Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I should make a separate thread about movies with the SJW narratives embedded with the intent to groom the masses.

There are A LOT. It's been wildly insidious.

Oh politics again. Shocking.

@Bastard Factory

But yet not off topic.. shocking

SJW are on topic? Whoa, I had no idea.

Thats okay.. If you want maybe take some time and check out the thread jacking thread and refresh yourself with what we define thread jacking..

Shes manipulating words to push some idea that even making a reference....no matter on topic or not......is starting a political thread jack.

Shes got a personal axe to grind and likes to interpret rules according to her biases. Even if she reads the thread jack thread....she will still insist the board is ran the way she thinks it should be and that if the rules dont favor her whims, its bias. She will literally think the staff here is politically bias. It wont be because shes wrong.....no matter what the rule is.

If my response here is too much off topic, feel free to move or delete it. It's just pattern she has with JUST my posts.

You could fuck up a wet dream.

Actually that's you.

You dont have any entitlement to what content is allowed here. The purpose of this board doesnt revolve around YOU.

If you dont like something you read, move along or put it on ignore. You dont have to whine and start because you stumbled on a post you found unenjoyable.

How seldom absorbed. Like I would be ashamed of myself if i was so openly entitled on another person's forum. I never even complain about posts. Here you are bitching and fussing because other contributing members post shit you dont find enjoyable.

It's like if Oak doesnt like it, its gotta go. No one else can like it. We all have to please JUST Oak.

Smh lol. Put me on ignore.. no one cares if you dislike certain posts. It's just your problem. It's no one else's problem.

She could always run back to Creepers with Baggy testicles if this place is not enough "free speech" for her

oh wait, she can't, the hotdog waterboy banned her

:LOL3:

Shes tagging mods like "Halp! I dont enjoy this post! DO SOMETHING!!!"

Lmao

As if we all cant tell shes just triggered by me and is looking for ways to get me "punished" because she cant address or refute anything I say.

I can refute everything you say.

No you cant. You freak out and rely on insults because you cant do anything else.

All of you are the same. No fucking substance. You guys are brainwashed bitches of the left and you dont even know why you support them.

None of you can back you claims or defend your positions. You just get infuriated and start calling people stupid.

Because you CANT do anything else. And if you can? Well all of you are destroying your own cause by not working to get people on your side.

So you are either regular retards or super duper retards who want to sabotage yourselves.

Which is it?

Disagreement is only exhausting for those who cant defend their position. JS. I'd be exhausted to if I had to defend all that obvious bullshit. You have more in common with Q cultist than any of us do. You all act the same when questioned or presented with facts. Rage and tantrums.

I don't want scum like you on my side. You're scum.

Rage and tantrums.

I'll take it as a good thing people like you call me scum. I see how you people act and treat people and what you vote for and I never want to be associated with that.

You are just hateful, arrogant and entitled people. I'm not capable of this level of mindless hostility. Maybe I'm just to good with myself.

I hope you all grow as people and stop being duped, raging useful idiots that spread hatred and violence around the country. I wont hold my breath waiting tho.

And you're scum.

no no peoplez... Oak never calls anyone names

see?

I'm Lily. And I don't START by calling any else names.

You did though. You started with put downs and then started name calling.

It's literally right out in the view of everyone.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I should make a separate thread about movies with the SJW narratives embedded with the intent to groom the masses.

@Bastard Factory

Thats okay.. If you want maybe take some time and check out the thread jacking thread and refresh yourself with what we define thread jacking..

Shes manipulating words to push some idea that even making a reference....no matter on topic or not......is starting a political thread jack.

Shes got a personal axe to grind and likes to interpret rules according to her biases. Even if she reads the thread jack thread....she will still insist the board is ran the way she thinks it should be and that if the rules dont favor her whims, its bias. She will literally think the staff here is politically bias. It wont be because shes wrong.....no matter what the rule is.

If my response here is too much off topic, feel free to move or delete it. It's just pattern she has with JUST my posts.

Actually that's you.

You dont have any entitlement to what content is allowed here. The purpose of this board doesnt revolve around YOU.

If you dont like something you read, move along or put it on ignore. You dont have to whine and start because you stumbled on a post you found unenjoyable.

How seldom absorbed. Like I would be ashamed of myself if i was so openly entitled on another person's forum. I never even complain about posts. Here you are bitching and fussing because other contributing members post shit you dont find enjoyable.

It's like if Oak doesnt like it, its gotta go. No one else can like it. We all have to please JUST Oak.

Smh lol. Put me on ignore.. no one cares if you dislike certain posts. It's just your problem. It's no one else's problem.

She could always run back to Creepers with Baggy testicles if this place is not enough "free speech" for her

Lmao

As if we all cant tell shes just triggered by me and is looking for ways to get me "punished" because she cant address or refute anything I say.

No you cant. You freak out and rely on insults because you cant do anything else.

All of you are the same. No fucking substance. You guys are brainwashed bitches of the left and you dont even know why you support them.

None of you can back you claims or defend your positions. You just get infuriated and start calling people stupid.

Because you CANT do anything else. And if you can? Well all of you are destroying your own cause by not working to get people on your side.

So you are either regular retards or super duper retards who want to sabotage yourselves.

Which is it?

Disagreement is only exhausting for those who cant defend their position. JS. I'd be exhausted to if I had to defend all that obvious bullshit. You have more in common with Q cultist than any of us do. You all act the same when questioned or presented with facts. Rage and tantrums.

Rage and tantrums.

I'll take it as a good thing people like you call me scum. I see how you people act and treat people and what you vote for and I never want to be associated with that.

You are just hateful, arrogant and entitled people. I'm not capable of this level of mindless hostility. Maybe I'm just to good with myself.

I hope you all grow as people and stop being duped, raging useful idiots that spread hatred and violence around the country. I wont hold my breath waiting tho.

And you're scum.

see?

I came to this forum reading your insults to all people left of center. No, you started this shit with all your ranting and raving like the lunatic that you are.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

Lmao

Which is it?

Rage and tantrums.

And you're scum.

see?

Pot Fucking Kettle Dove.

eom

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fucking Poarkzilla still pretending not to be 'Lily', it's the equivalent of her letting out a monstrous spicy chilli bean burrito fart in an elevator and protesting her innocence when there's only one other person in there with her.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Never saw any kids at the Bates Motel, though.

For two years, your handle was "Jimmy_Savile," a known pedø. Care to explain why? I mean, in a way that doesn't involve self-contradictions and twisty deflections?

"Bollocks!" indeed!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Like I've told you before, my original handle was banned and I'd made numerous other joke name handles, none of which I intended using more than once and all of which were banned also, but for some reason that one wasn't nuked.

So, in your desperate attempts to defend the honour of your mentor and ex lover, Lady Peaches, how is having a handle with that name the same as talking at length about jerking off to a 12 year old girl?

Besides, if you've decided that you really want to scrape the barrel by trying to call me a nonce, I'd consider my own situation first if I were you. After all, pdophillia is disproportionately higher among the LGBT community than it is among heteros and given your fruity hobby of cross-dressing, which is generally regarded as distasteful to say the least, perversion and deviancy are right up your (back) alley.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
any dude capable of wearing women's underwear is capable of abusing children

There's a serious mental disorder there and I wouldn't put anything past such a lowlife

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There's a serious mental disorder there and I wouldn't put anything past such a lowlife

No one understands this better then you Stubby. Why bother to hide it? Got a theme park in mind for the weekend. Sick freak

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Faggotry, cross-dressing, pdophillia and all other sexual perversions and deviances are entwined as far as I'm concerned.

Most of the LGBT community needs euthanising...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Faggotry, cross-dressing, pdophillia and all other sexual perversions and deviances are entwined as far as I'm concerned.

Most of the LGBT community needs euthanising...
amen. they're sick fucking freaks

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Like I've told you before, my original handle was banned and I'd made numerous other joke name handles...

"Joke name handles," huh?

So, when you write (and I'm quoting here), "Who in their right mind would associate themselves with pdophillia as a 'troll'?" you're basically admitting you're not of sound mind?

What took you so long?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wait... a guy who wears his mother's dresses and puts on lipstick is critiquing Aryan's soundness of mind?

lmao

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like I've told you before, my original handle was banned and I'd made numerous other joke name handles, none of which I intended using more than once and all of which were banned also, but for some reason that one wasn't nuked.

So, in your desperate attempts to defend the honour of your mentor and ex lover, Lady Peaches, how is having a handle with that name the same as talking at length about jerking off to a 12 year old girl?

Besides, if you've decided that you really want to scrape the barrel by trying to call me a nonce, I'd consider my own situation first if I were you. After all, pdophillia is disproportionately higher among the LGBT community than it is among heteros and given your fruity hobby of cross-dressing, which is generally regarded as distasteful to say the least, perversion and deviancy are right up your (back) alley.

Likely Story, Aryanna.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
inside breakfall's penis

outside breakfall's penis
Oi...who is you? My third leg is bigger than 8”...it’s referred to as a cock!
That Vienna sausage on a stick you posted was nowhere near 8", 8 CM I'd believe.
^^^ expert analysis from someone who has seen many many penises close up ranging in all sizes

sorry breakfall, but on THIS subject I'm going to have to rely on the SMEs word

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
inside breakfall's penis

That Vienna sausage on a stick you posted was nowhere near 8", 8 CM I'd believe.
^^^ expert analysis from someone who has seen many many penises close up ranging in all sizes

Speaking of Vienna Stubby. Mention cock, and look who comes running in fever pitched excitement.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
inside breakfall's penis

Speaking of Vienna Stubby. Mention cock, and look who comes running in fever pitched excitement.
what does cock have to do with ways of dying?

You're not deliberately hijacking again are you? I'd hate to see you confined to the shit house once again
Is Teachers Little Pet Monkey going to tell on me? Honestly Florida Fly Weight, I think Breakfall is man enough to carry his own water, but I'm sure your groveling will not go unnoticed. Now quit bothering me.