Long Island thugs beat up Delta airline employees

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
for not letting their drunk asses board their flight to Puerto Rico. Stay classy!

"Zavala punched in the face a Delta gate employee who was trying to stop the mayhem and help the security guard, prosecutors said.
As the gate employee called for backup, the trio punched and kicked the security guard, who had fallen to the floor — and Torres stepped on the guard’s face, according to the feds."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
for not letting their drunk asses board their flight to Puerto Rico. Stay classy!

"Zavala punched in the face a Delta gate employee who was trying to stop the mayhem and help the security guard, prosecutors said.
As the gate employee called for backup, the trio punched and kicked the security guard, who had fallen to the floor — and Torres stepped on the guard’s face, according to the feds."

I feel sorry for airline employees. So many nutjobs and thugs trying to get on or succeeding in getting on planes at the moment.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I feel sorry for airline employees. So many nutjobs and thugs trying to get on or succeeding in getting on planes at the moment.

These are the people whose parents raised them to believe they should get every need met with no effort, obstacle or accountability. Society is suffering for it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, Puerto Rican's are predominantly liberal pieces of shit

Just like the mexcrements that hop across our borders illegally

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile, Puerto Rican's are predominantly liberal pieces of shit

Just like the mexcrements that hop across our borders illegally
Oak's doing a great job of proving the point I've said for years:

Everyones somewhat racist. She's racist AF!
And it doesn't take much to draw the real racist out of her either
does name calling help with your alopecia?

Lex Luthor in the house.