Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bear U mad bro? :LOL1: You seriously took time to go back through and dislike as many posts as possible? Pussy.
FdgMhw8.jpg

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Interesting read.

How long have you two known eachother and wow, I detect sexual tensions n. Just say'n.

Bear- don't assume every woman with a different opinion than yours is dumb, or lazy. I watched a whole long ass video you posted about race stereotypes, and agreed with most of it.

What you fail to comprehend is that races are not the way they are due to their race, but rather their circumstance in life. I guarantee that you'd be just as big a bigot born to any race. You have victim brain. You blame instead of acknowledging your role in things. It's ok, many white men do this. You are normal.

Yay you!

Iggy said nothing revealing, but you sure as fuck did. Everyone assumes that you should have a female partner of some sort. If they are female they also assume that means nothing and you want more. Nothing wrong with that, per se, it's how you are designed. You pretending you are a good, faithful boy is harder to believe.

Thanks for the fun read guys.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting read.

How long have you two known eachother and wow, I detect sexual tensions n. Just say'n.

Bear- don't assume every woman with a different opinion than yours is dumb, or lazy. I watched a whole long ass video you posted about race stereotypes, and agreed with most of it.

What you fail to comprehend is that races are not the way they are due to their race, but rather their circumstance in life. I guarantee that you'd be just as big a bigot born to any race. You have victim brain. You blame instead of acknowledging your role in things. It's ok, many white men do this. You are normal.

Yay you!

Iggy said nothing revealing, but you sure as fuck did. Everyone assumes that you should have a female partner of some sort. If they are female they also assume that means nothing and you want more. Nothing wrong with that, per se, it's how you are designed. You pretending you are a good, faithful boy is harder to believe.

Thanks for the fun read guys.
Fuck off, lies... Incredible that I was in the wrong, somehow... What did I reveal?

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
You are an angry dude tonight. You should remember that Iggy ruffled your feathers, not I. But what are facts?

So.....women and some men have this thing called intuition. We also look at behavior and not just talk. You flipped your shot on her when all she said was what most would assume. Then you let your own cats out of the bag by accusing her of shit she didn't do. That my friend is a guilty conscience. Let me guess.....your face feels hot, you may be a little sweaty, you are farting up a storm, and feverishly typing?

No?

Ok, we will go with that.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What EXACTLY did I expose again?

Young, supple breasts? No? Awww... :(

I was hoping for young, supple breasts.
She’s fucking 40 with niglets ffs, she has the body of a wet T bag lmfao
Looking at you go racist, why are you talking about my kids anyway?
I've seen more of Iggy then you will ever see.

I'm good, so is she.
Hilarious, previous to this he was telling me how hot I am but now I have saggy tits and nigglets.
I was being polite

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
What EXACTLY did I expose again?

Young, supple breasts? No? Awww... :(

I was hoping for young, supple breasts.
She’s fucking 40 with niglets ffs, she has the body of a wet T bag lmfao
Looking at you go racist, why are you talking about my kids anyway?
I've seen more of Iggy then you will ever see.

I'm good, so is she.
Hilarious, previous to this he was telling me how hot I am but now I have saggy tits and nigglets.
I was being polite
:ThumbsUp3:

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Iggy already pointed this out, but you are aware that we saw you begging for pictures, yes?

We also saw you had zero issues with her children, when you thought you could get somewhere. And isn't it awfully hypocritical for you to bring up shit she didn't post publicly here? I mean, in light of the fact that you blew your own cover trying to call her out?

Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

Maybe you should join Sea Shit on his maiden voyage away from me.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ok, why would you need a strap on?! See there you go again.

As for your looks. Sure, you aren't bad, but you certainly aren't of the typical white girl fantasy.

I can elaborate if you like, but I don't think looks are all that important.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Iggy already pointed this out, but you are aware that we saw you begging for pictures, yes?

We also saw you had zero issues with her children, when you thought you could get somewhere. And isn't it awfully hypocritical for you to bring up shit she didn't post publicly here? I mean, in light of the fact that you blew your own cover trying to call her out?

Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

Maybe you should join Sea Shit on his maiden voyage away from me.
Are you talking to me?

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ha, was it that hard to figure out? I used examples that only pertain to you in this conversation......are you a church goer by chance?

I don't like quoting, get used to it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ha, was it that hard to figure out? I used examples that only pertain to you in this conversation......are you a church goer by chance?

I’m not getting used to anything around you, don’t plan on hanging around much longer but I’ve screenshot all I need thus far.. Amazing lies

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m not getting used to anything around you, don’t plan on hanging around much longer but I’ve screenshot all I need thus far.. Amazing lies
So in other words you're gonna go cry somewhere else about allegedly being treated badly here. :LMAO2: