Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^

peachs.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you squawk the talk and mince the walk.

:Whaaa: :AttaBoi:

Notice he doesn't deny the impulse to have Jews exterminated? All all those times fake news Duhv said he didn't have a hateful bone in his body and wasn't a white supremacist and anti-Semite.

We knew they were both full of shit, loads of shit.

Including @The Countess who is now overwrought with emotion on behalf of Isrealis when in the past she yuck yucked it up with all the jokes about throwing Jews in gas chambers. They did this for years...

Phonies!

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Notice he doesn't deny the impulse to have Jews exterminated? All all those times fake news Duhv said he didn't have a hateful bone in his body and wasn't a white supremacist and anti-Semite.

Including @The Countess who is now overwrought with emotion on behalf of Isrealis when in the past she yuck yucked it up with all the jokes about throwing Jews in gas chambers. They did this for years...

Phonies!
Maybe Cuntess and Duh’v don’t know Israelis are Jewish?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Phonies!
You love putting words in people's mouths. Remember when you claimed that the nigger who ran over those White people at a Christmas parade was "karma" for fentanyl Floyd?

You're an anti-White racist, but are too cowardly to admit it. At least I'm honest about my beliefs...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Phonies!

You do realize people can change, right?

That all changed when those sandnigger animals decapitated and raped babies. Sorry not sorry if my emotions towered murdered babies offends you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You love putting words in people's mouths. Remember when you claimed that the nigger who ran over those White people at a Christmas parade was "karma" for fentanyl Floyd?

You're an anti-White racist, but are too cowardly to admit it. At least I'm honest about my beliefs...

I'm not an anti-white racist you stupid asshole. My partner is as white as they come and my own grandchild is at least 50% and probably closer to 75-80% white if you add the Spanish blood from my side of the family. And the new one on the way is also going to be mostly white.

You want Jews dead and always have.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

See here, you ignorant fuck, you can't get anything right.

I was saying that the city in Wisconsin, where all you conservatives were cheering death, got a dose of karma for the evil that was celebrated. Murder is evil, regardless of who does it.

It had nothing to do with George Floyd in Minnesota, dumb motherfucker.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Your feelings don't offend me, your ignorance does.

My presence annoys you. I don’t agree with you or your views. You call anyone who doesn’t follow your liberal logic ignorant.

It’s sad that ya’ll turned this forum into a one sided spot. When I joined, it was where everyone could come and post, whether they agreed or not. That’s what made it so fun.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My presence annoys you. I don’t agree with you or your views. You call anyone who doesn’t follow your liberal logic ignorant.

It’s sad that ya’ll turned this forum into a one sided spot. When I joined, it was where everyone could come and post, whether they agreed or not. That’s what made it so fun.

Actually, your presence doesn't annoy me whatsoever. You can post, anyone can post. No one is stopping you.

What you aren't being honest about is that before many of us "evil liberals" joined was that it was more conservative. It's not our fault the conservative snowflakes could only fight with the child molesting and homosexuality allegations and scat to fight back on ideas. Once your stupid tools were taken away, y'all ran.

FACT is the snowflakes are on your side.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

One sided? What do you call the BC? As if half dead Herman has an open mind

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have not seen the Leftists win a single argument on this site, other than when someone says something in jest and they "call them on it!!!! Grrrrrr!!!!"

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
the baldies aren't scoring so well either

but the fatties are def taking up too much space

and the humourless/talentless should foad

also, fuck you and the bike you rode in on X ;)