Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ahem, be a doll and take the banter to the appropriately named sub "Meltdown", thanks.

You know.... your job.

If you would have given me a moment to move the posts, you would have seen that's exactly what I was doing.

Now run off and go play with your retarded ass friends.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Uh, excuse me little lady. I made a careful and stern warning against political speech here and Fruuit willingly and knowingly went right ahead with the politics. You can find my strict instructions in reply#3.

..and as for you - get back in your hole. This is not your domain.

I. SAID. STOP. USING. THE. REPORT. BUTTON. AS. A. WEAPON. YOU. FUCKING. DUMBASS.

The mods have better things to do like getting a root canal, than reading your overly redundant bitching and moaning.

I don't give one political fuck about your empty "warnings" and how you think things should be run around here. Let me be absolutely fucking clear about this fucktard, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING SAY IN SHIT AROUND HERE.

With that being said, keep your vomit confined to Meltdown you fucking wanker and we won't be having "talks" like these.

DO. YOU. FUCKING. UNDERSTAND?

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I. SAID. STOP. USING. THE. REPORT. BUTTON. AS. A. WEAPON. YOU. FUCKING. DUMBASS.

I don't give one political fuck about your empty "warnings" and how you think things should be run around here. Let me be absolutely fucking clear about this fucktard, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING SAY IN SHIT AROUND HERE.

With that being said, keep your vomit confined to Meltdown you fucking no-instruction following fuckwit and we won't be having "talks" like these.

DO. YOU. FUCKING. UNDERSTAND?
I see sssSOMEONE is getting a little too big for their Pampers. Now pipe down you no-account shit pile.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No, I did not. Read post #3 and you will see that I strictly cautioned against it.
So.

You didn't post this?

"Careful, folks. A reference to the nation changing political events of July 4 1776 will be regarded as political speech unless wrapped in a loving Jayzuz bun and blood of the crucifiction catsup."

Do you think I don't know what you're doing? You're "gaslighting" the politics subject.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've always been interested in the 1930's gangster era in the US, back when Italians ruled the streets.

I love the style, dress sense, code of conduct etc, very cool.

In a former life, I could see myself as some kind of enforcer, dressed in a pinstripe suit and fedora, wielding a tommy gun heh.
Delusions of grandeur? LMAO that instead of daydreaming about being someone worthy, you daydream about being a fucking mobster.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Who the fuck asked for your opinion, Karen Marx?

See. It's shit like this that makes you a fucking retard. You claim panel abuse but you're in general forums battling Lotus.

You are a proven idiot. Now start crying about panel abuse you obtuse twat.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
See. It's shit like this that makes you a fucking retard. You claim panel abuse but you're in general forums battling Lotus.

You are a proven idiot. Now start crying about panel abuse you obtuse twat.
Notice how flynn says nothing to the vermin who initiated the conflict

huge bias, non impartial and a total fuck up as a mod

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The owner should address it before this place turns into CBT 2.0

which it actually wont since there is a CBT where all these libtards will flee back to

and that's the whole point here... and flynn is in on it

why else is she out looking for the fat pig on two feet?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Notice how flynn says nothing to the vermin who initiated the conflict

huge bias, non impartial and a total fuck up as a mod

Yes, because Lotus constantly tardjacks threads and completely ignores the 4 rules that are established.

If you don't like it, you know where the fucking door is. But we know that TBC is dealer than your sex life. Don't we Tiny Tim?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The owner should address it before this place turns into CBT 2.0

which it actually wont since there is a CBT where all these libtards will flee back to

and that's the whole point here... and flynn is in on it

why else is she out looking for the fat pig on two feet?

Yeah. Like the owner is going to ever listen to a guy that deep sixes every forum he touches. Good job with TBC.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yes, because Lotus constantly tardjacks threads and completely ignores the 4 rules that are established.

If you don't like it, you know where the fucking door is. But we know that TBC is dealer than your sex life. Don't we Tiny Tim?
that might make sense if you didn't do the exact same thing with ALL the libtards

you coddle them because you ulterior motives. Too bad the owner doesn't see it

yet

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Need to ban that useless fairy dick sucker admongo and that dipshit holidoofus. Not politics

Just sayin

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wouldn't miss either of them, but Aidsman is way worse than Holly imo.

Holly will probs disappear again for 6 months again shortly, whereas Aidsman is here pretty much daily.

Plus he never shuts up about his love for teh cawk.