Libs will spend this weekend hate-watching CPAC

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not this lib. I can't stand listening to partisan hackery. The right is every bit as full of shit as the neoliberals. It makes me lose all faith in humankind.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Not this lib. I can't stand listening to partisan hackery. The right is every bit as full of shit as the neoliberals. It makes me lose all faith in humankind.
‘Partisan hackery’, you love saying that term nearly as much as your mentioning of POKUS, SCROTUM, contards and mansplaining. Are you sexually frustrated madam?

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

CBT will be watching it all for sure. And poasting on their super-secret board where they talk about Biggie.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Great Rush Limbaugh will be honored and Saint Trump will declare the truth once more: That the 2020 election fraud was a coup against him and biden is illegitimate!!!

Harry Potter

Reality has a well-known liberal bias
Liberal here.

Haven't heard of CPAC lol. Nobody is watching it. We'll just watch the retarded Republican clips after. They're not saying anything of value there and they've got an orange terrorist speaking.