Is the USSC a Kangaroo Court that only represents Right Wing & Corporate Interests?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The way you go ad hominem at the drop of a hat suggests you’ve been hurt before, do you want to talk about it?
Not much to talk about really.....other than the fact that your fear and worry regarding all things conservative matches that of other bedwetters I know or have known.

One for example is an ex brother in law.....still married to my sister......but his terminal TDS has manifested itself in behaviour where the cousins rarely see each other and he has written off my daughters, wife and me.

No worry though......he was a fake POS that could not gather at a family function without turning the conversation toward politics.......a black man with Clinton cock so far down his throught......regardless of Killary's "Superpredator" label or Clinton builting prisons to entomb his "black brothers"

Ad hominem......ah yes......you bedwetters always take the high road...LOL

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Ha ha @The Atomic Punk s brother in law knows he’s a retard too :LOL3:
Not really....he was pissing himself and waking up with night terrors even before Trump was elected.....my sister told me that after wondering why he wasnt coming around.

A 50 year old man......pissing himself over what might happen.

Sad ......as much a bedwetter as many here.....that cant cope around anything where he has to deal with conflicting opinions......a weak bedwetting man like you.

He's as self absorbed as most Libtards and the sad thing is it is his child that suffers most, because we treated my niece like one of our daughters......always took her on vacations and let her sleep over with our two daughters........never have they ever shown an interest in reciprocating or including our daughters in things they did.

So you see......I have met you before......in another personna......I know what makes you tick......selfishness, fear, hate and self-righteousness...... thats how I know you're a sad little bedwetter.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
TLDR I assume it was you explaining why he thinks your nuts LoL. He sounds like an intelligent fellow