"Legitimate political discourse"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin is so brainwashed by the fake Republican/Democrat paradigm he continually tries to force us into his little media built box.

Let's sit back and watch the establishment continue to align with people like Mitch and Bush while normal leftists get branded "right wing" because they see the scam.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
It needs remembering that the Panthers were ideologically about a LOT MORE than firearms.
I lived in Oakland between 38th and 40th a block off Telegraph - '73-75. Their presence was still prominent.
Used to buy their little paper with whatever change I had in my pocket.
Me and a few friends and a sib where the only white people in the neighborhood, and I mean for blocks around. No one ever harassed us. I felt quite certain that if things had been reversed it would have been a very different story. It was great too, because the A's and Raiders where on top.
What do you mean "if things had been reversed it would have been a very different story"??

Would you or Levon please tell me why you're trying to say that the black panthers were/are nice people? Is it because they're black? Why am I asking, of course it is...:facepalm:
Dzu91IF.gif
I'm not "trying" to say anything about what kind of people the Panthers were, especially not to an offshore racist. To other readers of the thread I suggested that the BPs were not JUST about the 2A. They were looking for some grassroots orgainzing to make life better in their neighborhoods. And of course they weren't magicians so they made mistakes.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Admin is so brainwashed by the fake Republican/Democrat paradigm he continually tries to force us into his little media built box.

Let's sit back and watch the establishment continue to align with people like Mitch and Bush while normal leftists get branded "right wing" because they see the scam.

He probably wears headphones playing CNN on a constant 24 hr loop.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It needs remembering that the Panthers were ideologically about a LOT MORE than firearms.
I lived in Oakland between 38th and 40th a block off Telegraph - '73-75. Their presence was still prominent.
Me and a few friends and a sib where the only white people in the neighborhood, and I mean for blocks around. No one ever harassed us. I felt quite certain that if things had been reversed it would have been a very different story. It was great too, because the A's and Raiders where on top.
What do you mean "if things had been reversed it would have been a very different story"??

Would you or Levon please tell me why you're trying to say that the black panthers were/are nice people? Is it because they're black? Why am I asking, of course it is...:facepalm:
Dzu91IF.gif
I'm not "trying" to say anything about what kind of people the Panthers were, especially not to an offshore racist. To other readers of the thread I suggested that the BPs were not JUST about the 2A. They were looking for some grassroots orgainzing to make life better in their neighborhoods. And of course they weren't magicians so they made mistakes.
and they all had noses

right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I wonder if he looks under his bed at night to check for populists? I mean "trumptards"? I mean...."teh right"?

All us naughty naughties who dont give a fuck what Mitch says because we know he ain't on our side anyway? Lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I wonder if he looks under his bed at night to check for populists? I mean "trumptards"? I mean...."teh right"?

All us naughty naughties who dont give a fuck what Mitch says because we know he ain't on our side anyway? Lol.
He looks under his bed at night because that's where he keeps all his favorite dildos

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BREAKING NEWS......Mitch McConnell keeps to the status quo!!

Call CNN! This is incredible! He has always been such a warrior for the regular American. Just stunning.

We must be totally wrong guys. I mean....if MITCH says it's an insurrection.....surely it's an insurrection.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Dzu91IF.gif
Oh, so because I'm Scottish I don't have a say or matter ya fuckn goon? Sounds a tad Wacist to me but of course your kind don't give a shit about your own people!
kiaq76A.png

291NGo4.png
iXlnMjh.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why does Senate Minority Leader Turtle, call J6 a violent insurrection, does he hate America, or what?

McConnell calls Jan. 6 a 'violent insurrection,' breaking with RNC
The Republican National Committee recently referred to the events of Jan. 6 as "legitimate political discourse."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I can't wait for Duh'v to explain how the 5th most powerful Elected Official in America doesn't know what he is talking about.

Duh'v the floor is yours.

What have I said about Mitch on many occasions?

What is this shit you are trying to prove? That powerful people want to criminalize dissent against the government?! Noooo!! You DONT SAY?!

Kiss cocaine Mitchs ring, Admin.
Just like Bush and Cheney, these libtards love RINO's to death right now! Seems like yesterday, they were Moscow Mitch, Darth Cheney, and Bush the war criminal!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why does Senate Minority Leader Turtle, call J6 a violent insurrection, does he hate America, or what?

The Republican National Committee recently referred to the events of Jan. 6 as "legitimate political discourse."

I can't wait for Duh'v to explain how the 5th most powerful Elected Official in America doesn't know what he is talking about.

What is this shit you are trying to prove? That powerful people want to criminalize dissent against the government?! Noooo!! You DONT SAY?!

Just like Bush and Cheney, these libtards love RINO's to death right now! Seems like yesterday, they were Moscow Mitch, Darth Cheney, and Bush the war criminal!

We can shout it bluntly at them and they wont hear it. They cling so hard to the status quo. The two party delusional.

The fact that Mitch is on the insurrection shit should be a fucking wake up call.

These people love it because they think its benefiting their "side". They are this myopic. Go ahead.....fight to have to rights squashed. Idiots.

They know damn well Jan 6th was nothing but a protest with a mild riot and I guess they dont think this will be turned on them eventually.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

We can shout it bluntly at them and they wont hear it. They cling so hard to the status quo. The two party delusional.

The fact that Mitch is on the insurrection shit should be a fucking wake up call.

These people love it because they think its benefiting their "side". They are this myopic. Go ahead.....fight to have to rights squashed. Idiots.

They know damn well Jan 6th was nothing but a protest with a mild riot and I guess they dont think this will be turned on them eventually.
So much anger, you should rant incoherently all day about it!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So much anger, you should rant incoherently all day about it!

I'm not angry at all and I'm also not the incoherent one here

You come here everyday and post random things with no context, you dont answer questions, you dont explain yourself or discuss anything. You basically just come here to insult people and post stuff you think fits into whatever narrative you are stuck on.

Many times instead of discussing something you opt to call me a cunt and whatnot. Or you focus on shit slinging with other posters.

I dont log on to forums of leftwingers just to do that. In fact if I logged onto a leftwing board I'd likely be banned just for disagreeing with them. That's usually what happens. You disagree with something and state why and you get dogpiled and banned.

Not sure why you think I'm angry, or incoherent. Other people understand my posts just fine.

Can you explain what is incoherent?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Dzu91IF.gif
Oh, so because I'm Scottish I don't have a say or matter ya fuckn goon? Sounds a tad Wacist to me but of course your kind don't give a shit about your own people!
kiaq76A.png

291NGo4.png
iXlnMjh.jpg

Dude, I have no problem with yer bein a Scot. I kinda like Scots in general, except given their own dismal political history over the last 3 centuries I don't think any of them have a lotta room to throw tomatos at us Yanks. I have my own views of the political scene in the UK and the various other places who send money to the Queen, but I don't expect Frostbacks or Aussies or any of ya to give much of a fuck what I think ESPECIALLY SINCE I DON'T FUKIN VOTE IN YER ELECTIONS.

It's the same for me with alla y'all when it comes to YOUR views of US politics.

It's a badge of honour being called racist by a lefty in this day and age.

Blow it out yer ass, ya dumb fuck, if it quacks like a duck it hardly needs me or anyone else taking out a fukin ad proclaiming THE DUCKS ARE HERE AGAIN, POOPING AND DEMANDING FOOD.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dzu91IF.gif
kiaq76A.png

291NGo4.png
iXlnMjh.jpg

Blow it out yer ass, ya dumb fuck, if it quacks like a duck it hardly needs me or anyone else taking out a fukin ad proclaiming THE DUCKS ARE HERE AGAIN, POOPING AND DEMANDING FOOD.

And saying black people are too dumb and poor to be expected to have ID.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Dzu91IF.gif
kiaq76A.png

291NGo4.png
iXlnMjh.jpg

And saying black people are too dumb and poor to be expected to have ID.
They are though, blacks are too dumb... The future is grim for our countries :Whaa?: Look at Iceland, officially the most peaceful nation on earth and has no migrants... Then a Rabbi flies in, literally, to work in politics of some kind so he has a voice and starts shouting Iceland isn't doing enough to help migrants while using the same pernicious tactics to make the locals feel guilt...
tYxtnY2.jpg
ptBBIFE.jpg