Life in California SUCKS

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know about the California Haters like @TheProwler, but I'd like to live in California for 6 months of the year. It'd be a blast.

However, I can see the point about staying away from its big cities which appear to be overbuilt, overdeveloped and have peaked. Now they have all the urban problems of any big city around the world.

But I'm sure there are still some very beautiful parts of the State.

maybe it's a retirement plan.

Just like many Canadian 'snowbirds' who flock to Florida in the winter, I'd go ta California instead.

We're so close to California from Vancouver. Really, it's just a day's drive to Northern Cali. Same as a drive from Vancouver to Calgary. 500-600 miles?

If I have a choice to driving to Calgary and Northern Cali, guess which way I'd head first? Like...no contest.

By comparison, Calgary is a shithole.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is still pretty cold in Northern California in the winter. You need to drive further, Senile @Joe.

Or were you just shooting for a higher percentage of homosexuals?

Actually @The Prowler it isn't cold that bothers me it's exessive rain. Some rain is OK, but not too much

and Northern Cali on the whole is much dryer than Vancouver, Seattle or Portland.

And I'm not too fond of excessive heat.

Altho @Biggie Smiles lives in perhaps one of the top 3 US states for natural beauty, I don't envy where he lives because he's gotta also put off with those high summer heats and humidity. And I quite liked Florida for its scenic beauty - but I wouldn't wanna live there all year round because of the heat. Winter is pleasant but I imagine summer must be really hot.

Cool but dry or even hot but dry is much better than hot and humid or cold and humid - which exists in abundance where you live in Ontario.
A person just boils like oil.
Cripes no wonder everyone has an outdoor pool there during the summer.

100 F in Toronto and 100% humidity in the summer.
I think Tokyo Japan is like that in the summer too.
Montreal too.

No thx. It just unbearable.
I've been to TO and Montreal in the summer and never again.

Don't you have a bunch of people die during those heat waves in Quebec and Ontario during the summer? That's what I see on the news as well as the Eastern USA too.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Florida has a lot of nice scenic beauty but I thought California was slightly better in that dept.

I don't rate these states for their politics and much less care, but just rate them on a comfort and hospitality index.

And for the most part I prefer California over Florida

Another problem with Florida if you live on the West Coast is it's very far from Vancouver. I've dont the trek. Takes as much time to get to Florida as it would for a West Coaster to get to Hawaii.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Florida has a lot of nice scenic beauty but I thought California was slightly better in that dept.

I don't rate these states for their politics and much less care, but just rate them on a comfort and hospitality index.

And for the most part I prefer California over Florida

Another problem with Florida if you live on the West Coast is it's very far from Vancouver. I've dont the trek. Takes as much time to get to Florida as it would for a West Coaster to get to Hawaii.

All the places I lived I think Florida was my favorite. And I lived in Broward County.

I have regrets about why I went but I made my time there pretty worth it. A lot of excercise. I did a raw diet for a while and I feel like that helped fuck my kidney. But other than FL looks really good on me. A lot of dancing.

Towards the end of my time there after my hospitalization and shit I started getting crippling anxiety. Actually when Murd came to visit we went out Hard Rock (a whole area with a bunch of clubs) and I was having the worst panick attack the entire time. I went to puke in a public bathroom and there was shit in the toilet and from there my anxiety just got worse lol. Things with me and the dude I was with were awful.

I was super close with his sister though and I almost stayed down there and moved in with her but I needed to come back to MI and just get as far from him as I could.

The state itself is awesome. Beautiful. Lots to do. If I were to leave Michigan I'd go to Florida. And all that was before I even cared about politcs. I had a little bit of care but was mostly apathetic.

And my ex boyfriend is all a democrat LOL. A lot of things make so much sense.

He actually had a rule that I wasn't "allowed" on forums....so that whole entire time I was posting down there and getting doxxed by Alpha Nova I wasnt even "allowed" to be on the boards. All because of Big. He seriously tried to banish Big from my psyche, my speech, everything. I told him Murd was a friend from another internet venue. I just kinda hoped she wasnt gonna talk about it and she didnt. Not in front of him. I seriously wasnt "allowed" to interact with ANY males ....we had a fight over The Prowler ffs.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I tried to always avoid the subject of politics when I drove American tourists during the Trump years @Dove. I knew how divisive the topic was. And I knew many were MAGA Trump supporters. But i didnt care. They were just in Canada to get away from their problems and forget what waz going on back home. They were nice to deal with & they tipped well. People are just human no matter what their political persuasion.

They were somewhat amazed by Canada's social safety net tho. But I also informed them that it comes with high taxes too. People from the deep south sure liked to drink a lot. The first thing theyd ask me is where the liquor store was. And i'd always take them to the one with the best selection.

I think the Canadian government deliberately suppresses the value of the Canadian dollar so Americans will come up here and spend. They dont want a high Canadian dollar T par with the usd because its actually bad for business.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I tried to always avoid the subject of politics when I drove American tourists during the Trump years @Dove. I knew how divisive the topic was. And I knew many were MAGA Trump supporters. But i didnt care. They were just in Canada to get away from their problems and forget what waz going on back home. They were nice to deal with & they tipped well. People are just human no matter what their political persuasion.

They were somewhat amazed by Canada's social safety net tho. But I also informed them that it comes with high taxes too. People from the deep south sure liked to drink a lot. The first thing theyd ask me is where the liquor store was. And i'd always take them to the one with the best selection.

I think the Canadian government deliberately suppresses the value of the Canadian dollar so Americans will come up here and spend. They dont want a high Canadian dollar T par with the usd because its actually bad for business.

Yeah I lived in the south for a while. I was down on the gulf coast for 4 years. That's when i was working in New Orleans.

I lived in Alabama (Mobile) for like 4 months.

Lived in Ft Lauderdale FL for two years.

Lots of partying lol. They do like their alcohol down there. There is no such thing as last call and you can buy drive through liquor lol

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Actually @The Prowler it isn't cold that bothers me it's exessive rain. Some rain is OK, but not too much

Yeah, that is a big problem with where you live. Way too much rain. Rain fucks up a lot of activities. I do like walking my dog in the rain, but that is about it.

Don't you have a bunch of people die during those heat waves in Quebec and Ontario during the summer? That's what I see on the news as well as the Eastern USA too.

I really do not know if people are dying in the summer heat here. I like the heat. I drink lots of water and I enjoy it. It is true that a lot of people complain about it, but I love a hot, humid summer day. I have always been good in the heat. I sweat a lot in the heat and I think it keeps my body at a good temperature.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Haha!!

Is that not when we were e-enemies?

Oh yeah.

Messed up eh? I was so full of shit over that whole situation lol.

I've known him since childhood and I was besties with his sister. When Big sent me packing I was legit devastated. And here came Walid with all these overly romantic gestures and I just kinda fell for it. He had pressured me a lot through my life. I had never been interested.

Any way I'm pretty sure he knew I was rebounding and that's really the only reason I was there. And he responded by literally banishing any talk of Big or NY or even the forums. I wasnt allowed to come to them.

But we all know I did. He went on my computer and saw me and YOU going back and forth and went nuts I was talking to a guy on a forum. He would put me down over it. It was honestly terrible how mean he could get so suddenly. I definately wasnt "allowed" to interact with Big.

When my friend died Walid would not allow me access to my OWN money. And I told Big this (because we actually didnt stop talking) and Big immediately jumped on the airport website and bought my ticket.

And that's what made Walid "dump" me for the 5th time that week and that was the dumping I made him stick to.

All the while he was cheating with a coworker. Who he married. And after this poor woman had his child....he started hitting me up on FB in the middle of the night. And no I didnt answer him.

He thought YOU were Biggie. Then he was mad we "carried on too much". I told him you were a married man in Canada and it was troll board.....nope he wasnt having it.

He was Lebanese and from a Muslim family so they kinda viewed women as possessions.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Let's wait for Pig to check in on this one

as long as she remains unaffected all is well on the home front

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A year old but the leftist conspiracy to create food and water shortages continues.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LWe cannot make improvements without first identifying what the problems are. You don't want to improve anything because you refuse to admit there are any problems.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LWe cannot make improvements without first identifying what the problems are. You don't want to improve anything because you refuse to admit there are any problems.
Isn't that the standard libtard MO?

Vaporize 20 or so serious felonies so that they are no longer chargeable then a year or two later tell dumb lemmings like Oak that crime is down and you have the data to prove it

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Amigo there are problems everywhere. Its how you deal with them. Continuing to complain about them doesn’t fix shit. Thought you were smart enough to know this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is really sad.

They are even giving tie offs. I used the same belt for nearly two years. I burnt it in a bonfire a long time ago. It was one of those things too disturbing to keep.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Isn't that the standard libtard MO?

Vaporize 20 or so serious felonies so that they are no longer chargeable then a year or two later tell dumb lemmings like Oak that crime is down and you have the data to prove it

Yes, that is exactly what they do and, yes, idiots like Merde and Pig always fall for it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Amigo there are problems everywhere. Its how you deal with them. Continuing to complain about them doesn’t fix shit. Thought you were smart enough to know this.

No, highlighting problems and getting arguments in shape in your own mind are all positive steps. That way one has examples and sound arguments straight in your own mind when it comes to real life discussions. You really just don't like being forced to see how liberal policies have resulted in such terrible failures because you don't want to have to rethink things you have supported and continue to support.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is really sad.

They are even giving tie offs. I used the same belt for nearly two years. I burnt it in a bonfire a long time ago. It was one of those things too disturbing to keep.

BTW when you go the San Fransicko area those needles andbused syringes are EVERYWHERE. Fucking EVERYWHERE. Parks, kids play grounds, sidewalks, gutters, etc... And if you get pricked by one you can get AIDS and a dozen other diseases.

They call that "harm reduction" but it actually increases harm for 99% of the population who aren't I.V. drug addicts. Hell, the enabling even makes harm worse for addicts because it allows them to continue their slow suicide on the streets.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hilarious to see liberals claim how much they love California, yet they moved away years ago.
I love California. But you know who ruined it? All those fuckers from the midwest who transplanted there. It's not the same place.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I love California. But you know who ruined it? All those fuckers from the midwest who transplanted there. It's not the same place.
Talk about hate being hate.

The irony is always sublime with these cretinous vermin filth