Is Dovey Pregnant?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You love democracy so much except when it may not go in your favor and then you are all about removing power from people.

We know.

OMFG. You didn't just actually say that did you?

I absolutely did. And I'm standing on it.

Do you see these people freaking out about Roe being overturned? They are meltdown down saying giving the people the power is tyranny. Overturning Roe is LESS centralized power and it's the most American thing our SCOTUS has done in a while.

So yes.....Bland is all about democracy ONLY when he believes it honors what he wants. If democracy will go against what he wants....he wants to government to force it.

It's not tyranny, it was just a basic human right. And was for 50+years in even your country.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Globalisation is really gonna fuck youz guys heads. Mind you. I doubt we'll be alive but your grandkids will have a world government for sure. What on earth will all you racists have to moan about then?

Globohomo and the Jewish One World Government can go fuck itself.

At least you're admitting it's a genuine prospect now, lefties and other apologists have spent years denying the claim and branding those of us in the know as kooky conspiracy theorists.

Surely you don't think the NWO agenda is something to be glad about?

Mate. You of all people should be aware of what happened to your beloved Germany. It was partitioned at the end of WW2. The West being a democracy and the East under Soviet control as part of the Iron Curtain. When the symbolic wall came down the 2 countries were rejoined with half the country living as a 3rd world state and the other half having to welcome them in. I still don't know how they managed it.

As for globalization it's just obvious. The people of the world will become brown and live under 1 state. It's gonna happen no matter how much you don't like it.

And we can all kiss democracy right the fuck good bye. I prefer a Republic.....however both will be gone when we are under an authoritarian state.

And we can all kiss democracy right the fuck good bye. I prefer a Republic.....however both will be gone when we are under an authoritarian state.

Wait a minute, you think a Republic cannot be a democracy? That will come as a surprise to every other constitutional Republic in the West of the World. Do you also think Trump lost the last election?

Listen Dove, I have given you your moment in the sun, because that is my constitutional duty here, but there is one small problem with your hit and run fun tactic, there is not one iota of fact in what you are flailing to elucidate.

Just as the Jan 6th committee is on the cusp of asking the DOJ to seal legal prosecutions for a coup, you are still discussing what a Republic is.

Whatever your definition, it does not give the losing party the right in a constitutional republican democracy to overturn the will of the people on one mans say. That wid make you Russia, North Korea and just bat shit crazy. Trump is not standing in 2024, he has an appointment wiff fate and the judiciary.

As fur da rest of your entreaties to treaties you signed off on to a made up God, and the Supreme Court now, we can all rest easy knowing only one fing. They (the 3 morons Trump picked) will be impeached also. This is not too bad apperently fur a President, but it is easier for Congress to scapegoat (while simultaneously holding accountable), a Supreme Court Judge in the SCOTUS.

I'm more worried about DeSantis.

Because you want centralized power. DeSantis shits right on that.

You love democracy so much except when it may not go in your favor and then you are all about removing power from people.

We know.

But that approach could also lead to the dissolution of the United States as you know it.

Isn't that what led to the US Civil War?

States Rights?

We dont want the United States as we know it. We want the United States to be the United States.

Do you understand millions of people would celebrate the dissolving monoparty rule of the country?

When you guys say "democracy" you mean the power of the party you support. You dont mean ACTUAL democracy.

Yeah the Civil War was about states rights.

So you are arguing that we shouldnt have a problem with becoming a one party state? Seeing the US become that?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We know.

Do you see these people freaking out about Roe being overturned? They are meltdown down saying giving the people the power is tyranny. Overturning Roe is LESS centralized power and it's the most American thing our SCOTUS has done in a while.

So yes.....Bland is all about democracy ONLY when he believes it honors what he wants. If democracy will go against what he wants....he wants to government to force it.

It's not tyranny, it was just a basic human right. And was for 50+years in even your country.

Iran and Turkey similarly pushed back Women's rights

Now it's Americas turn.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

We know.

Democracy created rights for all. I do not stand against human rights, I stand against those that try to marginalise or negate them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We know.

It's not a basic human right. We are here today because people reject this statement. A basic human right is the right to be alive.

So you dont get to pretend you want democracy while you also only want to see your opinions and stances rammed down the throats of everyone else. Democracy means the people decide, right? It doesnt mean YOU decide.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We know.

Democracy created rights for all.

Including everyone who tells you you are full of shit and wrong.

You dont want anyone who opposes you to have rights. You want all of us forced to accept your values.

And you directly oppose the basic human rights of human beings by pushing abortion.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

We know.

It's not a basic human right.

Of course it was, it was a constitutional right for 50 years in your country.

It needs to be codified by Congress and the Senate, and the filibuster has to go.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Globalisation is really gonna fuck youz guys heads. Mind you. I doubt we'll be alive but your grandkids will have a world government for sure. What on earth will all you racists have to moan about then?

Globohomo and the Jewish One World Government can go fuck itself.

At least you're admitting it's a genuine prospect now, lefties and other apologists have spent years denying the claim and branding those of us in the know as kooky conspiracy theorists.

Surely you don't think the NWO agenda is something to be glad about?

Mate. You of all people should be aware of what happened to your beloved Germany. It was partitioned at the end of WW2. The West being a democracy and the East under Soviet control as part of the Iron Curtain. When the symbolic wall came down the 2 countries were rejoined with half the country living as a 3rd world state and the other half having to welcome them in. I still don't know how they managed it.

As for globalization it's just obvious. The people of the world will become brown and live under 1 state. It's gonna happen no matter how much you don't like it.

Wait a minute, you think a Republic cannot be a democracy? That will come as a surprise to every other constitutional Republic in the West of the World. Do you also think Trump lost the last election?

Listen Dove, I have given you your moment in the sun, because that is my constitutional duty here, but there is one small problem with your hit and run fun tactic, there is not one iota of fact in what you are flailing to elucidate.

Just as the Jan 6th committee is on the cusp of asking the DOJ to seal legal prosecutions for a coup, you are still discussing what a Republic is.

Whatever your definition, it does not give the losing party the right in a constitutional republican democracy to overturn the will of the people on one mans say. That wid make you Russia, North Korea and just bat shit crazy. Trump is not standing in 2024, he has an appointment wiff fate and the judiciary.

As fur da rest of your entreaties to treaties you signed off on to a made up God, and the Supreme Court now, we can all rest easy knowing only one fing. They (the 3 morons Trump picked) will be impeached also. This is not too bad apperently fur a President, but it is easier for Congress to scapegoat (while simultaneously holding accountable), a Supreme Court Judge in the SCOTUS.

I'm more worried about DeSantis.

Because you want centralized power. DeSantis shits right on that.

We know.

But that approach could also lead to the dissolution of the United States as you know it.

Isn't that what led to the US Civil War?

States Rights?

We dont want the United States as we know it. We want the United States to be the United States.

Do you understand millions of people would celebrate the dissolving monoparty rule of the country?

When you guys say "democracy" you mean the power of the party you support. You dont mean ACTUAL democracy.

Yeah the Civil War was about states rights.

So you are arguing that we shouldnt have a problem with becoming a one party state? Seeing the US become that?

I think the USSC may mark the beginning of the End of the US as we have known it @Dove.

I believe the Red States are the foundation of the 'New Gilead' referred to in Margaret Atwood's novel, The Handmaid's tale.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is the thing.

Blandy says abortion is a "basic human right"

I say it is NOT a basic human right. The right to life is the basic human right.

Now apply actual democracy to this and it's the best argument that wins and gains the support.

Blandy doesnt get to skip democracy and pretend he is for it when he is busy DICTATING, lying and using ad homs.

I support the people having the power and persueding them with civil discourse.

Blandy wants a ferdel arm to ramrod his values onto everyone. He does NOT support democracy.

That's the facts.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Human life does not exist at conception, unless the woman who is bearing it consents.

Who knows? But these Red States will have to contend with a slight overpopulation problem of hungry unwanted children who never asked to be born rummaging thru their streets.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That is not a scientific debate, or a moral one. Just a fact.

It is. Like it or not. Regardless if YOU are incapable of getting that.

Since you support democracy you should support the people disagreeing with you instead of attempting to bipass the civil discourse required in an actual democracy.

You are a tyrant and you hate democracy when it doesnt go your way. You want a power arm in the background ready to step in and enforce what YOU think is correct.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We know.

It needs to be codified by Congress and the Senate, and the filibuster has to go.

No it wasnt. Abortion was never a constitutional right. That's where you guys get stupid. This is a factual falsehood.

The filibuster has to "go" because you fucking hate democracy. What you want is a one party single state with centralized power. So that's why you leftards want all the safeguards and checks and balances taken away so you have nothing standing in the way of actual one party tyranny.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Here is the thing.

I say it is NOT a basic human right. The right time life is the basic human right.

Now apply actual democracy to this and it's the best argument that wins and gains the support.

Blandy doesnt get to skip democracy and pretend he is for it when he is busy DICTATING, lying and using ad homs.

Blandy wants a ferdel arm to ramrod his values onto everyone. He does NOT support democracy.

That's the facts.

So whit ye are saying is that all lassies in America that have had an abortion over the past 50 years have been forced to have them?

Democracy plays its part in human rights, simply by upholding those rights...not by disavowing them.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Here is the thing.

I say it is NOT a basic human right. The right time life is the basic human right.

That's the facts.

So whit ye are saying is that all lassies in America that have had an abortion over the past 50 years have been forced to have them?

Democracy plays its part in human rights, simply by upholding those rights...not by disavowing them.

And because their rights are overturned by the BabyJesus and white Christian fundamentalism, does not make it right.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

We know.

No it wasnt. Abortion was never a constitutional right. That's where you guys get stupid. This is a factual falsehood.

The filibuster has to "go" because you fucking hate democracy. What you want is a one party single state with centralized power. So that's why you leftards want all the safeguards and checks and balances taken away so you have nothing standing in the way of actual one party tyranny.

Jesus, the filibuster has to go because a 60% voting structure as a pass go mark is not democracy in the Senate. It's a cabal of interests protecting itself.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Human life does not exist at conception, unless the woman who is bearing it consents.

Who knows? But these Red States will have to contend with a slight overpopulation problem of hungry unwanted children who never asked to be born rummaging thru their streets.

False. And I've shown you why.

Another thing to, overturning Roe v Wade will exacerbate a shortage of American born board certified obstetricians who are vital for providing care for expectant mothers.

So residents in red states will have to travel to blue states to get the care they need as many obgyn's move to blue states or switch specializations. Many promising medical grads will either choose to skip the red states or go into other medical fields. The result will be a severe shortage of qualified obgyn's in Red States.

So the Red States will need to recruit obgyn's from other countries. Possibly poorer ones with low quality healthcare. So they'll be scraping the bottom of the barrel for the lesser qualified obgyn's while the blue states get the cream of the crop.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is the thing.

That's the facts.

Democracy plays its part in human rights, simply by upholding them...not by disavowing them.

Well I know I was heavily pressured to the point where I felt I HAD to. And I've been on many many support groups for women where I know I'm far from alone.

Women abort directly to the pressured of societies failures and mens unwillingness to commit and be responsible. Abortion would be incredibly RARE if we actually fixed the problems that lead women to the abortion clinic.

And no Bland....killing a human being and applying the philosophical concept of personhood (which was used to justify slavery, the holocaust, women as property) is NOT a fucking human right. The right to life IS.

And in a democracy, you dont get to tell people "well my opinion is the right one so I get to force it whether you like it or not". Because MY stance is just as valid as yours and unlike you I cant actually support my stance with facts.

But you dont have a specail authority over ANY other regular ass person that allows you to dictate when democracy takes place and when you think the government should force it.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
When Roe Vs Wade was settled, it overruled all previous Federal and state laws, it became a human right for a woman to decide her own reproductive rights.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Here is the thing.

That's the facts.

Democracy plays its part in human rights, simply by upholding them...not by disavowing them.

Well I know I was heavily pressured to the point where I felt I HAD to.

You were never pressured. You were a lass that took a fucking bus and fucked Kevin while you were in a relationship.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We know.

Jesus, the filibuster has to go because a 60% voting structure as a pass go mark is not democracy in the Senate. It's a cabal of interests protecting itself.

No it does NOT. It's one of our checks and balances that STOPS the tyranny of the majority to stomping all over the individuals.

See you dont understand the US government and why it's set up how it is, to ensure the individual rights and liberties of each citizens are honored.

In getting rid of checks and balances you now advocating the gang rape comparison.

What you guys want to do is have all the control. You dont want the people to have a say. You want YOUR people to have all the say.