Is Dovey Pregnant?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If a black or brown man rapes a white teen, should she carry that pregnancy to fruition Dovey?

So you think abortion should be legal at all stages of pregnancy because of white girls being raped by black or brown men? That's what you are saying here?

He probably jerks off to the idea.

He is a narrow minded useful idiot who thinks everyone who disagrees with him is a racist. He cant think outside of that programming. Even one on one communication with others....he sits and forces his judgements as if they were true.

He was told by hostile and lying elites that people who disagree with him are racists and he can be exposed all day to people who disagree with him and he isnt going to see it any differently.

Since Blandy has judged me as a racist, he thinks his "black rape baby" argument is powerful and a good one and that he has this "gotcha". Which is why even though I directly answered this, and completely shattered it.....he is pretending it wasnt answered. Because in his useful idiot head, it wasnt answered how he wanted.

He has this mental structure of how things are and he is unable to compute anything outside that structure. So since I didnt answer him according to his falsehoods and biases.....he takes that as he didnt get an answer.

These people are like bots. And answers that go outside of their manufactured reality they live in just turn up no results. It's like googling something and getting no hits. Bland doesnt have the capacity for genuine empathy so he flings around his biases and judgements and simply hears nothing that doesnt add up with his biases.

He thinks I hate black and brown people, so any answer I give wont be heard because it confuses him. He wants me to say a certain thing that would allow him to "win" the discussion and until I say whatever that thing is I'm not saying anything.

You see how these people are demoralized and brainwashed to a level where no one can reach them. They are unable to genuinely communicate. They are an actual cancer and the real threat to democracy. They are utterly incapable of connecting and understanding any people outside of their cult hive mind thinking.

Bland is coming from several false premises... and he wont adjust those premises no matter how wrong they are. So we end up with him repeating the same bad questions that are rooted in the same false premises and he is far too narrow minded to process that. The world and other people have to be how HE sees them.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Diss diss has been nice. I like challenging those that robbed Flea of her site by postulating these opinions, and now feel unable to confront or elucidate dem agin someone who outstrips Flea by 30+ IQ points, and has the EQ of a tin of sardines.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
If a black or brown man rapes a white teen, should she carry that pregnancy to fruition Dovey?

So you think abortion should be legal at all stages of pregnancy because of white girls being raped by black or brown men? That's what you are saying here?

He probably jerks off to the idea.

He is a narrow minded useful idiot who thinks everyone who disagrees with him is a racist. He cant think outside of that programming. Even one on one communication with others....he sits and forces his judgements as if they were true.

He was told by hostile and lying elites that people who disagree with him are racists and he can be exposed all day to people who disagree with him and he isnt going to see it any differently.

Since Blandy has judged me as a racist, he thinks his "black rape baby" argument is powerful and a good one and that he has this "gotcha". Which is why even though I directly answered this, and completely shattered it.....he is pretending it wasnt answered. Because in his useful idiot head, it wasnt answered how he wanted.

He has this mental structure of how things are and he is unable to compute anything outside that structure. So since I didnt answer him according to his falsehoods and biases.....he takes that as he didnt get an answer.

These people are like bots. And answers that go outside of their manufactured reality they live in just turn up no results. It's like googling something and getting no hits. Bland doesnt have the capacity for genuine empathy so he flings around his biases and judgements and simply hears nothing that doesnt add up with his biases.

He thinks I hate black and brown people, so any answer I give wont be heard because it confuses him. He wants me to say a certain thing that would allow him to "win" the discussion and until I say whatever that thing is I'm not saying anything.

You see how these people are demoralized and brainwashed to a level where no one can reach them. They are unable to genuinely communicate.

All I need you to do, which is obvious for all to see is answer a simple question.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You see how these people are demoralized and brainwashed to a level where no one can reach them. They are unable to genuinely communicate.

Yeah pretty much. Meme relevant...

nmrispcc3.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My actual answer to that is the same regardless of the skin color of anyone in that scenario.

Human beings are human beings and their skin color changes nothing. It's not a factor in my mind at all.

But because has been brainwashed to fear and hate any politcal opposition and told that those outside his cult are racists and white supremacists.....he will continually force his biases into it. To him it somehow matters if the rapist is black or brown. Or perhaps he himself thinks that rapists are mostly black and brown.

Either way.....his framework is built upon the false premise that anyone who opposes his politcs is a racist. And he is completely unable to see it another way. He cant see anyone as an individual or as they are. So he has all these judgements he is grossly confident in.

There is no reaching this guy. He is completely lost in his small little world where he is some hero of democracy who is protecting people he views as less powerful and fighting some good fight and anyone who disagrees is a bad guy. This hero savoir complex is irresistible for narcissistic people. They will cling like goriila glue to blatant falsehoods that help them keep this narrative.

It doesnt matter how many actual facts you show these people. It's not about facts. It's about their narrative how it makes them FEEL.

Bland and I are speaking entirely different languages and he doesnt even have a kindergarten level grasp on mine. It would be a massive waste of my time answering him or trying to reason with him because he just doesnt understand shit and he has motives and agendas with his stupid questions and posts. And those motives and agendas are to confirm his OWN biases....it is NOT to understand or have any discourse.

He wants me to say things that he can twist into whatever his mind thinks supports his existing bias and blind beliefs.

I'm only posting this to make it clear I perfectly understand the actual score here and I dont believe at all that Bland can be reasoned with. This is how mostly all the leftists think and act. They are unhinged extremists who are disconnected from reality and incapable of civil discourse, empathy and compromise.

They have a deep and powerful hatred for people who oppose them and their goals are to demonize and dehumanize. Not to foster understanding and come together on any issues. They are right and we are literally all the evil in the universe. The only interest they have in any exchange is trying to find ways to confirm that existing bias.

Bland is going to rely heavily on asking questions that involve skin color and not process any answer I give to him that reflects my actual stances. He wants answers that allow him to confirm his judgements of me as a person. He has decided who i am and all his interactions with me are rooted in these judgements. And he misses the mark on all of them and ends up spamming with his brain all busted because he doesnt know what else to do. It's a skipping broke record.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Take a deep breath Dovey, a knee, rest up a while and take one or two sentences to answer the question. You will feel better.

You are beginning to look like MTG caught in the headlights of a simple question at a press conference she called, did you ask President Trump for a pardon?

No? Yes?

Try to adopt less of Marj, and more of you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All I need you to do, which is obvious for all to see is answer the simple question.

You want me to give you an answer that confirms your biases.

You refused to recognize and accept my actual answer that reflects my actual stance. You want me to accommodate your biases and judgements of me. You dont want an answer that is rooted in my actual thoughts and feelings.

So yes Bland I see that. I'm not going to accommodate your biases.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Take a deep breath Dovey, a knee, rest up a while and take one or two sentences to answer the question. You will feel better.

You are beginning to look like MTG caught in the headlights of a simple question at a press conference she called, did you ask President Trump for a pardon?

No? Yes?

Relax that post was more for readers to understand how you people work in discussions and how manipulative and narrow minded you cultists are.

It's not required you read it. You wouldnt understand it as you have no self awareness.

You arent gonna learn and do better.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
All I need you to do, which is obvious for all to see is answer the simple question.

You want me to give you an answer that confirms your biases.

You refused to recognize and accept my actual answer that reflects my actual stance. You want me to accommodate your biases and judgements of me. You dont want an answer that is rooted in my actual thoughts and feelings.

So yes Bland I see that. I'm not going to accommodate your biases.

I want you to simply answer to the best of your ability a YES NO question.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

No? Yes?

Relax that post was more for readers to understand how you people work in discussions and how manipulative and narrow minded you cultists are.

It's not required you read it. You wouldnt understand it as you have no self awareness.

Reverse psychology doesn't work on me. I wasn't brainwashed by God or Trump.

Answer yes or no.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blandy be like "Yes or No Dovey? I'm here to promote my faulty beliefs and support my judgements! So hurry up and give me the answer I want! Me! Me! Me!".

Smh.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No? Yes?

Reverse psychology doesn't work on me. I wasn't brainwashed by God or Trump.

Answer yes or no.

just say no and shut it down, dove

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
MTG asking to be pardoned by the most corrupt cunt in the history of US democracy. And the SCOTUS ruling on Wade overturned.