Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmaooo they know it's a dirty word lol
Screenshot-20201019-222127-Photos.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morning Dovey. Do you have any fun plans for today? I’ve got some gardening to finish. A bike ride thru the jungle, ending up at the beach. High tide is at 3:30.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Morning Dovey. Do you have any fun plans for today? I’ve got some gardening to finish. A bike ride thru the jungle, ending up at the beach. High tide is at 3:30.

Fun plans? Maybe.

We are ripping the built in dresser out of the back bedroom today and possibly tearing out the wood panel wall, putting in wool insulation and hanging dry wall.

That depends on how the electric wiring is ran. I want to move the fuse box from that room to the utility room but we need to have the electric guy handle all that.

Other than that I did some yoga on the deck and baked muffins this morning and if the weather is as nice as yesterday we will probably use the grill for dinner, go for a walk around the trails and maybe watch some movies and have sundaes. The Squish loves making sundaes.

My seedlings are not ready to be transferred outside quite yet and it may snow more before spring.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
If there is anything more magnificently Murrican than this, I haven't seen it.

155019166_3784257864944858_7824506329077960311_o.jpg

Golden Pinata Trump farting thru the American Flag!

#winning

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And also...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And, yeah, that stage is shaped precisely like an odal rune.

So are Republicans Nazis or Russians? Can't really be both you know...

I didn't buy any of the Russian stuff. I think both Dems and Cons have nefarious (read personal and corporate economic) relationships with world powers everywhere, including Russia.

The Nazi stuff? Those are definitely dog whistles to the neo-Nazis among you. Don't try to tell me there aren't any.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We went on a beautiful walk along the river and saw some public art. It's a fantastic, sunny day. 70 degrees.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
let democRATs see some nazi shit. Lets gas all the fuckers half to death, let en regain consciousness, then douse em with gas and light em on fire. Liberal shitholes like the left coast? Fuk it, just thermite the entire cities. Focus on portland, sagfagcistern, la, and seattle.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
let democRATs see some nazi shit. Lets gas all the fuckers half to death, let en regain consciousness, then douse em with gas and light em on fire. Liberal shitholes like the left coast? Fuk it, just thermite the entire cities. Focus on portland, sagfagcistern, la, and seattle.

I wonder why @Krieg doesn't follow you around and whinge about how you should be more positive.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I wonder why @Krieg doesn't follow you around and whinge about how you should be more positive.
Lets be honest here. You people have relished in the thought of cons all being locked up for decades now. I'm just spreading some fairness here.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar didn't claim they were pagan. In fact they made it quite clear they're an Xtian.

Claim to be one of us, LotusBud? yeah..I'll come along and shit on your parade if you're making us look bad. Welcome to the international pagan community.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And also...

I didn't buy any of the Russian stuff. I think both Dems and Cons have nefarious (read personal and corporate economic) relationships with world powers everywhere, including Russia.

The Nazi stuff? Those are definitely dog whistles to the neo-Nazis among you. Don't try to tell me there aren't any.

It's interesting the only ones who see the dogwhistles are the woke as fuck far left anti Trumpers.

Literally no one else thinks like this.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
And also...

TRUMP has a half j00 family...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And also...

She aint letting common sense get in the way. Trump's been the most friendly president to Israel since Reagan.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And also...

Yeah. And he is still not above dog whistling white supremacists. Neither are the CPAC organizers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And also...

Yeah. And he is still not above dog whistling white supremacists. Neither are the CPAC organizers.
Look lady, if CON's were really so rabidly anti semite and nazi's like you say, we'd NEVER forgive Trump for marrying his daughter to a jew, moving the embassy to Jerusalem, and making peace between the jews and muhzies. I doo have a problem with his love and tolerance for faggits though. Those people should all be butchered in the streets.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
And also...

Look lady, if CON's were really so rabidly anti semite and nazi's like you say, we'd NEVER forgive Trump for marrying his daughter to a jew, moving the embassy to Jerusalem, and making peace between the jews and muhzies. I doo have a problem with his love and tolerance for faggits though. Those people should all be butchered in the streets.

Too much time in nyc, sadly...

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
And also...

So like they only read half the Torah?
One eye is 20/20?
They only pinch every other penny?