Is Dovey Pregnant?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought the wealthy countries should send the 3rd World birth control instead of food. We sent them food to stave off starvation for the past 50 years and all they did was breed like rabbits and make the food shortage problem even worse. That was a bad strategy.

They probably wouldn't use it though.

Blacks can't build first world tier civilisations, they need white people to do it for them and even then they fuck things up and inevitably return to squalor.

Look at South Africa, the whites who remain there have to pay armed security guards to protect their homes, which are in walled communities. Otherwise the natives would literally swarm their neighbourhoods and rape, murder and steal everything in sight, like medieval savages.

Thing is this population explosion was fueled by the wealthy nations providing these overly fertile ones with money and food. But now that even the wealthy ones are going broke there won't be any money to provide aid for them. So unless these poorer ones get their act together, they'll find out the hard way with Nature controlling their populations for them.

That's what it was like in the good old days. Starvation and famine was the preferred method of population control. It was a grim existence but it was reality.

By failing to impose restrictions on these overly fertile nations we provided them with a sugar coated existence which shielded them from that. But reality will set in once the money and food runs out.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Did I read it right recently that you plan on emigrating to India? Why the fuck would you want to even visit the global poop capital, nevermind live there?

Mate. After grafting for 40 years the idea of a tropical beach where you can have servants and beach raves happen all the time sounds like fuckin paradise to me. There could well be less brown people there than Bradford High Street as Europeans have been emigrating there for decades. Anyway it's not like you're trapped there and I'm sure I could cope with 6 months or a year.

In other news Blandy tripped over his fivehead again mixing me up with you in a reply. Fuck. I've known the dude 10 years or more you think even in a stumbling Sunday Scots Shitfuck of a chemical weekend he'd be able to distinguish between two people from the same city? I show him the courtesy of knowing him and Shampain are differnt people but the lazy twat can't do the same?

I get the tropical beach thing, but India? Surely Thailand or the Philippenes would be better? Unless you have a thing for pajeet women of course.

Blandscape is certifiable. I don't know how you even have the patience to interact with him. He thought I was you for a good 3 months or so and refused to believe otherwise.
Hey, bald and bankrupt is doing the UK

Are you a madlad?

A what? LOL and yeah man, I saw a video of him in a Welsh village the other day.

Ahhh, you know what a madlad is

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Thing is this population explosion was fueled by the wealthy nations providing these overly fertile ones with money and food. But now that even the wealthy ones are going broke there won't be any money to provide aid for them. So unless these poorer ones get their act together, they'll find out the hard way with Nature controlling their populations for them.

Every cloud has a silver lining...

It's gonna take absolutely dire levels of poverty before first world nations stop dishing out foreign aid.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Oh ffs Rancid me little urchin killing speedo wearing loon. I truly like you for all the fings you aren't.

If you don't like the sermons about excessive drinking, you shouldn't attend Sunday mass

Says the guttural example of why white Catholicism failed, attending Sunday mass. You don't deliver anything in your pulpit of worthlessness except an ability to murder pre-pubescent teens on the highways of life in Brazil.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Says the guttural example of why white Catholicism failed, attending Sunday mass. You don't deliver anything in your pulpit of worthlessness except an ability to murder pre-pubescent teens on the highways of life in Brazil.

LOL major nerve I hit there, didn't I?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

LOL major nerve I hit there, didn't I?

Yeah you must have you old cunt...you really have sorted me oot. It's so shameful to post after a man that looks like a cancer sufferer in his 4th phase of despair.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Did I read it right recently that you plan on emigrating to India? Why the fuck would you want to even visit the global poop capital, nevermind live there?

Mate. After grafting for 40 years the idea of a tropical beach where you can have servants and beach raves happen all the time sounds like fuckin paradise to me. There could well be less brown people there than Bradford High Street as Europeans have been emigrating there for decades. Anyway it's not like you're trapped there and I'm sure I could cope with 6 months or a year.

In other news Blandy tripped over his fivehead again mixing me up with you in a reply. Fuck. I've known the dude 10 years or more you think even in a stumbling Sunday Scots Shitfuck of a chemical weekend he'd be able to distinguish between two people from the same city? I show him the courtesy of knowing him and Shampain are differnt people but the lazy twat can't do the same?

I get the tropical beach thing, but India? Surely Thailand or the Philippenes would be better? Unless you have a thing for pajeet women of course.

Blandscape is certifiable. I don't know how you even have the patience to interact with him. He thought I was you for a good 3 months or so and refused to believe otherwise.
Hey, bald and bankrupt is doing the UK

Are you a madlad?

A what? LOL and yeah man, I saw a video of him in a Welsh village the other day.

Ahhh, you know what a madlad is

I've heard Bald use the term a few times, but it isn't widely used here.

Madhead on the other hand...