"Legitimate political discourse"

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Yeah, when "alternative facts" won't cut it, JUST EDIT THE DICTIONARY.

Somewhere, Orwell is smiling.

Qanon conspiracy theorist who sought out violence on Jan6 gets 44 months in the Graybar Hotel

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
@Dove, for me the fact that this sap is a Qanoner is secondary to the point of the OP, namely that his case represents a judicial decision on the latest GOP claim the even was LPD.

Hell, the sap believes in Jesus Christ too, he thinks.

But spin it however you like.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove, for me the fact that this sap is a Qanoner is secondary to the point of the OP, namely that his case represents a judicial decision on the latest GOP claim the even was LPD.

Well the article is spinning quite a bit. But that aside, if the guy assaulted police than he belongs in prison. I dont think anyone argued that.

What concerns everyone looking on, is the unequal application of law that depends on politics.

Also I was just pointing out the editing the dictionary has indeed happened and I agree it's very Orwellian. Anyone changing language to help a political platform should be challanged. It's a scary thing to do regardless of affiliation.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Well the article is spinning quite a bit. But that aside, if the guy assaulted police than he belongs in prison. I dont think anyone argued that.

What concerns everyone looking on, is the unequal application of law that depends on politics.

Also I was just pointing out the editing the dictionary has indeed happened and I agree it's very Orwellian. Anyone changing language to help a political platform should be challanged. It's a scary thing to do regardless of affiliation.
c05de443e81757a2c6d69e2607e78ef08b8d03db.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What does that have to do with what I said? Can you explain how you read my post and decided to make it about Ukranian?

You know you have no credibility talking about legit discourse when you meatsheilded violent riots and wanted someone in prison for self defense because your brain turned that person into "teh right"? Didnt you claim "only the right brought guns!!"(which is false btw....Gross had an illegal gun and Kyle was a 17 year old who wasnt even there for politcs)

You refuse discourse like a cat being baptized.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

What does that have to do with what I said? Can you explain how you read my post and decided to make it about Ukranian?

You know you have no credibility talking about legit discourse when you meatsheilded violent riots and wanted someone in prison for self defense because your brain turned that person into "teh right"? Didnt you claim "only the right brought guns!!"(which is false btw....Gross had an illegal gun and Kyle was a 17 year old who wasnt even there for politcs)

Admin just wanted to post the cool tank cartoon he found on his Leftist hate site.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Admin just wanted to post the cool tank cartoon he found on his Leftist hate site.
Black+Panthers+outside+of+the+capitol%2C+Grist.jpg

"Legitimate Political Discourse" Or that time 2A gun fondlers wrote restrictive gun laws.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Legitimate Political Discourse" Or that time 2A gun fondlers wrote restrictive gun laws.

That you support, btw.

We oppose infringing on the 2A. Why do you continually criticize US for something you support?

It's just confusing.

Perhaps if we all fake being anti 2A you guys will restore 2A rights to everyone and get rid of unreasonable restrictions that disproportionately impact poor minorities. Since its ONLY "racist" if Republicans do it. But when dems (the party of Jim crow) do it its heroic.

It's a win/win really. We get the 2A left alone and you guys can larp white savoir.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Looks like it! I have no idea why he showed me that lol

He wont tell me either. Whhhhyyyyy?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That you support, btw.

We oppose infringing on the 2A. Why do you continually criticize US for something you support?

It's just confusing.

Perhaps if we all fake being anti 2A you guys will restore 2A rights to everyone and get rid of unreasonable restrictions that disproportionately impact poor minorities. Since its ONLY "racist" if Republicans do it. But when dems (the party of Jim crow) do it its heroic.

It's a win/win really. We get the 2A left alone and you guys can larp white savoir.
But Conservatives DID restrict gun rights, when the black guys took up arms, this is a fact.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Shouldn't them niggers be holding those weapons at port?

They all got nice shoes though.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why don't you hike your fat ass up there, and tell them, Raggedy Issue?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

And what's with the dude playing pocket pool in front?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And what's with the dude playing pocket pool in front?
He waiting for you to start the game, big boy.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Post a pic of yerself with a long gun and show us how it's done. High port or low port, either way, I'd be happy to critique ya, ya bolo.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Those guise make your nipples hard?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Excuse me?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Excuse me?
You're excused

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Excuse me?
You're excused
I used to understand Spanglish better, it's just been a long time.