Kirstie Alley

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
7ff59ef238e296ea39e74757124dc547.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
She was a bigoted and homophobic Scientologist.

But my childhood is laced with the effervescent nostalgia of her movies and beauty. I love that she chunked up and owned that it was from baking cookies with her children and loving food when she took a break from Hollywood.

Look Who’s Talking has to be one of my favorite movies of all times. John Travolta left a very sweet tribute for her:

Kirstie was one of the most special relationships I ever had.

I love you Kirstie. I know we will see each other again.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About time they found a cure for cancer, I sometimes wonder if it’s cos the drug company’s make so much money from chemotherapy if a cure was found they would lose out, cynical way to look at it I know, money comes before people’s lives.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
About time they found a cure for cancer, I sometimes wonder if it’s cos the drug company’s make so much money from chemotherapy if a cure was found they would lose out, cynical way to look at it I know, money comes before people’s lives.

I think a lot of people feel this way. Especially when you consider how much funding has gone into the research in the past half century.

Did you know that the only US president to die of cancer was Ulysses S. Grant in 1877? I remember my cousin being really angry after his father died of cancer mentioning that it was none of our presidents who had died as he tried to convince me that we have a cure that they just will not give us, so I looked it up.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kristie Alley is now finished. There will be more and more actors and actresses travelling down the road to death in the future.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I guarantee you there has been very little research into natural remedies because they only want "cures" they can patent. Chemo kills, btw.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Mid 2000's I played a cafe patron on a pilot she lead and she almost stepped on my foot.
She was a big girl then.

RiP Kirstie... took me 30 years to get your name str8t.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love Kirstie Alley... I have all her movies.

I will keep watching her forever. She will never be dead to me.