Is Dovey Pregnant?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok enough with the praise, I'm not lending yoo any moar money.
FairyAnn...I think it's time for you to go home.
.You're the only one here except for 360,
and surely you know that can't be good for anyone. LoLz

Literally 5 mins after this weird remark, Dove posted something.

Holly, don't you get tired of being constantly wrong about absolutely everything?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It seems all we have established over 6,000 views is dat I am still fucking handsome, and that Dovey pretends faith is fact, and science can be shoehorned into faith.

Didn't the inquisition in Europe try to establish dat worth from the 14th Century onward, and wasn't that partly responsible for the very foundation of the Plymouth Rock?

Didn't Scottish Calvinism invent the KKK in 19th C America, and similar faux laws in modern day NI after James VI of Scotland and 1st of Gt.Britain, when he tried to overpopulate Ireland in an attempt to breed dem out?

Whit's this to do wiff modern day American Calvinism?.... but the only reason that it ever existed.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It still refuses to answer why racism is rampant in the US.

It's because of the British & their class system.

The poor Whites including the ones who came to America were their lackeys whom they looked down upon so they in turn looked down upon Blacks & other races. The slaves of course were the lowest caste & thus race became the determination of class & worth in America.

I think the Revolutionare War was a rebellion against the British ruling elite by their North American colonial subjects.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It still refuses to answer why racism is rampant in the US.

It's because of the British & their class system.

The poor Whites including the ones who came to America were their lackeys whom they looked down upon so they in turn looked down upon Blacks & other races. The slaves of course were the lowest caste & thus race became the determination of class & worth in America.

I think the Revolutionare War was a rebellion against the British ruling elite by their North American colonial subjects.

Jesus it's like listening to a toddler deliver an Oxford Union lecture on British Imperialism. I know you dumb cunt, that is why I made you post your drivel.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not simple to authoritarian extremists who are caught in a circle of misinfo and emotional delusional rhetoric making up laws that dont exist anywhere.

This asshole is convinced a few CHRISTAINS just made abortion illegal everywhere. He ain't about to listen to logic or reality.
Now that they've overturned Roe V Wade, The Control Freak GOP to take their Anti-Choice Movement Nationwide

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Don't want kids? Then don't fuck.

Cause and effect.....

....and if you can't understand that, you probably shouldn't be reproducing in the first place.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It isn't that simple Frood. Condoms fail... the pill can fail... ultrasounds pick up birth defects.

What has it got to do with you anyway?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is funny how people get worked up over B.S. which will not happen. Like chicken little they always think the sky is falling.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But an election is coming up so dems have to panic the gullible and the low I.Q..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It isn't that simple Frood. Condoms fail... the pill can fail... ultrasounds pick up birth defects.

Do women immaculately conceive?

No? Then men are one half of the equation.

It's called biology... get sum.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There is literally no reason for people to put orgasms over human life.

Why should anyone give a shit about someone's elses ability to cum with no natural outcomes? I care about fundamental rights of human beings to be allowed to live.

We have sterilization. Free birth control. Plan B(you can even get that free) and all kinds of help.

But for some reason.... we just HAVE to keep brutal human dismemberment and exploitation and lies about human development a thing.

You know why? Because MEN benefit from it. If this were truly for women no one would care. We lost our sex based rights and men can come into all our spaces and sports and everything.

This is about politcs. People who support abortion do not actually care about women at all. They dont. They care about politcs.

Kitty Zhang

Factory Bastard
original_557483967.gif