to bring their population growth rates down?

BTW, I don't just think the USA needs birth control and more family planning, the whole planet does just to save it.

I resent the fuck out you pretending the pro life movement isnt vastly female even after I've shown you over and over.

And I've addressed each of those points MORE then once and you just go on as if you didnt get any information at all.

No. That's not true.

I nor the vast majority of men who are pro choice, NEVER tell or advise women what they ought to think or do with respect to the abortion issue. As far as we're concerned, they own that issue.

At very worst and what you can accuse them of, is that they turn a blind eye to the issue, which I guess is condoning the practice.

However, there is no pressure from men who are pro choice on women to act.

Perhaps you experienced this, maybe this practice is prevelant in the sex industry which is a minority of incidents related to abortion. Otherwise, abortion from a pro choice pov is predominantly a woman's issue.

I clearly remember this book when it first came out:

Ourbodiesourselves-1973.jpeg

My sister bought it in the early 70s, and it was lying around the house.

It was the Bible of the pro choice/abortionist movement.

Even men back then, had nothing to do with that movement.

It was household names like Gloria Steinham and Germaine Greer. Susan Sontag?

They were its early leaders.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Can't reason with these leftist rodents.
its just these circular arguments that go nowhere
with leftist idiots that have 14 braincells between the 5 of them
they see the glass half full, we see it half empty (or visa versa)

its a drag
Plus they're a bunch of retards who can't debate a matter properly for shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

For example:

No. That's not true.

I nor the vast majority of men who are pro choice, NEVER tell or advise women what they ought to think or do with respect to the abortion issue. As far as we're concerned, they own that issue.

At very worst and what you can accuse them of, is that they turn a blind eye to the issue, which I guess is condoning the practice.

Perhaps you experienced this, maybe this practice is prevelant in the sex industry which is a minority of incidents related to abortion. Otherwise, abortion from a pro choice pov is predominantly a woman's issue.

Even men back then, men had nothing to do with that movement.

They were the early leaders of that movement.

Joe you ARE pro choice. You constantly argue in favor of abortion. You wanted the SCOTUS dissolved because they kicked the laws and restrictions back to the states.

And you guys dont mind men telling women what to do with their bodies. We cant legally use drugs. All of you supported mandated covid vaccination. You dont concern yourself with the hundreds of other unethical medical procedures that are banned in the states and in Canada. You are all completely unconcerned with coercion, pressure and force. Abortion activists fight EVERY safe guard people try to have placed. Apparently these clinics having to apply the same standards to their practice as every other medical facility is an "undo burden".

You don't care about them failing to report rape. Dont care how women are treated when they are injured and take legal action. You dont care that we have emergency contraception. Dont care that we already have government programs for low income women who are mothers and thousands of outreaches.

You have a set in stone narrative in your head and you are not budging from it no matter how disconnected from reality it is.

And Joe? MEN started the abortion industry. MEN. Dr. Bernard Nathanson to be specific. Feel free to look him up. Along with some of his male fellow doctors. Larry Ladar. THEY started NARAL and abortion activism. He lived to regret it, too.

“If we’re going to move abortion out of the books and into the streets, we’re going to have to recruit the feminists. Friedan has got to put her troops into this thing — while she still has control of them.” ~ Larry Lader.

These men are the ones who marketed abortion to feminists (who were historically opposed) amd coined "my body my choice" as a marketing slogan.

Pro life was started by women. And is vastly female. A few times I've listed all the women who started and head the pro life movement and STILL you claim "men just wanna control wimmens bodies" shit. As if men are dying to be responsible and pay child support.

As if the leading cause of death for pregnant isnt homicide (it is).

I mean pro choice had Margret Sanger. A heartless racist monster who was about eugenics and a politcal clinic that forcibly sterilized black women. And who is currently giving puberty blockers and cross sex hormones to minors without any parental consent and no doctor. (Planned parenthood).

As much as choicers romanticize abortion as some great pro woman feminist movement to "take back our bodies" it's all complete marketed bullshit to help men make and save money.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For example:

No. That's not true.

I have a really sad story to relate about a girl friend of mine called Ron, (now deceased).

Back in the 80s and after her 3rd boy was born by caesarian her husband knocked her up pretty much straight away. I went to visit her and she was crying .... she told me her doctor said she can't have another baby this close to 3 caesarians or she would die so it was recommended she terminate this 4th pregnancy.

She told me through tears she believed all babies came from God so aborting this baby was against her morals. Her husband Steve said to her he would stand by her with any decision she made and because it was life and death she had to choose abortion....

Later down the track, Rona had a daughter... so 3 boys and 1 girl....but I am never going to forget that poor distressed woman telling me her dilemma...

It was so so sad....

I feel like telling anti abortionists to just FUCK OFF because abortion issues are more than those people realise.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

For example:

No. That's not true.

I have a really sad story to relate about a girl friend of mine called Ron, (now deceased).

Back in the 80s and after her 3rd boy was born by caesarian her husband knocked her up pretty much straight away. I went to visit her and she was crying .... she told me her doctor said she can't have another baby this close to 3 caesarians or she would die so it was recommended she terminate this 4th pregnancy.

She told me through tears she believed all babies came from God so aborting this baby was against her morals. Her husband Steve said to her he would stand by her with any decision she made and because it was life and death she had to choose abortion....

Later down the track, Rona had a daughter... so 3 boys and 1 girl....but I am never going to forget that poor distressed woman telling me her dilemma...

It was so so sad....

I feel like telling anti abortionists to just FUCK OFF because abortion issues are more than those people realise.

Actually @Omnipotent, can you verify or disprove Dovey's assertion that the pro choice movement is controlled by men or not? I'd like to hear your views on it. And while yer at it, maybe @Lily and @LotusBud can chime in with their views on Dove's claims.

I've never heard of incidents where men FORCED women to have abortions or bossed them around like that. Perhaps it happens, but I was under the impression that it was the other way around. That men boss women into having more babies.

Altho maybe it happens in the porn/sex industry where studio bosses want the girls to appear eternally young?

What is the truth behind this issue?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

For example:

No. That's not true.

It was so so sad....

Actually @Omnipotent, can you verify or disprove Dovey's assertion that the pro choice movement is controlled by men or not? I'd like to hear your views on it. And while yer at it, maybe @Lily and @LotusBud can chime in with their views on Dove's claims.

I've never heard of incidents where men FORCED women to have abortions or bossed them around like that. Perhaps it happens, but I was under the impression that it was the other way around. That men boss women into having more babies.

I don't know enough about what happens in others' intimate relationships. I don't know how anyone would have enough information to make any such claims. Anecdotal data is nowhere near being definitive.

Every man that I have ever known has been pro-choice, but I'm from a liberal state. I won't assume that what I've experienced is the be all and end all of opinion on the movement and/or abortion. I know that women I know want to control their own bodies and not have Big Government in their wombs.

A literature review might provide insight, but I'm not going to spend my time entertaining nonsense from the nonsensical posters here at BF.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

For example:

No. That's not true.

It was so so sad....

I don't know enough about what happens in others' intimate relationships. I don't know how anyone would have enough information to make any such claims. Anecdotal data is nowhere near being definitive.

Every man that I have ever known has been pro-choice, but I'm from a liberal state. I won't assume that what I've experienced is the be all and end all of opinion on the movement and/or abortion. I know that women I know want to control their own bodies and not have Big Government in their wombs.

A literature review might provide insight, but I'm not going to spend my time entertaining nonsense from the nonsensical posters here at BF.

But pro choice men generally never, if ever tell women to have an abortion, right?

Or are they even involved in these movements at all or in charge of them?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

For example:

No. That's not true.

It was so so sad....

But pro choice men generally never, if ever tell women to have an abortion, right?

There are 330 million people in the US, just about half of them men. Are there men that have forced a woman to have an abortion? I'm sure there have been. Does that make it common? I tend to hope not. It's also possible that some fundy Christian has forced a woman to have a baby she didn't want. I don't know though.

No one has ever been able to make me do jack shit that I don't want to do.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

For example:

No. That's not true.

It was so so sad....

There are 330 million people in the US, just about half of them men. Are there men that have forced a woman to have an abortion? I'm sure there have been. Does that make it common? I tend to hope not. It's also possible that some fundy Christian has forced a woman to have a baby she didn't want. I don't know though.

I'm more inclined to think if men take away the right to have abortions, they will get much more upset than if they grant this to them.

ie - this woman had an absolute meltdown when Roe vs Wade was overturned:

Unlike the commentators in the video who chortled with a sense of shadenfreude,I didn't find it funny, but rather sad as if something valuable had been taken from her.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For example:

No. That's not true.

It was so so sad....

Altho maybe it happens in the sex industry or porn because the studio bosses want the woman to appear young and endlessly youthful?

Yeah... I am not comfortable with doveys claims about that. Most men force pregnancy is my experience... that is not to say there would be men thinking a baby is going to cramp their style. I have no way of proving that other than to say I know hundreds even thousands of mothers and none of them were forced into having an abortion.

I know one woman who cheated on her husband with an Asian on a holiday in Bali. I think her husband said if it was a white baby he would accept it but since it was going to be Asian, (thus proving her cheating) he wouldn't accept it so she aborted it.

The man in question married her with a child already and they shared a biological child... so a 3rd one that was dark skinned didn't fit into their plan.

No. I dont share Doveys view on that but who knows... America has a lot of selfish men. They have a lot of good dads too though like Biggie Smiles. He has a really good fatherly instinct. That is very primal.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

For example:

No. That's not true.

It was so so sad....

I'm more inclined to think if men take away the right to have abortions, they will get much more upset than if they grant this to them.

Unlike the commentators in the vide,I didn't find it funny, but rather sad as if something valuable had been taken from her.

Pro-choice advocates and supporters knew this was coming. I don't understand people freaking out. I was displeased, but not freaked out.

The pro-choice movement needs to put their energy into action, not reaction.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

For example:

No. That's not true.

It was so so sad....

Unlike the commentators in the vide,I didn't find it funny, but rather sad as if something valuable had been taken from her.

Pro-choice advocates and supporters knew this was coming. I don't understand people freaking out. I was displeased, but not freaked out.

The pro-choice movement needs to put their energy into action, not reaction.

I didn't feel that her anger was unjustified.

When the pro life lobby on the other side doesn't find a compromise and starts criminalizing women over their choices, I feel they've been have done nothing to bend on the issue.

if they are pro-life, then they should devise a non destructive strategy to lower abortions, unwanted teenage pregnancies and programs to encourage women to keep their babies while improving a mother's health. Free or subsidized daycare as well. Same time, it takes a lot of money and resources to have a birther society. However, many in the Republican party want lower taxes and to cut social services which would be incompatible with that scenario

so they are being unrealistic in their demands.