"Legitimate political discourse"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Dove, for me the fact that this sap is a Qanoner is secondary to the point of the OP, namely that his case represents a judicial decision on the latest GOP claim the even was LPD.

Hell, the sap believes in Jesus Christ too, he thinks.

But spin it however you like.

Well the article is spinning quite a bit. But that aside, if the guy assaulted police than he belongs in prison. I dont think anyone argued that.

What concerns everyone looking on, is the unequal application of law that depends on politics.

Also I was just pointing out the editing the dictionary has indeed happened and I agree it's very Orwellian. Anyone changing language to help a political platform should be challanged. It's a scary thing to do regardless of affiliation.
c05de443e81757a2c6d69e2607e78ef08b8d03db.jpeg

What does that have to do with what I said? Can you explain how you read my post and decided to make it about Ukranian?

You know you have no credibility talking about legit discourse when you meatsheilded violent riots and wanted someone in prison for self defense because your brain turned that person into "teh right"? Didnt you claim "only the right brought guns!!"(which is false btw....Gross had an illegal gun and Kyle was a 17 year old who wasnt even there for politcs)

You refuse discourse like a cat being baptized.

Admin just wanted to post the cool tank cartoon he found on his Leftist hate site.
Black+Panthers+outside+of+the+capitol%2C+Grist.jpg

"Legitimate Political Discourse" Or that time 2A gun fondlers wrote restrictive gun laws.
Those guise make your nipples hard?
I know they would yours if they were in a prison shower.
NO YOU, chef boi r gay

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Dove, for me the fact that this sap is a Qanoner is secondary to the point of the OP, namely that his case represents a judicial decision on the latest GOP claim the even was LPD.

Well the article is spinning quite a bit. But that aside, if the guy assaulted police than he belongs in prison. I dont think anyone argued that.

What concerns everyone looking on, is the unequal application of law that depends on politics.

Also I was just pointing out the editing the dictionary has indeed happened and I agree it's very Orwellian. Anyone changing language to help a political platform should be challanged. It's a scary thing to do regardless of affiliation.

What does that have to do with what I said? Can you explain how you read my post and decided to make it about Ukranian?

You know you have no credibility talking about legit discourse when you meatsheilded violent riots and wanted someone in prison for self defense because your brain turned that person into "teh right"? Didnt you claim "only the right brought guns!!"(which is false btw....Gross had an illegal gun and Kyle was a 17 year old who wasnt even there for politcs)

Admin just wanted to post the cool tank cartoon he found on his Leftist hate site.

"Legitimate Political Discourse" Or that time 2A gun fondlers wrote restrictive gun laws.
NO YOU, chef boi r gay

Are you overdosing on amyl nitrate in one of those gay disco bathrooms stalls?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

NO YOU, chef boi r gay
Oh no - Chef Boi R Gay NO YOU'd me.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

NO YOU, chef boi r gay
Oh no - Chef Boi R Gay NO YOU'd me.
How will you ever recover from this?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ladies, Ladies... calm down before you blow all the tissue papers out of your bras

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
and when you were done sucking 4 dicks at the same time -- what happened?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
OMG!
.This means that the NRA was started by Liberauhlz,
so gun rights forever belong to Democrats.

. Whatever else could it mean?

Even though the NRA helped craft the bill, some scholars today blame the organization for egging on the Black Panthers march on the Capitol. A day before the march the NRA published an editorial in their magazine American Rifleman titled “Who Guard’s America’s Homes?” The article pointed out how many National Guardsmen it took to put down recent civil unrest and asked what would happen if these soldiers were called overseas on active duty while there was major unrest at home. It also pointed out that cities were increasing their police forces exponentially, fomenting the fear that the formation of a police state was a very real possibility. For good measure they threw in a few examples of arbitrary gun laws being proposed that would make gun ownership more difficult. The conclusion that the article wanted the reader to reach is that the average American needs to arm themselves in order to protect against these likely threats. While it is possible that the NRA helped influence the Black Panther’s march, it is more likely that they had been planning it a few days in advance. If any of them even did read it, then the article would have only emboldened them and would not have been a direct cause. On top of this, not long after the Panther’s march and due to backlash from readers the NRA published a press release stating, “The NRA does not approve or support any group activities that properly belong to the national defense or police. The NRA does not approve or support any group that by force, violence, or subversion seeks to overthrow the Government and take the law into its hands, or that endorses or espouses doctrines of operation in an extralegal manner.”

Many people see the NRA as a bastion for gun rights and are shocked whenever they find out that the organization supported the Mulford Act. This shows a lack of understanding of what the NRA actually is. During the 1940s the organization saw a shift in views and began denouncing any and all hate groups, at one point it was even a requirement to condemn them in order to become a member. From this point up through the early 2000s the main focus of the NRA was hunting, target and sport shooting, and gun safety.

The Mulford Act was a 1967
bill that prohibited
of loaded firearms. Named after
assemblyman
, and signed into law by governor of California
, the bill was crafted with the goal of disarming members of the
who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods, in what would later be termed
They garnered national attention after
members, bearing arms, marched upon the
to protest the bill.
[
]

Assembly Bill 1591 was introduced by
(R) from Oakland on April 5, 1967, and subsequently co-sponsored by
(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(D) from Los Angeles, and
(R) from Bakersfield.
A.B 1591 was made an “urgency statute” under Article IV, §8(d) of the
after “an organized band of men armed with loaded firearms [...] entered the Capitol” on May 2, 1967;
as such, it required a 2/3 majority in each house. On June 8th, before the third reading in the Assembly (controlled by Democrats, 42:38), the urgency clause was adopted, and the bill was then read and passed.
It passed the Senate (controlled by Democrats, 20:19) on July 26 by 29 votes to 7,
and was signed by Governor
on July 28, 1967.

Both Republicans and Democrats in California supported increased gun control, as did the
of America.
Governor Ronald Reagan, who was coincidentally present on the capitol lawn when the protesters arrived, later commented that he saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons" and that guns were a "ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will." In a later press conference, Reagan added that the Mulford Act "would work no hardship on the honest citizen."

The bill was signed by Reagan and became
and

It needs remembering that the Panthers were ideologically about a LOT MORE than firearms.

black-panthers.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OMG!

Even though the NRA helped craft the bill, some scholars today blame the organization for egging on the Black Panthers march on the Capitol. A day before the march the NRA published an editorial in their magazine American Rifleman titled “Who Guard’s America’s Homes?” The article pointed out how many National Guardsmen it took to put down recent civil unrest and asked what would happen if these soldiers were called overseas on active duty while there was major unrest at home. It also pointed out that cities were increasing their police forces exponentially, fomenting the fear that the formation of a police state was a very real possibility. For good measure they threw in a few examples of arbitrary gun laws being proposed that would make gun ownership more difficult. The conclusion that the article wanted the reader to reach is that the average American needs to arm themselves in order to protect against these likely threats. While it is possible that the NRA helped influence the Black Panther’s march, it is more likely that they had been planning it a few days in advance. If any of them even did read it, then the article would have only emboldened them and would not have been a direct cause. On top of this, not long after the Panther’s march and due to backlash from readers the NRA published a press release stating, “The NRA does not approve or support any group activities that properly belong to the national defense or police. The NRA does not approve or support any group that by force, violence, or subversion seeks to overthrow the Government and take the law into its hands, or that endorses or espouses doctrines of operation in an extralegal manner.”

Many people see the NRA as a bastion for gun rights and are shocked whenever they find out that the organization supported the Mulford Act. This shows a lack of understanding of what the NRA actually is. During the 1940s the organization saw a shift in views and began denouncing any and all hate groups, at one point it was even a requirement to condemn them in order to become a member. From this point up through the early 2000s the main focus of the NRA was hunting, target and sport shooting, and gun safety.

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods, in what would later be termed
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
after “an organized band of men armed with loaded firearms [...] entered the Capitol” on May 2, 1967;
as such, it required a 2/3 majority in each house. On June 8th, before the third reading in the Assembly (controlled by Democrats, 42:38), the urgency clause was adopted, and the bill was then read and passed.
It passed the Senate (controlled by Democrats, 20:19) on July 26 by 29 votes to 7,
on July 28, 1967.

Both Republicans and Democrats in California supported increased gun control, as did the
of America.
Governor Ronald Reagan, who was coincidentally present on the capitol lawn when the protesters arrived, later commented that he saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons" and that guns were a "ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will." In a later press conference, Reagan added that the Mulford Act "would work no hardship on the honest citizen."

and

It needs remembering that the Panthers were ideologically about a LOT MORE than firearms.

black-panthers.jpg
Crime in Panther neighborhoods dropped to almost zero.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and

black-panthers.jpg

I had to check the claim about WIC.....Blank Panthers did not do WIC. They did some breakfast program that some people think might have inspired WIC but there is no established connection.

BP also promoted the use of politcal violence and they hated other races. It was absolutely their right to have a 2A demonstration and I support everyones right to do so but they had a very toxic and militant ideology.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and

black-panthers.jpg

Do you have a citation for this? I did try looking this up

If that's true I'm willing to bet it's because they urged black citizens to arm themselves and excersize their 2A for self defense. Something I also strongly support.....though I do not support their overall ideologies or any racism of any sort.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and

black-panthers.jpg

BLACK POWER!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and

black-panthers.jpg

I had to check the claim about WIC.....Blank Panthers did not do WIC. They did some breakfast program that some people think might have inspired WIC but there is no established connection.

BP also promoted the use of politcal violence and they hated other races. It was absolutely their right to have a 2A demonstration and I support everyones right to do so but they had a very toxic and militant ideology.
Imagine being a black man in America having trust issues with The Man.

187d4fb6a7c6459e8256afd01df59e68_18.jpeg

That just seems unsportsman like!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and

black-panthers.jpg

BLACK POWER!!!
Y45XEzz.gif

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I lived in Oakland between 38th and 40th a block off Telegraph - '73-75. Their presence was still prominent.
Used to buy their little paper with whatever change I had in my pocket.
Me and a few friends and a sib where the only white people in the neighborhood, and I mean for blocks around. No one ever harassed us. I felt quite certain that if things had been reversed it would have been a very different story. It was great too, because the A's and Raiders where on top.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and

black-panthers.jpg

Imagine being a black man in America having trust issues with The Man.

187d4fb6a7c6459e8256afd01df59e68_18.jpeg

That just seems unsportsman like!

Who runs the police unions in that state?

Maybe democrats should do a better job. This is the fruits of their labor.

Imagine being a black woman and having the establishment side with your rapist (Jacob Blake) and call for defunding police even though 4 black women die everyday? How many black women were killed in that state that week?

Looks like MN should try a new party.

This still doesnt make BP responsible for WIC. Do you have the citation that crimes rates dropped to zero where the BP were present?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ummm......yeah. Democrats(and those who sympathize with Dems like Booth) have had murderous hate for Republicans since Lincoln started the party. We know.

Maybe here on BF you could show us more how politcal discourse should be done. Because we try and you guys really refuse to engage. You can take the gun off the back of Lincolns head here and actually talk to people.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I lived in Oakland between 38th and 40th a block off Telegraph - '73-75. Their presence was still prominent.
Me and a few friends and a sib where the only white people in the neighborhood, and I mean for blocks around. No one ever harassed us. I felt quite certain that if things had been reversed it would have been a very different story. It was great too, because the A's and Raiders where on top.
What do you mean "if things had been reversed it would have been a very different story"??

Would you or Levon please tell me why you're trying to say that the black panthers were/are nice people? Is it because they're black? Why am I asking, of course it is...:facepalm:
Dzu91IF.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
admin be sucking that cock yo

during blac hiss story monf too

werd

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
An old friend of mine moved in with his older sister that was married to a giant Samoan guy right in the middle of Watts in the early 80's he was pretty nervous moving in, he never had any problems either. He didn't stay long, he just didn't like metropolis life, driving 2 hours just to get to the other side of town etc.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why does Senate Minority Leader Turtle, call J6 a violent insurrection, does he hate America, or what?

McConnell calls Jan. 6 a 'violent insurrection,' breaking with RNC
The Republican National Committee recently referred to the events of Jan. 6 as "legitimate political discourse."

I can't wait for Duh'v to explain how the 5th most powerful Elected Official in America doesn't know what he is talking about.

Duh'v the floor is yours.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and

black-panthers.jpg
and there was lots of black dong for you to suck too... right?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and

black-panthers.jpg

Pretty sure the KKK looked after whites in poor communities too...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and

black-panthers.jpg

I'm pretty sure your parachute was packed ok, now jump!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OMG!

bill that prohibited
assemblyman
to protest the bill.
[
]

(D) from
(D) from
(R) from Santa Cruz,
(R) from Bakersfield.
on July 28, 1967.

of America.

and

black-panthers.jpg

They never looked after Peaches tho

took one look at his big leaky face hole and said "get that deformed monster outta here before he somehow pollutes the gene pool of our livestock"

historical facts

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An old friend of mine moved in with his older sister that was married to a giant Samoan guy right in the middle of Watts in the early 80's he was pretty nervous moving in, he never had any problems either. He didn't stay long, he just didn't like metropolis life, driving 2 hours just to get to the other side of town etc.
After the Watts Riots, the nigger trash moved to Pomona and ruined it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why does Senate Minority Leader Turtle, call J6 a violent insurrection, does he hate America, or what?

McConnell calls Jan. 6 a 'violent insurrection,' breaking with RNC
The Republican National Committee recently referred to the events of Jan. 6 as "legitimate political discourse."

I can't wait for Duh'v to explain how the 5th most powerful Elected Official in America doesn't know what he is talking about.

Duh'v the floor is yours.

What have I said about Mitch on many occasions?

What is this shit you are trying to prove? That powerful people want to criminalize dissent against the government?! Noooo!! You DONT SAY?!

Kiss cocaine Mitchs ring, Admin.