Media: "Make them look White"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wonder why they do this shit, hmmmm, wouldnt have anything to do with the WhiTE suPrEmacISM narrative they pushing would it!

Not White....

04f0b717209fa38e.jpg

Not White...

022bbb25abffa015.png

Not White....

men6c6izyze75qt9g.jpg

And this one, where Black bitches kill someone, so they use an image of a White girl. Wtf.....

2fbfd395b166c77c.jpeg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i wonder y there arent any mass shooters showing up at these news outlets? oh wait, they have ARMED guards protecting them

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The fucking media is one of the major driving forces for all the bullshit thats wrong with the world today. FACT!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Wonder why they do this shit, hmmmm, wouldnt have anything to do with the WhiTE suPrEmacISM narrative they pushing would it!

Not White....

04f0b717209fa38e.jpg

Not White...

022bbb25abffa015.png

Not White....

men6c6izyze75qt9g.jpg

And this one, where Black bitches kill someone, so they use an image of a White girl. Wtf.....

2fbfd395b166c77c.jpeg
Sorry, dude - none them guys look even vaguely white,
. though not nearly as darkie as Willie Horton.

willie-horton-ad_bush_dukakis_ap_091130032286.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

How the Willie Horton Ad Played on Racism and Fear
The attack ad demonized prison furloughs. But did it motivate voters in the 1988 presidential campaign between George Bush and Michael Dukakis?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Not White....

04f0b717209fa38e.jpg

Not White...

022bbb25abffa015.png

Not White....

men6c6izyze75qt9g.jpg

2fbfd395b166c77c.jpeg

The attack ad demonized prison furloughs. But did it motivate voters in the 1988 presidential campaign between George Bush and Michael Dukakis?
Now Holliday, you know how it works, after a the big spasm of racial hatred exploded in Buffalo these racists will have to point out scary black people for another week or two, to justify the murder of 10 People who's only crime was being inside Tops when the crazed racist incel decided his hate was more important than their lives.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Not White....

04f0b717209fa38e.jpg

Not White...

022bbb25abffa015.png

Not White....

men6c6izyze75qt9g.jpg

2fbfd395b166c77c.jpeg

Now Holliday, you know how it works, after a the big spasm of racial hatred exploded in Buffalo these racists will have to point out scary black people for another week or two, to justify the murder of 10 People who's only crime was being inside Tops when the crazed racist incel decided his hate was more important than their lives.
Holliday did you know we have a "Narrative" and what is it?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Not White....

04f0b717209fa38e.jpg

Not White...

022bbb25abffa015.png

Not White....

men6c6izyze75qt9g.jpg

2fbfd395b166c77c.jpeg

I've heard about this narrative,
but it's the narrative about the narrative rather than the narrative itself that I've heard.

...and how about that Amber Heard about which also I have heard.
. Should we not feel sorrow and sympathies for strange ducks?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Not White....

04f0b717209fa38e.jpg

Not White...

022bbb25abffa015.png

Not White....

men6c6izyze75qt9g.jpg

2fbfd395b166c77c.jpeg

but it's the narrative about the narrative rather than the narrative itself that I've heard.

I heard Amber Heard was not feeling heard, during the hearing. :Sad:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Not White....

04f0b717209fa38e.jpg

Not White...

022bbb25abffa015.png

Not White....

men6c6izyze75qt9g.jpg

2fbfd395b166c77c.jpeg

I think we need to understand why she wanted to be abused.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Not White....

04f0b717209fa38e.jpg

Not White...

022bbb25abffa015.png

Not White....

men6c6izyze75qt9g.jpg

2fbfd395b166c77c.jpeg

That would be informative.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Not White....

04f0b717209fa38e.jpg

Not White...

022bbb25abffa015.png

Not White....

men6c6izyze75qt9g.jpg

2fbfd395b166c77c.jpeg

That would be informative.
I fear I have advance the subject too quickly.
. I have concern for thread derailment.

.In conclusion:
let me say only that
I am worried for miss Heard's mental/emotional health.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
But speaking of persons who were considered not white enough.

sub-buzz-4385-1653590001-8.jpg

Duchess of Sussex, places flowers as she mourns at a makeshift memorial outside Uvalde County Courthouse in Uvalde, Texas, on May 26, 2022.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
jew media, what is it good for?
Wool pulling, meh nigga...
Wool. Pulling.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did admong have one of those 3 consecutive post melties Levon has warned us to avoid in the past? Lest we pwn ourselves by the the CbT message board standard?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahaha wtf!!!!! I only hit it twice!!! @Bastardfactory turn off the celebration stuff lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Not White....

04f0b717209fa38e.jpg

Not White...

022bbb25abffa015.png

Not White....

men6c6izyze75qt9g.jpg

2fbfd395b166c77c.jpeg

Wait a minute......so this guy murdered a human being. Went to prison for said murder.

Than started getting what's essentially like a rehab AVO (weekends or weeks out).

And then eventually decided on one of these furloughs to go break into a house, murder another man, and rape his fiance?

And you people actually fucking think its gotta be "racism and fear" that had people upset about this? No shit?

Explain exactly how democrats have decided the fuss over here is due to "racism and fear"? Is because democrats also think that murder and rape is just things the blacks do instead of figuring out how to obtain ID to vote? It's just fucking incredible. I mean this is shameful, sociopathic drooling idiocy.

Man. I was a kid in 1988. Had I seen democrats attack opposition over murders they caused and blame racism? I never would have registered a democrat or voted that way. Fuck.

The more you know. No wonder the Bush campaigned focused on it. I imagine people were pretty mad that murderers were getting "furloughs" and the dem in charge probably didnt give any fucks. As usual. But yeah demonize the wrong people. It's not that poor murderers fault.....its the people. They are just RACISTS.

As usual.....no actual example of racism. Just lefties spewing how everyone who rejects their bad policies is a "racist". Racism is the only reason why people wouldnt want murderers to get vacations from prison so they can flip and murder someone else.

Their best argument? "It doesnt happen alot!" Fuck they are stupid.

Last edited:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Just when you think conservatives can't get any more stupider,
. along comes a post that requires the invention of a whooooole new scale of stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just when you think conservatives can't get any more stupider,
. along comes a post that requires the invention of a whooooole new scale of stupid.

Typical response.

I guess all the smart people fully understand how that incident being siezed upon by a political challenger worked because......racism. The article says so. So youd be dumb to not see it!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So @1Holl88iday1 kinda off topic but I dont think Blaze would care.

Do you think it was okay for the ATF and FBI to kinda ruthlessly harrass that Waco cult and burn them all alive because it was possible David K was sexually assaulting them?

I'm just thinking about the opinions of my intellectual superiors.