Is Dovey Pregnant?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Don't ever confuse me not being here for a timeframe you deem pertinacious as a victory S. That wid be a mistake fur you, like the many mistakes you make, it just makes you less worthy as an opponent.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
So we alight at the simple question, If a black or brown man rapes a white teen, should she carry that pregnancy to fruition Dovey?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah of course it is, that is why you have spent so long disproving it.

I've ready stated facts. You driving head first into absurdity and falsehoods and having a spam fit doesnt change that.

If only you weren't so narcissistic, eh?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Is it just me, or does anyone else recall when Proxy had a point to make, and once delivered it with an acumen that most would fear?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I've ready stated facts. You driving head first into absurdity and falsehoods and having a spam fit doesnt change that.

Narcissism is a state of mind most commonly associated wiff a lack of empathy and social grace. Much like a sociopath. Do I believe in a made up entity? Do I believe the colour of one's skin determines value?

Where do you fink ye figure in in the fact factory you have allowed yourself to be in, while being simply abused by your condescension of worth?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
If a black or brown man rapes a white teen, should she carry that pregnancy to fruition Dovey?

As has been pointed out, not a rhetorical question.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Over 5,000 views, and all I needed to do was remind Dovey she is a racist bigoted self-indulgent ignominious cunt that should be up on charges for fate crimes at The Hague.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Oh wait Emily has just posted to my inbox....it was a dug taking a shite giff.

Jesus, life and expectation can be so very disappointing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But you haven't stated one fact. Name one?

I've stated several.

If you want to actually address them, grow up and take responsibility for your part of the discussion and go look. I'm not repeating myself because you are too childish to have an exchange.

You are in a one sided, arrogance fueled blather session and you've chosen that for yourself. Until you are worthy of an actual discussion I'm not going to repeat myself.

You arent fit for a debate. You are just a mindless troll. Only you can change that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Go sniff some more glue, Faggot!

Ueehfof.jpg

R.4a629e725661931432a062948506aa8a

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

But you haven't stated one fact. Name one?

I've stated several.

If you want to actually address them, grow up and take responsibility for your part of the discussion and go look. I'm not repeating myself because you are too childish to have an exchange.

You are in a one sided, arrogance fueled blather session and you've chosen that for yourself. Until you are worthy of an actual discussion I'm not going to repeat myself.

You arent fit for a debate. You are just a mindless troll. Only you can change that.

But you're like me, caught in a cycle of repeating yourself. In a thread dedicated to your beliefs you have not once presented a single "fact".

Dat is not a debate...that's erm...just a fact.

Of course I am fit for debate S, I destroy you every time I'm here. Whit part of dat are you finding difficult to keep up wiff?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It's not arrogance to prove whit ye are, and whit ye are is a racist, bigoted xenophobic piece of white trash.

Try to keep up!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
God, do we really need old whores who saved my image on their hard drive a long time ago to look more creepy than they have self proved.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Let's gety back on track in terms of this thread....

....If a black or brown man rapes a white teen, should she carry that pregnancy to fruition Dovey?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey blandy, we have something in common LOL
'
a dicked chick swoops in an emotes like its its jOB LOLOL