Is Dovey Pregnant?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I have given you video evidence of him doing just that.

What you need to do is get informed enough to know what the SCOTUS is and what they do.

So evidently whatever Kavanuagh said you are confused on. Because if a case that challanges Roe goes to the SCOTUS they HAVE to rule on it. They cannot be like "nah dude....I gotta sit this one out".

They have to make rulings that are constitutional. Not rulings that a partisan politcal party WANT. Roe was not constitutional. Abortion should have always been a state issue.

And why are you pissed about the states getting to decide their own laws and regulations? You claim you like democracy and here you are shitting on democracy and wanting the federal government to push YOUR values. You should support the reality that now the people can decide on this matter.
He's a Scottish SNP supporter, he's the worst kind of LIB! He thinks tearing Scotland out the UK is and will be a good thing for Scotland, a country with less than 6 million people in it...

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I have to educate you on the difference between state laws that federal law overturns, and your inability to even comprehend dat?

Roe was not a law. The SCOTUS doesnt legislate. They are a court that makes rulings in cases. Their rulings are to ensure laws are in line with the Constitution. They do NOT legislate.

Roe was the law. And it was brought before SCOTUS via other courts on numerous occasions, they ruled on it and it became law. What you seem to be confused by is that you need legislation in your democracy to uphold a Congress or Senate approved rule. Both were accepted by Congress and the Senate. No law was introduced to overturn the ruling.

No idiot. The SCOTUS doesn't legislate you ignorant fucking twat.

Roe was a RULING that decided abortion fell into the constitutional right ti privacy. It doesnt. It was a BAD ruling.

Holy shit. There is no court in this country that makes laws! They exist to make decisions in accordance with the Constitution and existing laws.

You are the confused one.

I never once said the judiciary makes laws, they uphold the law, and the law was on a federal level upheld for fifty fucking years. Are you deliberately being obtuse?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

What you need to do is get informed enough to know what the SCOTUS is and what they do.

So evidently whatever Kavanuagh said you are confused on. Because if a case that challanges Roe goes to the SCOTUS they HAVE to rule on it. They cannot be like "nah dude....I gotta sit this one out".

They have to make rulings that are constitutional. Not rulings that a partisan politcal party WANT. Roe was not constitutional. Abortion should have always been a state issue.

And why are you pissed about the states getting to decide their own laws and regulations? You claim you like democracy and here you are shitting on democracy and wanting the federal government to push YOUR values. You should support the reality that now the people can decide on this matter.
He's a Scottish SNP supporter, he's the worst kind of LIB! He thinks tearing Scotland out the UK is and will be a good thing for Scotland, a country with less than 6 million people in it...

Run along laddie, before you get educated.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

b8Xb2J4.jpg

Educate me then dunce

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

b8Xb2J4.jpg

Educate me then dunce

Sweet baby beJesus, you seem to self educate and then implode. Why wid anyone spend much time on you. Who are you?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We have clowns to the left of us, clowns to the right, but I'm still fucking here reminding all morons herein that you don't even comprehend your own country's politic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The only way to remove justices from the court is via a congressional impeachment hearing.

We dont impeach justices for doing their jobs.

I have shown you evidence of Kavanagh telling the Congressional Committee who ultimately allow his appointment, that he would never interfere with Roe vs Wade.

So why should he not be impeached?

So you think Kavanaugh should have just been like "nah guys. I told the left I wouldnt bother Roe, so i have to sit this one out"? :LOL3:

So not only do you not understand what the SCOTUS is and what its role is......but you also think they should use their seats to cater to one politcal party and completely fuck off the country.

Let's be clear, Bland. You are literally OPPOSING democracy and you think that one body of government makes laws for the whole country. So we have unelected officials bypassing the will of the people and making laws now for all of us. That's what you think the SCOTUS is. A left wing arm of control.

And here you sit telling Americans who vote and pay taxes how our government runs. And you are refusing to be educated.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
SCOTUS only gave free will back to the states, but the state that remains is one where women will die, just because the baby jesus said they should.

The EC has everything to do with what is wrong with you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So ye have blaming SCOTUS for 50 years Dovey, when your angst should have been aimed at Congress and the Senate?

Dude you dont even make coherent sense. SCOTUS (9 Republican white male justices btw) made a ruling that abortion falls under the constitution's right to privacy.

So any states that banned abortion or placed restrictions could be taken to the SCOTUS and struck down as unconstitutional.

It was not a LAW. You seem to not understand what laws are and the function of courts. Courts do not make laws. They interpret laws.

So yes, Roe was a bad decision that wasnt constitutional. So overturning it was perfectly reasonable to ALLOW the people of the states to decide their laws and restrictions.

Again if you like democracy WHY are you shitting on it and whining that the SCOTUS shouldnt be forcing a left wing cause on every state?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bland is getting circular now.

He is whining and mad (which is fucking bizzare because he isnt even American) because the SCOTUS isnt making left wing laws to thrust onto the whole country.

And he thinks that's democracy. Democracy is having one politcal group control the whole country in Blands thinking.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Only a President can pick a SCOTUS judge, and history will judge it.

Sure. Presidents appoint SCOTUS justices. Notice how the president does that.

We all vote for the president, state electors cast the votes for the states, and the president is elected. He represents the people who voted for him as well as the country.

We DONT elect the SCOTUS. And here you sit....pretending a small unelected group of judges are legislating from the bench laws that the whole country must follow.

And you are actually calling that democracy. That would be actual tyranny.

Democracy is the people deciding their laws in line with the Constitution.

What are you lost on here?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have to educate you on the difference between state laws that federal law overturns, and your inability to even comprehend dat?

Roe was not a law. The SCOTUS doesnt legislate. They are a court that makes rulings in cases. Their rulings are to ensure laws are in line with the Constitution. They do NOT legislate.

Roe was the law. And it was brought before SCOTUS via other courts on numerous occasions, they ruled on it and it became law. What you seem to be confused by is that you need legislation in your democracy to uphold a Congress or Senate approved rule. Both were accepted by Congress and the Senate. No law was introduced to overturn the ruling.

Roe was a RULING that decided abortion fell into the constitutional right ti privacy. It doesnt. It was a BAD ruling.

Holy shit. There is no court in this country that makes laws! They exist to make decisions in accordance with the Constitution and existing laws.

I never once said the judiciary makes laws, they uphold the law, and the law was on a federal level upheld for fifty fucking years. Are you deliberately being obtuse?

What law? Roe v Wade is NOT A LAW, you fucking dumb ass. That's literally the title of the RULING.

So yes you ARE claiming the judiciary makes laws.

This is why abortion propaganda is so bad. You have people who just grab these slogans like "abortion is a constitutional right"(it never was) and "Roe is the law of the land"(its not a law). And once it sets in you cannot get through to these useful idiots.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m dead at him not knowing that lmao

I mean in would normally give a pass to a foreigner who isnt familiar with how a Constitutional Republic (and a representative democracy) works because it IS very different.

But he could at LEAST try to listen when someone is explaining it to him. He just dives head first into absurdity like it's a pool of semen.

I guess he thinks Roe V Wade was a federal law that the SCOTUS just got rid of. Which is so fucking stupid I just cant. Like the name should make it obvious.....its literally a court case. Roe VS Wade. Jane Roe (Normal McCorvey) was a homeless pregnant teen who lied about being raped because some attorneys wanted to take abortion to the SCOTUS. So they used Norma(Roe) to challange the district attorney of TX (Wade) and the fucking RULING was made. Roe V Wade.

He is stuck on stupid.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

These might be complicated for him. Uhg.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

What law? Roe v Wade is NOT A LAW, you fucking dumb ass. That's literally the title of the RULING.

Let me put it in terms even you can understand Dovey, there is in your country an executive that is elected at local and state level, an executive at national level, the lawmakers in both and the judiciary that oversees it all. This is common to most democracies, whether overseen by a constitutional monarch or president, or indeed the designation Republic.

The executive cannot tell the judiciary what to do, because the judiciary only follow the rules laid out by the executive and the lawmakers.

In your country, which is a bit of a democratic anathema, the President can load the Supreme Court wiff his own picks if those spaces are available, in a ceiling of up to 9 judges, not laid out in the constitution. Biden could simply flood SCOTUS tonight, with new picks and a new ceiling and a new law voted through Congress. No other democracy or indeed Republican democracy gives that power to one man.

All Roe vs Wade legal arguments were made for years before it was accepted via congress and the Senate, and thereafter the Supreme Court. It was federal law, and no state, none, could overturn it.

Roe V's Wade is still operational, indeed there are 3 Republican states (now)that their governors refuse to overturn RW, and most liberal blue states. Indeed NYS is expecting an influx of Southern women while helping to protect them legally from a long prison sentence.

The law is state by state, and an inflection of how your politics have alighted you here.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bless saint Dovey for her compassion toward Blandscape and her decision to intelligently respond to his foolish and irrational gibberish.

as for Blandscape, When you're finished, let Benzo and Admin chew on your cum rag.