• Disagree
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA///// COME ON!!! You deserved those :D :D :D...
It might be time to show you something.... Because -and this is even a funny word joke- you're playing with fire

• Disagree

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Umm?... Let's see Maxis.. You've called me a bitch...whore ...told me to fuck off.. Not to mention downvoting me for saying "yep" If you are going to be an ass... Then expect me to be an ass also :) mmmkay? AND, just so you know changing your avatar will not prevent me from doing further photoshops of you in the future ;)

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Umm?... Let's see Maxis.. You've called me a bitch...whore ...told me to fuck off.. Not to mention downvoting me for saying "yep" If you are going to be an ass... Then expect me to be an ass also :) mmmkay? AND, just so you know changing your avatar will not prevent me from doing further photoshops of you in the future ;)
Interesting vision.

"Downvoting" is just using a functionality as intended. I did not agree, do I clicked "disagree". As of that moment you have been behaving like a bitch.

Oh and Photoshop all you want, but you should be careful and try to find out who it is you're Photoshopping....

and now..... kitty!

• Disagree