Is Dovey Pregnant?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have to educate you on the difference between state laws that federal law overturns, and your inability to even comprehend dat?

Roe was not a law. The SCOTUS doesnt legislate. They are a court that makes rulings in cases. Their rulings are to ensure laws are in line with the Constitution. They do NOT legislate.

Roe was the law. And it was brought before SCOTUS via other courts on numerous occasions, they ruled on it and it became law. What you seem to be confused by is that you need legislation in your democracy to uphold a Congress or Senate approved rule. Both were accepted by Congress and the Senate. No law was introduced to overturn the ruling.

No idiot. The SCOTUS doesn't legislate you ignorant fucking twat.

Roe was a RULING that decided abortion fell into the constitutional right ti privacy. It doesnt. It was a BAD ruling.

Holy shit. There is no court in this country that makes laws! They exist to make decisions in accordance with the Constitution and existing laws.

You are the confused one.

I never once said the judiciary makes laws, they uphold the law, and the law was on a federal level upheld for fifty fucking years. Are you deliberately being obtuse?

What law? Roe v Wade is NOT A LAW, you fucking dumb ass. That's literally the title of the RULING.

Let me put it in terms even you can understand Dovey,

I understand you are incurably fucking ignorant and refuse to be corrected.

Roe V Wade was NEVER a law, you fucking doofus. It was a CASE. It was a challange to existing laws in TX. And they DECIDED the laws in TX banning abortion violated the constitutional right to PRIVACY. Abortion was ILLEGAL in a FEW states before Roe was DECIDED.

You have no clue what you are talking about. What is confusing you here?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bless saint Dovey for her compassion toward Blandscape and her decision to intelligently respond to his foolish and irrational gibberish.

as for Blandscape, When you're finished, let Benzo and Admin chew on your cum rag.

Is it hard?! Really this fucking hard to get?!

It's ridiculous.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is how it works. For dummies. I'm gonna make this so easy even a kindergarten kid could get it.

People is the state vote and elect their lawmakers. Law makers make laws and pass them based on the will of the people. Many people dont participate....they dont even see what bills are happening most of the time. BUT that's how that works.

Now if a state law is sketchy and it's being challanged.....like how Norma McCorvey (Jane Roe) was grabbed by attorneys for the purpose of taking TX abortion laws to the SCOTUS.....it gets heard by the high court and the high court decides if the law is constitutional. If its ruled constitutional it stands. If its struck down by the SCOTUS? Then its ruled unconstitutional and all similar laws across the country can be challanged. Hence why abortion was made legal in every state.

Is that easy enough? I'm trying to keep my opponents handicaps in mind.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Bless saint Dovey for her compassion toward Blandscape and her decision to intelligently respond to his foolish and irrational gibberish.

as for Blandscape, When you're finished, let Benzo and Admin chew on your cum rag.

Well we ain't laming old man, let's watch Dovey get dragged like a dog taking a shit giff on an Axminster carpet, and then you can remind us all how forlorn I am. Let's face it we are not there yet, but in all things me you do attempt to jump the gun.

That's why it is so important you go to your nearest window (if it is safe for you to do so), and lick it.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
This is how it works. For dummies. I'm gonna make this so easy even a kindergarten kid could get it.

People is the state vote and elect their lawmakers. Law makers make laws and pass them based on the will of the people. Many people dont participate....they dont even see what bills are happening most of the time. BUT that's how that works.

Is it really, or maybe they cannot vote because they are accused of being slightly darker than you.

You have never once answered a question I have posed. Not once, but more than twice you actually fucking fink you know what ye are on about.

You didn't even know Federal Law outstrips State law. I had to ahum remind you.

Watching you watching my traffic as you are mowed down, is tantamount to watching an aborted foetus exclaim its innocence aloud via its undeveloped vocal chords, at an abortion clinic after two weeks.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It's nice to see Dovey evolving her opinions while still being absolutely convinced that she has a more intellectual and emotional quotient than a tin of Costco baked beans.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well we ain't laming old man, let's watch Dovey get dragged like a dog taking a shit giff on an Axminster carpet, and then you can remind us all how forlorn I am. Let's face it we are not there yet, but in all things me you do attempt to jump the gun.

That's why it is so important you go to your nearest window (if it is safe for you to do so), and lick it.

You mentioned you were what, 57 years old. Yes, you are older than KM and me.

You must have a red and raw erection at this point in the thread, but still no orgasm. sad face

Sorry about your penis.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's nice to see Dovey evolving her opinions while still being absolutely convinced that she has a more intellectual and emotional quotient than a tin of Costco baked beans.

You just keep right on projecting.

You can stay stupid on this all you want.

Really you are just mad and wanting to take it out on a woman from the safety of your keyboard. You want men to be able to use and control women and you want your politcal ideologies to be forced onto everyone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is it really, or maybe they cannot vote because they are accused of being slightly darker than you.

You have never once answered a question I have posed. Not once, but more than twice you actually fucking fink you know what ye are on about.

You didn't even know Federal Law outstrips State law. I had to ahum remind you.

Watching you watching my traffic as you are mowed down, is tantamount to watching an aborted foetus exclaim its innocence aloud via its undeveloped vocal chords, at an abortion clinic after two weeks.

See how fucking stupid you are?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Really you are just mad and wanting to take it out on a woman from the safety of your keyboard. You want men to be able to use and control women and you want your politcal ideologies to be forced onto everyone.

So whit ye are saying while educating us all is that SCOTUS had nothing to do with the appropriation of power back to the States? And the states always had that power?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Oh I get it now, you are just a nobody with all the rancid feelings of insecurity you always had, and that you feel better now that Trump loaded Scotus for a totally different constitutional reason?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Blandscape

You are a man. You have no say when it comes to abortion. Shut the fuck up

Yeah I am white man, really white. I fink Howard Stern put it best when he said if a white man was raped there would be an abortion clinic on every corner.

Traffickers use abortion clinics to get abortions for their victims and no police reports are ever made.

So yeah.....white men benefit greatly from abortion clinics.

I dont expect you to understand anything about this issue though while you are busy spewing nonsensical woke activists bullshit like a retarded see and say.

You don't even understand that Roe is not a law but a court ruling. So there is really no way to discuss anything with you.

You are fucking stupid and incapable of a fact based honest discussion.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Apparently Federal law is mute...kidnap any one you want and carry them over a made up border.

Mmmm rape and pillage, as long as you have a Ford V8.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So whit ye are saying while educating us all is that SCOTUS had nothing to do with the appropriation of power back to the States? And the states always had that power?

So far it looks like you are the ONLY one here who needs educating because everyone else understands what I'm saying. And they know how rhe US government works.

Who are you including here? You are the only one struggling.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Apparently Federal law is mute...kidnap any one you want and carry them over a made up border.

There. Was. Never. A. Federal. Law. About. Abortion.

It was a RULING.

What are not understanding here? I already provided citations. Fucking hell just go sniff the bottom of a toilet.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
@Blandscape

Yeah I am white man, really white. I fink Howard Stern put it best when he said if a white man was raped there would be an abortion clinic on every corner.

Traffickers use abortion clinics to get abortions for their victims and no police reports are ever made.

I dont expect you to understand anything about this issue though while you are busy spewing nonsensical woke activists bullshit like a retarded see and say.

You don't even understand that Roe is not a law but a court ruling. So there is really no way to discuss anything with you.

Seriously little girl, do you really believe dat? You have Proxy here defending you and attacking me, but you seem to fink that's what, a one up for you. That's like claiming chlamydia is a textually transmitted disease.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Blandscape

Seriously little girl, do you really believe dat? You have Proxy here defending you and attacking me, but you seem to fink that's what, a one up for you. That's like claiming chlamydia is a textually transmitted disease.

Because I'm actually CORRECT on this and you are completely wrong and have no clue what you are talking about.

You cant even answer simple questions because your brain is so scrambled.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

It was a RULING.

What are not understanding here? I already provided citations. Fucking hell just go sniff the bottom of a toilet.

So what you are saying is that SCOTUS ruled on a made up opinion that never existed.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
@Blandscape

Because I'm actually CORRECT on this and you are completely wrong and have no clue what you are talking about.

You are completely wrong. You claim that I don't know what I am talking about but proffer or offer no reason for a law that the highest legislature never made, being held up by the supreme court, for 50 odd fucking years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It was a RULING.

So what you are saying is that SCOTUS ruled on a made up opinion that never existed.

WHAT? No idiot....SCOTUS made the OPINION. What the fuck are you even saying here?!

Omfg Bland. You are so ignorant on this I dont even know how to correct you.

Why dont you carefully go back over what I've already said and read the citations i provided and when you understand what Roe v Wade actually was and what the function of the court is....we can resume and go further. Because I cannot dumb it down more and you are OUT THERE.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Blandscape

You must have graduated from Oxford, to be able to quote such American intellectuals as Howard Stern.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Blandscape

You are completely wrong. You claim that I don't know what I am talking about but proffer or offer no reason for a law that the highest legislature never made, being held up by the supreme court, for 50 odd fucking years.

I literally explained exactly what Roe was and provided citations.

While you squeal about federal laws that never existed. You cant even name the law you think existed.

Why dont you start by providing the title of the federal law you think was over turned. We will go from there.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Blandscape

There is no sand in my vagina!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
@Blandscape

I literally explained exactly what Roe was and provided citations.

While you squeal about federal laws that never existed. You cant even name the law you think existed.

Why dont you start by providing the title of the federal law you think was over turned. We will go from there.

I never explained the law, I explained how the law that has been in situ for 50 odd years exists. Or are you trying to claim it didn't actually exist?