Is the USSC a Kangaroo Court that only represents Right Wing & Corporate Interests?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I would hang my head in shame if I was a Republican.

very least your President shouldn't be a killer/murderer.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don't think he could be charged with manslaughter.
He should.

Because just about any other citizen who encourages a mob to riot which led to the death of someone would be charged with manslaughter

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm just truly amazed this is happening @The New Holliday

Essentially what the court has ruled is your country has not progressed socially nor legally since the early slavery days of the 19th century.

Presidents then as now can get away with murder in public too.

So if Trump gets back in your country will elect a .murderer like Andrew Jackson. Might be 2nd degree manslaughter but it's still murder because his actions incited that riot
Trumper's only care about greed, power, anger and a misguided sense of superiority.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
Presidents then as now can get away with murder in public too.

Of course they can.
They can get away with MASS murder in public, and other crimes against humanity.

Bush lied to get us into an unjustified war of aggression that murdered at least a million Iraqis.

Obama took us from 2 wars to 7 and instituted a drone murder program that mostly killed innocent civilians.

Trump murdered an Iranian general and his entourage just because he could.

Biden is responsible for the murder of tens of thousands of Ukrainians and Palestinians, the latter literally being genocided by Israel with the Biden regime's full support and protection.

This isn't new.
This isn't unusual.
This is who 'Murica is now and has been for decades.

Wake the fuck up.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
    • Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
      : Have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water?
      : Well, no, I can't say I have.
      : Vodka. That's what they drink, isn't it? Never water.
      : Well, I believe that's what they drink, Jack. Yes.
      : On no account will a Commie ever drink water and not without good reason.
      : Yes. I - I doubt quite see what you're getting at, Jack.
      : Water. That's what I'm getting at. Water

: Mandrake, do you recall what Clemenceau once said about war?
      : No, I don't think I do, sir, no.
      : He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said that, 50 years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.
    : [very nervous] Lord, Jack.
    : You know when fluoridation first began?
    : I... no, no. I don't, Jack.
    : Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.
    : Uh, Jack, Jack, listen... tell me, tell me, Jack. When did you first... become... well, develop this theory?
    : [somewhat embarassed] Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.
    : Hmm.
    : Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.
    : Hmm.
    : I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.
    : No.
    : But I... I do deny them my essence

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
Of course they can.
They can get away with MASS murder in public, and other crimes against humanity.

Bush lied to get us into an unjustified war of aggression that murdered at least a million Iraqis.

Obama took us from 2 wars to 7 and instituted a drone murder program that mostly killed innocent civilians.

Trump murdered an Iranian general and his entourage just because he could.

Biden is responsible for the murder of tens of thousands of Ukrainians and Palestinians, the latter literally being genocided by Israel with the Biden regime's full support and protection.

This isn't new.
This isn't unusual.
This is who 'Murica is now and has been for decades.

Wake the fuck up.

RINOs, WEF reptiles, Neo-con war pigs, globalists, corporate shills in both parties need sweeping out in USA , the EU and UK.

There is something in the air!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Pretty sure I read correctly that the immunity has to do with performance of official duties, which is why I had joked that that evidently includes attempts to overthrow the US government.
And yet it would appear this since Trump was still sitting President while jan 6 was being planned, his actions related to it are considered 'Official'.

Therefore, this should also completely exonerate Richard Nixon in any wrongdoing for the Watergate Affair as well. But at least with Nixon, nobody actually was killed/murdered or died from suicide as a result of trauma from the result.

You remember Nixon right @The New Holliday ?

His actions seem trifling compared to what Trump did and the actual devastation his actions caused. Nixon ordered the break in and wiretapping of his political enemies. But Trump's led to the deaths of police officers protecting the highest political offices in the land. And immense physical damage of the Capitol buildings amounting to millions of dollars.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Complete and utter Evil.

So technically a President could walk down the street shoot and murder someone and be granted complete immunity from prosecution.

Btw this isn't so far fetched either. 19th century President Andrew Jackson actually killed people in pistol duels in cold blood and may have personally murdered doze that way. Apparently he killed so many people they lost count. So your court has morally exonerated Jackson for his horrific crimes including murders of black slaves.
Trump claimed publicly, while he was prez, that he could shoot someone and no one would do anything. He's very right bout that.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
And yet it would appear this since Trump was still sitting President while jan 6 was being planned, his actions related to it are considered 'Official'.

Therefore, this should also completely exonerate Richard Nixon in any wrongdoing for the Watergate Affair as well. But at least with Nixon, nobody actually was killed/murdered or died from suicide as a result of trauma from the result.

You remember Nixon right @The New Holliday ?

His actions seem trifling compared to what Trump did and the actual devastation his actions caused. Nixon ordered the break in and wiretapping of his political enemies. But Trump's led to the deaths of police officers protecting the highest political offices in the land. And immense physical damage of the Capitol buildings amounting to millions of dollars.
Joe, kindly pay attention. My point was that efforts to overthrow the US government or murder could not be construed as official acts of the POTUS. :eyeRoLL:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Lets hope so.......Christians are being sentenced to prison for exercising their 1A rights

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
LoLz, first of all those posers aren't Christians, they are xtians (maybe christians if you wish with a small c). Secondly what they were guilty of wasn't voicing an opinion, it was with blocking people from entering the clinic and physical/mental/emotional intimidation. May they burn in Hell for it.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
Trump claimed publicly, while he was prez, that he could shoot someone and no one would do anything. He's very right bout that.

He was talking about his popularity.
He said he could shoot someone and his sycophants would still adore him.

He wasn't saying he couldn't be arrested.
He wasn't threatening to shoot anyone.

These bullshit narratives are one reason he's been able to claim (with justification) that he's being persecuted.

You're shooting yourself in the foot while he's laughing all the way to the white house.

Just put the gun down and stick to empirical facts.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He was talking about his popularity.
He said he could shoot someone and his sycophants would still adore him.

He wasn't saying he couldn't be arrested.
He wasn't threatening to shoot anyone.

These bullshit narratives are one reason he's been able to claim (with justification) that he's being persecuted.

You're shooting yourself in the foot while he's laughing all the way to the white house.

Just put the gun down and stick to empirical facts.
^ Things bootlickers say

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The next president may have the opportunity to appoint 2-3 more Judges to the bench do we want 9 ideologues taking us back to some twisted past greatness, Spanish Inquisition anyone?

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
yhUZ8PA.jpeg

Reactions: Joe

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
LoLz, first of all those posers aren't Christians, they are xtians (maybe christians if you wish with a small c). Secondly what they were guilty of wasn't voicing an opinion, it was with blocking people from entering the clinic and physical/mental/emotional intimidation. May they burn in Hell for it.
So the "witness or DA" say......who knows what the fucking truth is.......but I'll play along......how much activity from Burn Loot and Murder resulted in prison sentences?

These folk.....".blocked" an entrance to a Hallowed Hall of Fetus Mutilation......I see your point now.......how heinous!

So show me an equivalent level of penalty for acting for a liberal cause.....other than J6 prosecutions......I'll wait.....

EDIT......

Forgot to mention......the law ....a special Federal Law......to protect a special class of citizens.........people that chemically burn and mechanically disassemple living organisms

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
So the "witness or DA" say......who knows what the fucking truth is.......but I'll play along......how much activity from Burn Loot and Murder resulted in prison sentences?

These folk.....".blocked" an entrance to a Hallowed Hall of Fetus Mutilation......I see your point now.......how heinous!

So show me an equivalent level of penalty for acting for a liberal cause.....other than J6 prosecutions......I'll wait.....

EDIT......

Forgot to mention......the law ....a special Federal Law......to protect a special class of citizens.........people that chemically burn and mechanically disassemple living organisms
Maybe you missed the point I was making. They were arrested for being in violation of law.
.They weren't being arrested for being Christian (which in any case they aren't), or for voicing their opinion on abortion under the 1st. I know this because I read the linked article.
.This isn't hard. I have every confidence you can handle it.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Maybe you missed the point I was making. They were arrested for being in violation of law.
.They weren't being arrested for being Christian (which in any case they aren't), or for voicing their opinion on abortion under the 1st. I know this because I read the linked article.
.This isn't hard. I have every confidence you can handle it.
You’re correct…….they were not arrested for being Christian…the law they were accused of violating was crafted to impede their right to protest……the point made was ……….provide an example where Leftist protesters were convicted in a similar manner to these 9………where are the laws to crush Leftist actions and protest…….they don’t exist…….or are not enforced.

Yet special laws are created to quiet a certain area of protest……

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The next president may have the opportunity to appoint 2-3 more Judges to the bench do we want 9 ideologues taking us back to some twisted past greatness, Spanish Inquisition anyone?
I cannot imagine a more pathetic level of fear than that demonstrated in this post

What a sad little bedwetter......worried about shit that they are wishing on others or reveling in the unfortunate events suffered by conservatives........yet piss themselves worried what will happen if Trump gets elected

Sad little bedwetter

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
I cannot imagine a more pathetic level of fear than that demonstrated in this post

What a sad little bedwetter......worried about shit that they are wishing on others or reveling in the unfortunate events suffered by conservatives........yet piss themselves worried what will happen if Trump gets elected

Sad little bedwetter
I’m curious, is it true you can eat moar dick than your fair share ? Do you wet the bed ? Is it part of your repertoire, I know being a faggot is

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
You’re correct…….they were not arrested for being Christian
.. Yes, I know. They were arrested for blocking the entrance to a building/business and for intimidating people trying to enter that building. That is a crime anywhere ya go no matter what your protest is. If the argument is that special laws needed to be created to protect the rights of a class of individual's against those in violation of their rights then maybe look to the people who are disrespecting their fellow countrymen, making those laws a necessity. Remember, that law was Federal because abortion clinics were operating under Federal law (at that time), however there are state laws which also prohibit harassment and blocking the entrance to businesses.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Sad little bedwetter
The way you go ad hominem at the drop of a hat suggests you’ve been hurt before, do you want to talk about it?

Last edited: