"Legitimate political discourse"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove, for me the fact that this sap is a Qanoner is secondary to the point of the OP, namely that his case represents a judicial decision on the latest GOP claim the even was LPD.

Hell, the sap believes in Jesus Christ too, he thinks.

But spin it however you like.

Well the article is spinning quite a bit. But that aside, if the guy assaulted police than he belongs in prison. I dont think anyone argued that.

What concerns everyone looking on, is the unequal application of law that depends on politics.

Also I was just pointing out the editing the dictionary has indeed happened and I agree it's very Orwellian. Anyone changing language to help a political platform should be challanged. It's a scary thing to do regardless of affiliation.
c05de443e81757a2c6d69e2607e78ef08b8d03db.jpeg

What does that have to do with what I said? Can you explain how you read my post and decided to make it about Ukranian?

You know you have no credibility talking about legit discourse when you meatsheilded violent riots and wanted someone in prison for self defense because your brain turned that person into "teh right"? Didnt you claim "only the right brought guns!!"(which is false btw....Gross had an illegal gun and Kyle was a 17 year old who wasnt even there for politcs)

You refuse discourse like a cat being baptized.

Admin just wanted to post the cool tank cartoon he found on his Leftist hate site.
Black+Panthers+outside+of+the+capitol%2C+Grist.jpg

"Legitimate Political Discourse" Or that time 2A gun fondlers wrote restrictive gun laws.

That you support, btw.

We oppose infringing on the 2A. Why do you continually criticize US for something you support?

It's just confusing.

Perhaps if we all fake being anti 2A you guys will restore 2A rights to everyone and get rid of unreasonable restrictions that disproportionately impact poor minorities. Since its ONLY "racist" if Republicans do it. But when dems (the party of Jim crow) do it its heroic.

It's a win/win really. We get the 2A left alone and you guys can larp white savoir.
But Conservatives DID restrict gun rights, when the black guys took up arms, this is a fact.

Good thing they dropped that shit.

Now it's time for you to drop it. 2A ftw!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I suck a lot of cock and I'm really good at it
Get a couple white claws into Biggly, he don't give no fuck.

This cracks me up every time!

Is this your second or third visit to the gloryhole today? faggit?

For ever on Biggly's mind, anonymous gay male trysts. NTTAWWI

Is this the part where you swallow or do you keep sucking for another round?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sucking swallowing….. You trite dwarf. I bet you pissed your pants twice today.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sucking swallowing….. You trite dwarf. I bet you pissed your pants twice today.

Is that why his girdle chafes the f out of his midriff area?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
@Dove, for me the fact that this sap is a Qanoner is secondary to the point of the OP, namely that his case represents a judicial decision on the latest GOP claim the even was LPD.

Well the article is spinning quite a bit. But that aside, if the guy assaulted police than he belongs in prison. I dont think anyone argued that.

What concerns everyone looking on, is the unequal application of law that depends on politics.

Also I was just pointing out the editing the dictionary has indeed happened and I agree it's very Orwellian. Anyone changing language to help a political platform should be challanged. It's a scary thing to do regardless of affiliation.

What does that have to do with what I said? Can you explain how you read my post and decided to make it about Ukranian?

You know you have no credibility talking about legit discourse when you meatsheilded violent riots and wanted someone in prison for self defense because your brain turned that person into "teh right"? Didnt you claim "only the right brought guns!!"(which is false btw....Gross had an illegal gun and Kyle was a 17 year old who wasnt even there for politcs)

Admin just wanted to post the cool tank cartoon he found on his Leftist hate site.

"Legitimate Political Discourse" Or that time 2A gun fondlers wrote restrictive gun laws.
Those guise make your nipples hard?
I know they would yours if they were in a prison shower.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Those guise make your nipples hard?
I know they would yours if they were in a prison shower.
Eventually, by the time the 3rd or 4th brother was having his turn fer sure.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
OMG!
.This means that the NRA was started by Liberauhlz,
so gun rights forever belong to Democrats.

. Whatever else could it mean?

Even though the NRA helped craft the bill, some scholars today blame the organization for egging on the Black Panthers march on the Capitol. A day before the march the NRA published an editorial in their magazine American Rifleman titled “Who Guard’s America’s Homes?” The article pointed out how many National Guardsmen it took to put down recent civil unrest and asked what would happen if these soldiers were called overseas on active duty while there was major unrest at home. It also pointed out that cities were increasing their police forces exponentially, fomenting the fear that the formation of a police state was a very real possibility. For good measure they threw in a few examples of arbitrary gun laws being proposed that would make gun ownership more difficult. The conclusion that the article wanted the reader to reach is that the average American needs to arm themselves in order to protect against these likely threats. While it is possible that the NRA helped influence the Black Panther’s march, it is more likely that they had been planning it a few days in advance. If any of them even did read it, then the article would have only emboldened them and would not have been a direct cause. On top of this, not long after the Panther’s march and due to backlash from readers the NRA published a press release stating, “The NRA does not approve or support any group activities that properly belong to the national defense or police. The NRA does not approve or support any group that by force, violence, or subversion seeks to overthrow the Government and take the law into its hands, or that endorses or espouses doctrines of operation in an extralegal manner.”

Many people see the NRA as a bastion for gun rights and are shocked whenever they find out that the organization supported the Mulford Act. This shows a lack of understanding of what the NRA actually is. During the 1940s the organization saw a shift in views and began denouncing any and all hate groups, at one point it was even a requirement to condemn them in order to become a member. From this point up through the early 2000s the main focus of the NRA was hunting, target and sport shooting, and gun safety.

The Mulford Act was a 1967
bill that prohibited
of loaded firearms. Named after
assemblyman
, and signed into law by governor of California
, the bill was crafted with the goal of disarming members of the
who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods, in what would later be termed
They garnered national attention after
members, bearing arms, marched upon the
to protest the bill.
[
]

Assembly Bill 1591 was introduced by
(R) from Oakland on April 5, 1967, and subsequently co-sponsored by
(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(D) from Los Angeles, and
(R) from Bakersfield.
A.B 1591 was made an “urgency statute” under Article IV, §8(d) of the
after “an organized band of men armed with loaded firearms [...] entered the Capitol” on May 2, 1967;
as such, it required a 2/3 majority in each house. On June 8th, before the third reading in the Assembly (controlled by Democrats, 42:38), the urgency clause was adopted, and the bill was then read and passed.
It passed the Senate (controlled by Democrats, 20:19) on July 26 by 29 votes to 7,
and was signed by Governor
on July 28, 1967.

Both Republicans and Democrats in California supported increased gun control, as did the
of America.
Governor Ronald Reagan, who was coincidentally present on the capitol lawn when the protesters arrived, later commented that he saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons" and that guns were a "ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will." In a later press conference, Reagan added that the Mulford Act "would work no hardship on the honest citizen."

The bill was signed by Reagan and became
and

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I shit on your noseless face too, monster

just sayin
In yer persistent dreams, maybe.

It's a very persistent dream, and kinda telling.
His persistent refrain about the whole in front of his face, always reminds me of that old saying about staring into the abyss, the abyss staring right backatchou. He sounds like a hollow person, a lost soul, that knows it is on that long descent.....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG!

Even though the NRA helped craft the bill, some scholars today blame the organization for egging on the Black Panthers march on the Capitol. A day before the march the NRA published an editorial in their magazine American Rifleman titled “Who Guard’s America’s Homes?” The article pointed out how many National Guardsmen it took to put down recent civil unrest and asked what would happen if these soldiers were called overseas on active duty while there was major unrest at home. It also pointed out that cities were increasing their police forces exponentially, fomenting the fear that the formation of a police state was a very real possibility. For good measure they threw in a few examples of arbitrary gun laws being proposed that would make gun ownership more difficult. The conclusion that the article wanted the reader to reach is that the average American needs to arm themselves in order to protect against these likely threats. While it is possible that the NRA helped influence the Black Panther’s march, it is more likely that they had been planning it a few days in advance. If any of them even did read it, then the article would have only emboldened them and would not have been a direct cause. On top of this, not long after the Panther’s march and due to backlash from readers the NRA published a press release stating, “The NRA does not approve or support any group activities that properly belong to the national defense or police. The NRA does not approve or support any group that by force, violence, or subversion seeks to overthrow the Government and take the law into its hands, or that endorses or espouses doctrines of operation in an extralegal manner.”

Many people see the NRA as a bastion for gun rights and are shocked whenever they find out that the organization supported the Mulford Act. This shows a lack of understanding of what the NRA actually is. During the 1940s the organization saw a shift in views and began denouncing any and all hate groups, at one point it was even a requirement to condemn them in order to become a member. From this point up through the early 2000s the main focus of the NRA was hunting, target and sport shooting, and gun safety.

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods, in what would later be termed
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
after “an organized band of men armed with loaded firearms [...] entered the Capitol” on May 2, 1967;
as such, it required a 2/3 majority in each house. On June 8th, before the third reading in the Assembly (controlled by Democrats, 42:38), the urgency clause was adopted, and the bill was then read and passed.
It passed the Senate (controlled by Democrats, 20:19) on July 26 by 29 votes to 7,
on July 28, 1967.

Both Republicans and Democrats in California supported increased gun control, as did the
of America.
Governor Ronald Reagan, who was coincidentally present on the capitol lawn when the protesters arrived, later commented that he saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons" and that guns were a "ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will." In a later press conference, Reagan added that the Mulford Act "would work no hardship on the honest citizen."

and

Does any of this change the fact that TODAY its dems/progs leading the anti 2A bullshit? That democrat states have the worst restrictions on the 2A?

You guys are way too stuck in "Republican/Democrats" paradigm and this has been pointed out MANY times. None of give a shit what some rino establishment Republicans have done. You guys are on that team far more than we are.

Please go deeper into how gun control is only racist when a Republican started but now that it's a dem/prog platform it's not racist at all. Its "saving children" who you guys claim are terrified to shot at school(and I have kids in school.
...none of these kids are scared of being shot in school).

If the parties completely traded platforms today you would still keep your label and just adjust your insults. We are literally watching leftists turn viciously on leftists as the establishment orders it (Joe Rogan being the latest). You guys do not have your own stances on shit.

Do you have any grasp on WHY people voted for Trump? Like the real reasons?

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and

Does any of this change the fact that TODAY its dems/progs leading the anti 2A bullshit? That democrat states have the worst restrictions on the 2A?

You guys are way too stuck in "Republican/Democrats" paradigm and this has been pointed out MANY times. None of give a shit what some rino establishment Republicans have done. You guys are on that team far more than we are.

Please go deeper into how gun control is only racist when a Republican started but now that it's a dem/prog platform it's not racist at all. Its "saving children" who you guys claim are terrified to shot at school(and I have kids in school.
Are You referring to that an extremely large amount of intense pressure to indemnify the slave patrols use of fire arms in the slave states to chase run away's with? You are aware the 2A is an Amendment, it is not part of the "Original" Document, the looney extreme right wingers that keep bleating about being "Originalists" are shooting themselves in the foot with that line of reasoning.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and
Yep, it's just like when people state that the KKk was started by Democrats (not factually true, of course) so they are forever the party of Jim Crow, despite that Repukes (conservatives) are those trying to segregate and restrict voting rights etc. IT"S THE DEMOCRATES FOREVER!

..but conservatives are conservatives no matter the year or what they call themselves.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and

Are You referring to that an extremely large amount of intense pressure to indemnify the slave patrols use of fire arms in the slave states to chase run away's with? You are aware the 2A is an Amendment, it is not part of the "Original" Document, the looney extreme right wingers that keep bleating about being "Originalists" are shooting themselves in the foot with that line of reasoning.
Lauren Boobert says 2nd Amendmenters are spitting in the face of the Founders.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and
Yep, it's just when people state that the KKk was started by Democrats (not factually true, of course) so they are forever the party of Jim Crow, despite that Repukes (conservatives) are those trying to segregate and restrict voting rights etc. IT"S THE DEMOCRATES FOREVER!

..but conservatives are conservatives no matter the year or what they call themselves.
Oh, when will they ever learn, oh when will they ever learn?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and

You understand what you just said is completely false leftwing socailist propaganda?

Tell me where you got this. Like show a source. Let's discuss it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and

Lauren Boobert says 2nd Amendmenters are spitting in the face of the Founders.
I gotta admit when she got that big ole gun strapped on her tiny little thigh in that black leather string bikini and them bare little tiddies!! hoo boy! she real cute, not only that she's smart too, she's got her 2 GEDs!!