Is Dovey Pregnant?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Answer No, because that is whit you believe. And you believe in your right to believe.

You dont get to tell people what they believe. You were given an answer and you dont like it and dont get it. It didnt confirm your existing bullshit biases and judgements.

I'm not giving another answer. You are not the main character here.

All you are gonna do is continue repeating yourself in your shitty foot stomping fit because you cannot accept any views outside your narrow minded ideas of who other people are.

Keep spamming, idiot.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
All three will be impeached by congress. Trump has spent a lifetime avoiding jail, and only death will save him from dat now.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
All these years wasted trying to be all fings to all men. And defo not a racist piece of shit.

No she is worth more than No.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
ACHTUNG!! Live GORE and photo leak of Blandscape's daughter and her beau;

chbzzeww.jpg

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Answer No, because that is whit you believe. And you believe in your right to believe.

You dont get to tell people what they believe. You were given an answer and you dont like it and dont get it. It didnt confirm your existing bullshit biases and judgements.

All you are gonna do is continue repeating yourself in your shitty foot stomping fit because you cannot accept any views outside your narrow minded ideas of who other people are.

Keep spamming, idiot.
Says the ding a ling who spends most days telling libs what their groupthink is.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You have spent 50 pages proving yourself and your idioms of worth wrong.

Answer the question.

If a black or brown man rapes a white teen, should she carry that pregnancy to fruition Dovey?
And what if she is well under the age of consent.*

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I watched you and JooDug overturn a lass that spent more than a few years rehabilitating herself. I watched you rob her of what she earned back. You are a fucking scumbag.

I am calling you what you are. Flea is not Caucasian, so she was a fucking victim that could not even comprehend their own victimhood according to her and you. She goes along wiff it now, but your right wing neo-liberalism killed her site. She continually proves she does not understand why she was robbed. I genuinely admired her for how she changed.

Whit dae I like about BF, I bet you a pound to a penny that that cunt is either sitting in a backwoods red neck ruby ridge log cabin or at the top of a Dallas tower asking a Mexican lass if it was OK because he spilled his coffee on his own carpet. While profusely apologising.

All I want is an answer to one question. This thread is personified by it....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All three will be impeached by congress. Trump has spent a lifetime avoiding jail, and only death will save him from dat now.

And when that doesnt happen (because it isnt going to) you will simply become conspiracy minded and imagine some sort of slighting occured.

Because you refuse to accept reality and truth.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fucking A. This fool is STILL at it?!

Yep.

Did you catch how he just blamed me and Big for Murds alcoholism?

Fuck all that mess. We never adopted her dumb ass and were never obligated to just agree with her no matter what so she wouldnt drink.

Grow up and go to rehab. Fucking hell I'm glad MY recovery isnt so delicate and relies on others lol.

Not a person on earth has that power over me. These people are pitiful fucking weaklings. Entitled. Spoiled. And deluded.

Murd drinks because SHE chose to. Period. Telling her anything else is basically trying to kill her. They want her to drink herself too death. How fucking disgusting.

The left is constantly disempowering people. Weak and spoiled cowards who never take responsibility for anything.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yep.

Fuck all that mess. We never adopted her dumb ass and were never obligated to just agree with her no matter what so she wouldnt drink.

Grow up and go to rehab. Fucking hell I'm glad MY recovery isnt so delicate and relies on others lol.

Not a person on earth has that power over me. These people are pitiful fucking weaklings. Entitled. Spoiled. And deluded.

Murd drinks because SHE chose to. Period. Telling her anything else is basically trying to kill her. They want her to drink herself too death. How fucking disgusting.

The left is constantly disempowering people. Weak and spoiled cowards who never take responsibility for anything.
How's Murdy's Forum doing these days under Bigly fags tutelage?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yep.

It's so wonderful how you love to make vast generalizations about people, some might call that bigotry.