Is Dovey Pregnant?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Both said it was a precedent, and both said it should not be challenged.

EVERY law and EVERY decision can be challenged. That's democracy.

The justices said THEY wouldnt challange it. They didnt say they would reject EVERY case that challanged it.

Why do you hate democracy?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
@Blandscape

You are a man. You have no say when it comes to abortion. Shut the fuck up

Yeah I am white man, really white. I fink Howard Stern put it best when he said if a white man was raped there would be an abortion clinic on every corner.

Traffickers use abortion clinics to get abortions for their victims and no police reports are ever made.

So yeah.....white men benefit greatly from abortion clinics.

I dont expect you to understand anything about this issue though while you are busy spewing nonsensical woke activists bullshit like a retarded see and say.

You don't even understand that Roe is not a law but a court ruling. So there is really no way to discuss anything with you.

You are fucking stupid and incapable of a fact based honest discussion.

Seriously little girl, do you really believe dat? You have Proxy here defending you and attacking me, but you seem to fink that's what, a one up for you. That's like claiming chlamydia is a textually transmitted disease.

There is no sand in my vagina!

Are you telling me you are actually Proxy Regan????

Wow, we live and learn.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And...Tell us why Kavanagh and Amy never impeached themselves?

For what? Doing their JOBS?

If they voted against it, wid they still be doing the job?

Everytime the SCOTUS has upheld it, yeah. They were doing their job.

Mostly politically motivated because was never a solid or good ruling. Abortion doesnt fall under right to privacy. It always should have been left to states.

Why do you hate democracy? Because you dont like to take the L when it doesnt go in your favor?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Mostly politically motivated because was never a solid or good ruling. Abortion doesnt fall under right to privacy. It always should have been left to states.

Why do you hate democracy? Because you dont like to take the L when it doesnt go in your favor?

It's a pity that the whole of Western Democracy disagrees with white Christian fundamentalism.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Like they did when they were put there by Trump, and refused to overturn an election?

Yeah. Are you a fucking retard?

Have you seen us complaining about them?

No... but apparently your gaffer is.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Blandscape

Yeah I am white man, really white. I fink Howard Stern put it best when he said if a white man was raped there would be an abortion clinic on every corner.

Traffickers use abortion clinics to get abortions for their victims and no police reports are ever made.

I dont expect you to understand anything about this issue though while you are busy spewing nonsensical woke activists bullshit like a retarded see and say.

You don't even understand that Roe is not a law but a court ruling. So there is really no way to discuss anything with you.

Seriously little girl, do you really believe dat? You have Proxy here defending you and attacking me, but you seem to fink that's what, a one up for you. That's like claiming chlamydia is a textually transmitted disease.

Wow, we live and learn.

show me your vagina and I will show you mine

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Like they did when they were put there by Trump, and refused to overturn an election?

Before you damage your brain any further, you need to bite down on a piece leather.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
@Blandscape

Wow, we live and learn.

show me your vagina and I will show you mine

You have already showed everyone your fannybaws...fannybaws.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's a pity that the whole of Western Democracy disagrees with white Christian fundamentalism.

Define "democracy".

Because you are the one who is having a tantrum because of democracy. You say it as a euphemism for you ideology.

In an actual democracy you have a mixture of various views duking things out. You want a one party authoritarian rule.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Before you damage your brain any further, you need to bite down on a piece leather.

I am, your skull as I skull fuck it.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Define "democracy".

Because you are the one who is having a tantrum because of democracy. You say it as a euphemism for you ideology.

In an actual democracy you have a mixture of various views duking things out. You want a one party authoritarian rule.

In a democracy you do not have those who lost by 3 million votes being delivered to the office of President.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blandy is showing us how hyper partisanship is a mental disorder.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Define "democracy".

In a democracy you do not have those who lost by 3 million votes being delivered to the office of President.

Try again in coherent English.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m trying to think of the most likely lady to become pregnant that posts here. It’s a toughy.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
He put them there to overturn an election, they couldn't really viable do that.

Oh he did?

So your brain is scrambled.

As opposed to what, thinking an election was overturned by a long dead Chavez?

You need a nap, Bland. You are apparently stuck on some delusion bubble and not making sense.

Well that's what you and Proxy say when you truly don't have anything left to say...