Is there a list?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Is there a list of the people who aren't in one of the gangs yet? Maybe we can find something in common to unite us into a gang of our own. Then we could have purty colored profile text and claim to be the bestest gang on BF and take part in the Hogwarts' Houses games and all that nifty stuff.

Just like the cool kids are doing now.

Wheeee!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I shall not seek, and I will not accept the nomination for my acceptance into any such group that would have someone like me as one of the elite senior members with omniscient powers, powers hither never seen before, people are saying.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is there a list of the people who aren't in one of the gangs yet? Maybe we can find something in common to unite us into a gang of our own. Then we could have purty colored profile text and claim to be the bestest gang on BF and take part in the Hogwarts' Houses games and all that nifty stuff.

Wheeee!
Ootikopf!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Wheeee!

Maybe you fucks can form a group comprising of dipshits who are missing their dicks?

You can be the President.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I've been missing my dick for a looooooong time. I should be president of that club.

Why Lotus, that's a great idea!

While you're at it, you can also be in these "groups" as well:

-The Over 70's Whiner's Federation
-Democrats For Earthworm Reform
-Bitches That Need To Be Bitchslapped
-The Edith Bunker Fan Club
-The I Have An Opinion For Everything Cult, formerly known as The Catholic Church

Last edited: