Is Dovey Pregnant?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fucking A. This fool is STILL at it?!

Yep.

Did you catch how he just blamed me and Big for Murds alcoholism?

Fuck all that mess. We never adopted her dumb ass and were never obligated to just agree with her no matter what so she wouldnt drink.

Grow up and go to rehab. Fucking hell I'm glad MY recovery isnt so delicate and relies on others lol.

Not a person on earth has that power over me. These people are pitiful fucking weaklings. Entitled. Spoiled. And deluded.

Murd drinks because SHE chose to. Period. Telling her anything else is basically trying to kill her. They want her to drink herself too death. How fucking disgusting.

The left is constantly disempowering people. Weak and spoiled cowards who never take responsibility for anything.
It's so wonderful how you love to make vast generalizations about people, some might call that bigotry.

Says a guy who is shitty to everyone not in his belief system who makes vast generalizations about everyone.

No fucking self awareness whatsoever.

So Admin arent YOU bigot by your own standards? Or is that "different"?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

Fuck all that mess. We never adopted her dumb ass and were never obligated to just agree with her no matter what so she wouldnt drink.
no way.. seriously?

Yep.

Isnt that nice? Lol.
I Have that fool on ignore so I never saw it

We robbed Murd from years of sobriety(has she even spent a year sober at all?) And our white supremacy killed Fleas board.

All because we dont vote like this asshole wants.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yep.

no way.. seriously?

Yep.

Isnt that nice? Lol.

We robbed Murd from years of sobriety(has she even spent a year sober at all?) And our white supremacy killed Fleas board.

Do you think our white supremacy is causing gas prices to spike too?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

no way.. seriously?

Yep.

Isnt that nice? Lol.

These people do not about gas prices. Caring about that is white supremacy. They can afford it....so it's cool.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yep.

no way.. seriously?

Yep.

Isnt that nice? Lol.

These people do not about gas prices. Caring about that is white supremacy. They can afford it....so it's cool.
Can all the black people they claim to love so much afford it too?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

no way.. seriously?

Yep.

Isnt that nice? Lol.

Only they matter Big! Youd know that if you weren't a white supremacist!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that a problem?

The US was set up this way. We are united STATES. Each state government represents the people of that state.

Pro Choice groups are in such an anxious rush to save all these unborn children who'll have no place to go.

IF the Roe era crime was bad with all these mass shootings & extremists, just think what post Roe will be like in America.

Excessive birthing just breeds more unwanted children who grow up to be criminals, extremists & terrorists.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yep.

no way.. seriously?

Yep.

Isnt that nice? Lol.

Maybe I needz moar CRT in my dietz?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep.

no way.. seriously?

Yep.

Isnt that nice? Lol.

Hey @Dove....here's an article from the liberal New York Times which shares your view that the Left in America don't care about womens rights as they have blurred the distinction between biological and trans women:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

....but she also points out that the American Right don't care about them either citing that there are misogynists on both sides.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

no way.. seriously?

Yep.

Isnt that nice? Lol.

Hey @Dove....here's an article from the liberal New York Times which shares your view that the Left in America don't care about womens rights as they have blurred the distinction between biological and trans women:

....but she also points out that the American Right don't care about them either citing that there are misogynists on both sides.

Way too little too late. I dont think anything the corporate media says about "the right" is valid. Theyve been steadily smearing and attacking "the right" for a long time and cant even seem to own one thing without also still taking jabs at the opposition.

I'll take misogynists on the right over violent and scary abusers who force women to share prison cells with rapists.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is that a problem?

The US was set up this way. We are united STATES. Each state government represents the people of that state.

Pro Choice groups are in such an anxious rush to save all these unborn children who'll have no place to go.

IF the Roe era crime was bad with all these mass shootings & extremists, just think what post Roe will be like in America.

Excessive birthing just breeds more unwanted children who grow up to be criminals, extremists & terrorists.

Pro choice people need to go home and leave the charity to the people who have been doing it for years. These people havent done a single fucking thing for anyone.

Pro choice people are firebombing and attacking pregnancy outreach centers.

Maybe I didnt see such shit and selfish behaviour from these people for 20 years I'd MAYBE believe they are concerned. But they arent. You are not going to sell these people to me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They cant even spell while they vandalize churches and outreaches

FB-IMG-1656608468358.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep.

no way.. seriously?

Yep.

Isnt that nice? Lol.

Way too little too late. I dont think anything the corporate media says about "the right" is valid. Theyve been steadily smearing and attacking "the right" for a long time and cant even seem to own one thing without also still taking jabs at the opposition.

I'll take misogynists on the right over violent and scary abusers who force women to share prison cells with rapists.

Jeezus.

Are you so far gone that everyone 'on the other side' is against you all the time?

Public opinion is not a bargainING chip that organizations are trying to use as leverage against you.

Trust me. ..it's just a fucking opinion.

Just shows that you're unable to think in any other dimension than left vs right or right vs wrong.

When somebody is from ther side they're all bad as far as you're concerned.

I won't berate you with rhetorical questions like Blandscape, but you're a tad too rigid, marm.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

no way.. seriously?

Yep.

Isnt that nice? Lol.

Jeezus.

Are you so far gone that everyone 'on the other side' is against you all the time?

Public opinion is not a bargainING chip that organizations are trying to use as leverage against you.

Just shows that you're unable to think in any other dimension than left vs right or right vs wrong.

I won't berate you with rhetorical questions like Blandscape, but you're a tad too rigid, marm.

You are trying really hard to project, Joe.

Stop pretending there are not thousands of organizations out there helping women and children. Maybe point these magically and suddenly helpful towards those so they can expand and help more people. Makes sense to work with what's already established, right?

But people firebombing outreaches is disgusting and "pro choicers" are not exactly bastions of reason or compassion right now.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep.

no way.. seriously?

Yep.

Isnt that nice? Lol.

Jeezus.

Stop pretending there are not thousands of organizations out there helping women and children. Maybe point these magically and suddenly helpful towards those so they can expand and help more people. Makes sense to work with what's already established, right?

But people firebombing outreaches is disgusting and "pro choicers" are not exactly bastions of reason or compassion right now.

Hey @Dove have you ever thought because you think everyone 'on the other side' is your enemy that it also fails to gather support for biological womens only prisons or sanctuaries?

Many liberals and even feminists on the far left actually agree with you. But if you blow them off and only think of them as your enemy how will you gather support for your initative?

Nobody is trying to beguile or manipulate you in or by posting an editorial opinion.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep.

no way.. seriously?

Yep.

Isnt that nice? Lol.

Jeezus.

How do you know outreaches was bombed by pro choicers?

The bombings are only the start of it...

The troubles are just getting warmed up.

Did you expect people to just lay down and be controlled?

The status quo was working just fine. That is the truth of it.

I agree that you should educate people having choices to keep their pregnancies however if they don't want that then those people should have been respected to.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep.

no way.. seriously?

Yep.

Isnt that nice? Lol.

Jeezus.

Did expect people to just lay down and be controlled?

I agree that you should educate people having choices to keep their pregnancies however if they don't want that then those people should have been respected to.

Plus if the state takes away what little control these people have over their own lives they'll eventually revolt as many are poor and downtrodden to begin with.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
[quote author="@stellar" source="/post/148912/thread" timestamp="1656912021"]A US woman, who just found out her unborn baby is “incompatible with life”, has revealed doctors are no longer allowed to perform an abortion, forcing her to “stay pregnant” until the baby dies.

Chloe Partridge lives in the state of Arizona where under the territorial law, abortions are now banned unless medically necessary to save a mother’s life.

This legislation was recently placed back into effect following the US Supreme Court’s ruling to overturn Roe v Wade, a landmark decision that took away a woman’s constitutional right to have an abortion.

In Chloe’s case, while her pregnancy – currently about 26 weeks – is tragically doomed, it is not yet threatening her life, meaning doctors are unable to intervene.

This means her only options are either to have the expensive treatment performed in another state or to carry her ill-fated pregnancy to full term, which could cause life-threatening complications.

The fetus is having multi seizures every day in the womb.

This is disgusting and dystopian creepy control freaks like Spork are rejoicing.  >:(

[/quote]

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seems like a gigantic mess the USSC created for everybody.

The least they could have had was a retroactive clause which would allow those pregnancies already in the system to be dealt with 1st.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The least they could have had was a retroactive clause which would allow those pregnancies already in the system to be dealt with 1st.
How many people died of puerperal fever?

A terrible feeling and still goes on. How common was it? In England in this time period in the 1800s, half a million died in the century just from puerperal fever. In those days, in Revolutionary War times, another number to put in your head is about 20 percent of women would die in childbirth.1 Feb 2011
› ...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

no way.. seriously?

Yep.

Isnt that nice? Lol.

Jeezus.

Did you expect people to just lay down and be controlled?

How is bombing outreach centers and churches fighting "being controled"? I hope the people who run those places manage to guard them and shoot these pathetic fuckers.

Our government is SET UP to be ran by the people. All these stupid violent psychos need to do is get involved. If they want violence though I hope they get it. Js.

Women and infants rely on these places. They are not the government. You cant bipass the people and just use violence to get what you want. That's just gonna lead to a hot civil war.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Joe how does that even make sense? That shows you dont really understand what the court is and what it does.

You should direct your anger at the politicains who never actually codified it into law. I mean pro choicers probably just believed it was already a law and they sure as fuck dont listen very well do they? Perhaps if people understood the facts here they could have a made it an actual law.

Oh well.