Mike Pence will not endorse Donald Trump in 2024

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're right. Much too sensitive.
There might be some truth that the Elites allowed or wanted January 6th to happen

At the same time this does not absolve Trump or his mob of any wrongdoing on that day. That's like a burglar blaming a bank for leaving the back door open so he could rob it and commit his crime.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There might be some truth that the Elites allowed or wanted January 6th to happen

At the same time this does not absolve Trump or his mob of any wrongdoing on that day.
This is really about the Trumpists...I think she makes some good points, Joe.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is really about the Trumpists...I think she makes some good points, Joe.

She makes valid points.

However I think the Elites who are hammering down the Trumpists are actually themselves by and large White, just like that woman in the tik tok video.

The US is still by and large run by the Old Money Elites of the Western Anglo Saxon Establishment. And they still look down upon these poor Whites as 'the Confederates' just like they did during the Civil War. Just look at who still controls the corporations and wealth in America. Whites descended from the founding fathers.

Yanno the power base and dynamics still haven't changed that much since that time @Lily

And of course those with power don't want them to rise up

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She makes valid points.

However I think the Elites who are hammering down the Trumpists are actually themselves by and large White, just like that woman in the tik tok video.

The US is still by and large run by the Old Money Elites of the Western Anglo Saxon Establishment. And they still look down upon these poor Whites as 'the Confederates' just like they did during the Civil War.

Yanno the power base and dynamics still haven't changed that much since that time @Lily

And of course those with power don't want them to rise up

Sure the elites in every country on Earth largely look down on the masses. You'll get no argument from me on that one.

However, the concept of social capital is a solid one. As long as they're not the bottom rung, some people will support the very people that make them one rung up from the bottom.

And that is ignorance at its finest.

Poor whites ought to forget about race and join in solidarity with their brethren...other poor people of all colors and finally vote together. That would shake things up. And when I mean poor, I really mean everyone from middle class down to the poorest of Americans. There really isn't much of a middle class anymore, there is really a paycheck to paycheck class.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW that power dynamic exists in Canada too.

Old money from the Eastern Establishment still controls and runs Canada too.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I actually know some of those people & they are filthy rich.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure the elites in every country on Earth largely look down on the masses. You'll get no argument from me on that one.

However, the concept of social capital is a solid one. As long as they're not the bottom rung, some people will support the very people that make them one rung up from the bottom.

And that is ignorance at its finest.
Islam is like that too.

Poor Muslims who take to the streets protesting in places like Europe. Their power is in numbers so they similarly make their frustrated voices known. Just like those people on Jan 6.

And of course the ones at the top of their religion like the wealthy sheiks fly private jets to the 'decadent West' to enjoy its excesses but meanwhile keep their masses oppressed. Some of them like the Sheikh of Dubai might actually be a trillionaire & he has absolute power over his citizens and anyone who works there. Hes the de facto owner of that entire kingdom.