Is Dovey Pregnant?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your perceived win is going to be a catastrophic social revolt. If you think women weren't in danger before wait until you see the pregnant womens murder rates sky rocket as men feel the threat of a new born they don't want to have their wages garnished for the next 18 years.

And I can tell you something right now... if there really were 2,000,000 million abortions performed in a year in America there are certainly NOT 2,000,000 adoptive parents waiting to take them.

Then there are the profoundly handicapped babies forced into a life worse than death...

You know there are actually situations where life is worse than death.

We are so used to seeing 98% good results.... wait until you people learn why abortion was allowed in the 1st place.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cascur.....think about that first paragraph. That's admitting men pressure women into abortions.

As for the rest....you can look it up. There has definately been millions of couple over 50 years willing to adopt.

If they "revolt" bad enough it will be civil war.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are two current mental conditions going on right now... there are the realists and then there is airbnb coo coo land where everything just going to be all wonderful that every womb is going to force out a healthy WANTED baby and hey... we can always harvest the organs of the misfortuned. Now there's a plan.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your perceived win is going to be a catastrophic social revolt. If you think women weren't in danger before wait until you see the pregnant womens murder rates sky rocket as men feel the threat of a new born they don't want to have their wages garnished for the next 18 years.

It puts a Lotta pressure on the Guy, doesn't it?

I actually know a guy who punched his gf in the belly & forced her to miscarry 2 times. Guess he wasn't ready.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I actually know a guy who punched his gf in the belly & forced her to miscarry 2 times. Guess he wasn't ready.
and that should be treated as a felony

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Me too... a woman who once lived across the road was kicked and kicked in the gutz until she lost it. He said she is an alcoholic and there is no way he wants a kid from an alcoholic. Her 2 older sons were in the slow learners class.

Yep. Violence against women will be off the charts.

I'm crying right now knowing what is ahead.

I was also thinking there are a lot of old institutions in the USA that housed unwanted kids and handicapped people. They'll have to open them up again.

I was wondering why they were closed down in the first place... NOW I realize. Over the last 50 years problem pregnancies were dealt with.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and that should be treated as a felony

You always say that lefties policies created the social expenses and problems we have today. You wait... We have 7.8 billion people on the globe now and most of them are breeders...OMG. Now you are doing just what you hate about lefties because of YOUR religious beliefs.

it took thousands of years for mankind to reach 1 billion... and now in the last 100 years, 7.8 billion.

On this subject you think you are being Christian opposing abortion... No way are you affected shooting your beans off however EVERYTIME a female is impregnated it's a RISK to her life or a child to be's life and that is why YOU should leave your sentiments checked at the door.

Look, everyone on the planet wants a soul mate to marry, a healthy family and live happily ever after but that isn't the reality for most. Us rich people shouldn't be imposing our conscience on the strugglers.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You always say that lefties policies created the social expenses and problems we have today. You wait... We have 7.8 billion people on the globe now and most of them are breeders...OMG. Now you are doing just what you hate about lefties because of YOUR religious beliefs.

it took thousands of years for mankind to reach 1 billion... and now in the last 100 years, 7.8 billion.

50 years ago a computer program predicted the planet would reach a critical breaking point in the year 2020 which we appear to be now.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL... and skyscrapers are slowly crumbling.

Over breeding was a very, very bad idea.

I watched half... I'll watch the half on my other bedroom tv... bloody interesting stuff. I can't wait to see it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look, everyone on the planet wants a soul mate to marry, a healthy family and live happily ever after but that isn't the reality for most. Us rich people shouldn't be imposing our conscience on the strugglers.

How it actually began....

.....that was the dating scene way back when

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

50 years ago a computer program predicted the planet would reach a critical breaking point in the year 2020 which we appear to be now.

Starvation is coming to fruition now.

Look what that fuckwit Putin is doing to the wheat in the Ukraine.

maybe its a good time to bulk buy grains.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you wish for a civil war in your country @Dove?

Not at all. I wish for people to grow up, learn how our government works and operate on facts and able to discuss these topics

Our government is literally set up for the people to run it.

If these people start some violent "revolt" it's not likely everyone else is going to tolerate it. Roe is a touchy topic and there millions of people who oppose it who have been marching to the Capitol every year without fail.

It's not some fringe group of religious people. I'm just sayin.

If people want to respond to this with violence, instead of learning what it means and what the people can and should be doing (in order to even HAVE a democracy people have to be able to enage in civil discourse with factual information and compromise with others) then the rest of the people may get very fed up. If they start firebombing churches and pregnancy outreach centers all over the place? People are going to stand against them.

And doesnt look like our government is willing to stop leftwing mobs does it? They were allowed to burn down communities for a whole summer.

No one "fears" the mobs enough to let them use violence to dictate our laws. That will start a hot civil war.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Not at all. I wish for people to grow up, learn how our government works and operate on facts

What facts?

You cannot even answer a simple question, because your faith in facts wilt at the very introduction of faith and your own racism.

I have enjoyed this thread, because I enjoy reminding those who shouldn't be allowed to vote, why they are allowed to vote.

Let's just put our pistols back in our rigs. We have 3 judges who will be impeached for lying to Congress, we have a lame duck President who refuses to confront the filibuster, and wiffoot confronting that can never codify any executive or congressional order not laid out in the Constitution. Vis-a-vas Trumps successful attempt to flood SCOTUS wiff his choice's, based on his potential ability to overturn a valid election. We have an ex-President who was unstable in his Presidency, and now seems convinced that Jan 6th wasn't a coup. He must be fucking coup-coup.

Overturning federal and state law and then handing that back to State law 50+years later does not mean change, unless state law prohibits the free movement of your own population to a blue state where abortion remains legal. That in itself is unconstitutional, and needs to be reviewed by SCOTUS in said circumstance.

The ramification is deep for many woman who now do not have a choice, and the choice now is to end the filibuster, and codify RvsW not just as a constitutional right, but enshrined in all law. Which is why most state legislatures thought it bullet-proof. Even after it was challenged on numerous occasions.

As for Dovey confusing having a disagreement with winning out in one, well that's whit that lass does. I personally want to hear her opinion, even if it is just to remind me that that opinion is someone else's. That that opinion was formulated not through science but blind faith in her personally coalescing 4th, 5th and 6th personal Estate's.

It's like Physics, you either enjoy the quantum vagaries of string theory and their many dimensions, or you just think infinity can be finite.

She has no shame because her God forgives her. She is never to blame because her God does not forsake her.

Just to remind everyone, I did not post this here, it was moved by a higher being that I never met and imagine wearing a chest length grey beard, a white toga and a pair of Jesus sandals!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Go sniff some more glue, Faggot!

Ueehfof.jpg

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
In the meantime let's remind me why we are here.

What facts?

You cannot even answer a simple question, because your faith in facts wilt at the very introduction of faith and your own racism.

I have enjoyed this thread, because I enjoy reminding those who shouldn't be allowed to vote, why they are allowed to vote.

Let's just put our pistols back in our rigs. We have 3 judges who will be impeached for lying to Congress, we have a lame duck President who refuses to confront the filibuster, and wiffoot confronting that can never codify any executive or congressional order not laid out in the Constitution. Vis-a-vas Trumps successful attempt to flood SCOTUS wiff his choice's, based on his potential ability to overturn a valid election. We have an ex-President who was unstable in his Presidency, and now seems convinced that Jan 6th wasn't a coup. He must be fucking coup-coup.

Overturning federal and state law and then handing that back to State law 50+years later does not mean change, unless state law prohibits the free movement of your own population to a blue state where abortion remains legal. That in itself is unconstitutional, and needs to be reviewed by SCOTUS in said circumstance.

The ramification is deep for many woman who now do not have a choice, and the choice now is to end the filibuster, and codify RvsW not just as a constitutional right, but enshrined in all law. Which is why most state legislatures thought it bullet-proof. Even after it was challenged on numerous occasions.

As for Dovey confusing having a disagreement with winning out in one, well that's whit that lass does. I personally want to hear her opinion, even if it is just to remind me that that opinion is someone else's. That that opinion was formulated not through science but blind faith in her personally coalescing 4th, 5th and 6th personal Estate's.

It's like Physics, you either enjoy the quantum vagaries of string theory and their many dimensions, or you just think infinity can be finite.

She has no shame because her God forgives her. She is never to blame because her God does not forsake her.

Just to remind everyone, I did not post this here, it was moved by a higher being that I never met and imagine wearing a chest length grey beard, a white toga and a pair of Jesus sandals!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
What facts?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Not at all. I wish for people to grow up, learn how our government works and operate on facts

What facts?

Literally everything in this post is wrong. Like factually wrong. Its unhinged.

Do you guys come reality proofed or do you need to go through programming for that?

*sigh*