King Martini's time in prison and his crimes against minors.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't see how this being a topic on this forum can mess with his life when he was already convicted in his life and it's already on his record. That's how I know about it.

That just makes no sense whatsoever.
shuddup you fucking tool,wash your hair and fuck off

wizer

Factory Bastard
Oerdin said you told him Poofer went to prison for abusing a female child, amongst other things. I love you dearly but this is so wrong.
It's not wrong if it's true. But clearly you have not been shown proof. Which is rather surprising, given that you and @Dove are friends for the better part of 2 DECADES, she has posted that you can be trusted, she has the information to support her claims (background check), it would be a simple matter to put this to rest if she did in fact show it to you as you requested.

@Dove? Thoughts on this? Someone you consider a friend is making a reasonable suggestion.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It's not wrong if it's true. But clearly you have not been shown proof. Which is rather surprising, given that you and @Dove are friends for the better part of 2 DECADES, she has posted that you can be trusted, she has the information to support her claims (background check), it would be a simple matter to put this to rest if she did in fact show it to you as you requested.

@Dove? Thoughts on this? Someone you consider a friend is making a reasonable suggestion.

The accusations Oerdin was making in pm are very disturbing. It’s why I won’t stay quiet. You don’t say shit like that about people

wizer

Factory Bastard
The accusations Oerdin was making in pm are very disturbing. It’s why I won’t stay quiet. You don’t say shit like that about people
Still don't know what @Oerdin has to do with any of this. From what I can see he doesn't have any first hand information, he had nothing to do with it at all, and just got triggered when he was accused of being "Farmer" and was convinced Flynn=Martini so he started regurgitating all the stuff @Dove had previously said about @King Martini as a sort of "get even" tactic which of course failed miserably.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oerdin said you told him Poofer went to prison for abusing a female child, amongst other things. I love you dearly but this is so wrong.

I've said more than once that Poofer was convicted and sentenced to a year in jail for misconduct with a minor.

To which Poofer told me was because he gave a cigarette to a minor in front of a cop. Which I didn't really feel good about believing. Then he sent me that snap chat pic of a 15 year old girl who "won a date with Martini" and that was the day my contact with him ended.

This has been what I have said over and over. I've said this years ago and I'm saying the same thing now.

I'll get it and show you. It's just gonna be later on and if my bf doesn't have it I'll look it up again and show you. Youll see.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Still don't know what @Oerdin has to do with any of this. From what I can see he doesn't have any first hand information, he had nothing to do with it at all, and just got triggered when he was accused of being "Farmer" and was convinced Flynn=Martini so he started regurgitating all the stuff @Dove had previously said about @King Martini as a sort of "get even" tactic which of course failed miserably.

He went off because he claims he was told about all of this. He actually believes it’s true. I tried my hardest to convince him to fact check first

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Someone fed him that "info." Oerdin/Farmer isn't smart enough to come up with this crap on his own. It was the coalition of banned users and Dove trying to disrupt this forum, which they did in spades.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah I'll show it to her. But as I said my bf said he will look for it when he sits down to work tonight.

I'm not hounding him on this because he doesn't even like me talking about it. He hates this guy and this topic and doesn't get why I bother at all. He said he would look though and send it if he still has it.

If he doesn't it's public info I'm SURE can be found.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yeah I'll show it to her. But as I said my bf said he will look for it when he sits down to work tonight.

I'm not hounding him on this because he doesn't even like me talking about it. He hates this guy and this topic and doesn't get why I bother at all. He said he would look though and send it if he still has it.

If he doesn't it's public info I'm SURE can be found.

Here we go, more excuses. Now the fuckwit is laying the technical issues on her soon to be gone boyfriend.

It's readily apparent that this is all bullshit.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I've said more than once that Poofer was convicted and sentenced to a year in jail for misconduct with a minor.

To which Poofer told me was because he gave a cigarette to a minor in front of a cop. Which I didn't really feel good about believing. Then he sent me that snap chat pic of a 15 year old girl who "won a date with Martini" and that was the day my contact with him ended.

This has been what I have said over and over. I've said this years ago and I'm saying the same thing now.

I'll get it and show you. It's just gonna be later on and if my bf doesn't have it I'll look it up again and show you. Youll see.

Is he on the registry? Cuz that’s where they put you for sex crimes with minors.

Oerdin said you said sexual abuse of a female child. I told him that if it was true, we would have known years ago. This guy is making some serious allegations based off what you told him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Someone fed him that "info." Oerdin/Farmer isn't smart enough to come up with this crap on his own. It was the coalition of banned users and Dove trying to disrupt this forum, which they did in spades.

Just for clarity

A scorned male calling someone's job and raging on the forum for years doesn't disrupt the forum even after multiple members have complained about it

But someone telling the truth about another poster being convicted of misconduct with a minor is disruption.

Got it lol.

Poofer abusing and doxxing is just content and anyone talking about him and hurting his feels is disrupting.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is he on the registry? Cuz that’s where they put you for sex crimes with minors.

Oerdin said you said sexual abuse of a female child. I told him that if it was true, we would have known years ago. This guy is making some serious allegations based off what you told him.
No,I checked.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Just for clarity

A scorned male calling someone's job and raging on the forum for years doesn't disrupt the forum even after multiple members have complained about it

But someone telling the truth about another poster being convicted of misconduct with a minor is disruption.

Got it lol.

Poofer abusing and doxxing is just content and anyone talking about him and hurting his feels is disrupting.

You have yet to post anything concrete, because you can't. You are fucked in the head

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No,I checked.

Well he still was convicted for misconduct with a minor. Sometimes you can dodge registry.

Either way it shows his boundaries are loose and he isn't a decent person at all. It was enough to put me right off.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well he still was convicted for misconduct with a minor. Sometimes you can dodge registry.

Either way it shows his boundaries are loose and he isn't a decent person at all. It was enough to put me right off.

Bullshit. You cannot dodge the registry as it's set by the courts in a locked database.

Idiot.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have no idea what is what here tbh Dove.

But I did check the sex offenders list(it's a simple google) for his state and he is not on it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Says the one trying to make believe that Martini is a sex offender, with not one shred of proof. You're right, you're not a "troll." You're just mentally ill.

I said that he was convicted for misconduct with a minor and that he sent me a picture of an obviously underaged girl who "won a date with Martini".

I'd apologize that his own actions make it hard for you to suck his asshole and cheer on his depraved behavior but I wouldn't mean it.

You are fucking sick in the head.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No you cannot dodge the registry when you are convicted of a sex crime with a minor. He would have been beat tf up and then some, plus added to the registry. It would state lewd conduct with a minor, not misconduct.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have no idea what is what here tbh Dove.

But I did check the sex offenders list(it's a simple google) for his state and he is not on it.

I'll show you the report when I get it. At this point I'm willing to pay again just to show Flea lol.