OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
uh oh maxi-meltdown above
Brainless person above :)

Btw, might be a good idea to read the text of the "Meltdown".

Aaaahh.... just to prevent any confusion: "Open your mouth only if what you're going to say is more beautiful than silence".
See what a nice guy I am?

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Fuck I’m driving down the road right now and can’t post a pic.
Oh well:Grin3::KMA::KMA:
Ah, you're still alive. I was worried...

Now... be careful and do not crash the car. Innocent people might get hurt!

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif
J8zypTA.gif

Open your mouth only if what you're going to say is more beautiful than silence

• Disagree

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck you, Maxis.. Maybe I want to read someone's post...you are preventing me from doing so... Fucking idiot!!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The fact is.. you are a sissified, grade A pussy.. You can't handle people having an opinion that differs from yours.. so you spam the boards... It's not only unfair, but down right irritating... Man up!!!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
The fact is.. you are a sissified, grade A pussy.. You can't handle people having an opinion that differs from yours.. so you spam the boards... It's not only unfair, but down right irritating... Man up!!!
Pffff..... says YOU? REALLY? Go to any store and buy a mirror. All you did was describe yourself

• Disagree

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread is to post beautiful pictures that are related to the Islam
My God...you really know how to bait a largely American crowd here at BF don’t you? I think 911 and the aftermath is still a very raw point for you to brazenly be posting like this. Good luck...

images
Yes. 9/11 will always be a sore point. But I imagine you are smart enough to understand that 20 bad people don't make an entire religion or culture bad. Just like I understand that 70 million Trump voters don't make 300 million Americans bad.

Reactions: Q
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
This thread is to post beautiful pictures that are related to the Islam
My God...you really know how to bait a largely American crowd here at BF don’t you? I think 911 and the aftermath is still a very raw point for you to brazenly be posting like this. Good luck...

images
Yes. 9/11 will always be a sore point. But I imagine you are smart enough to understand that 20 bad people don't make an entire religion or culture bad. Just like I understand that 70 million Trump voters don't make 300 million Americans bad.
I wouldn't spend time on trying to educate him, he will simply not understand.

Interesting is also the message you replied to: "a largely American crowd here at BF" where he tries to claim that all americans are stupid.... Something that is clearly not true!